Now you can do your makeup like Wilma Flintstone with new Fruity Pebbles cosmetics

The lineup includes fruity- and chocolate-scented eyeshadow palettes

Read to Me

Post Fruity Pebbles is celebrating its fiftieth anniversary! In 1971, Sugar Rice Krinkles cereal, a clown-branded breakfast food, rebranded with the lovable characters from The Flintstones and the rest is history.

This new makeup tie-in is a collaboration with Revolution Beauty and pays tribute to not only the colorful Fruity Pebbles, but Cocoa Pebbles as well. The line includes eyeshadow palettes, highlighters, lip gloss and oil, body butter, bath crystals, and more — including headbands decorated with a bone so you can rock your Pebbles fashion.

Post Consumer Brands Head of Licensing Leah Broeders said that the brand is about "being a catalyst for creativity and encouraging individual expression in kids and kids-at-heart."

Check out the whole Pebbles line here.

Watch The Flintstones on MeTV!

Sundays at 10 AM

Zip 1 month ago
I am going to suggest this for my daughter.
stephaniestavr5 1 month ago
For those of you who are not into vanity, maybe this will be more to your liking:
I was curious, so I Googled to see if any other cereals are turning 50. Turns out, one of Post Cereals rivals, General Mills, is celebrating #50 for their Monster Cereals! I clicked onto the website: Foodsided.com, and there is an article telling all about what/how GM will be celebrating. It mentions how The Monster Band gets back together. There's a mini-documentary about the band, which is rather amusing. Trix Rabbit is interviewed, apparently, he's been in therapy! Lucky the Leprechaun is interviewed as well as the Monsters.
For those of you who have fond memories of masticating on mouthfuls, of bowlfuls of these "Monstrously good cereals," check out the article and video. Oh, the song that the Monsters perform: What else?!?! "The Monster Mash!"
kimmer 1 month ago
Wish I had this aa a kid.. Played pebbles a lot being a redhead and all!
harlow1313 kimmer 1 month ago
It is a fact that redheads become vampires when they pass.
kimmer harlow1313 1 month ago
Lol...I hope so....ill be styling haunting the ghosts of my ex's.....just saying...lol
MrsPhilHarris 1 month ago
Good grief. 😯 I would have loved to play with it when I was 10. Such fun!
Andybandit 1 month ago
Nice colors, even though I just wear lipstick.
justjeff 1 month ago
When I start crossdressing [which I won't], I'm holding out for the Thalia Menninger makeup kit from "The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis"... I'd rather look like a spoiled, money-hungry teen femme fatale than a Fruity Pebble...or even a Cocoa Pebble!
harlow1313 1 month ago
I'm holding out for the Svengoolie makeup kit. I come from the dark side.
LoveMETV22 harlow1313 1 month ago
Good idea, maybe they'll come out with that next.
texasluva 1 month ago
I need to use certain shades and highlighters to keep my youthful appearance
LoveMETV22 texasluva 1 month ago
Lol, Lets all rush out and get the new Fruity Pebbles cosmetics. Thank You MeTV for the heads up.
LoveMETV22 LoveMETV22 1 month ago
Is that a Pebbles bone in the bottom of the picture? LoL
texasluva LoveMETV22 1 month ago
Bone measures approximately 6 inches by 1.5 inches. All I need is your child's head measurement to make the perfect accessory to her Pebbles or cave girl costume! Also available as a ponytail holder or alligator clip
LoveMETV22 texasluva 1 month ago