Were these popular foods and drinks introduced in 1969, 1979 or 1989?

Can you place these cereals, soda and candies into the correct decades?

We are feeling a little snackish — and nostalgic. The following favorites were introduced at the end of decades.

But can you remember which era gave birth to these delights?

Below, you will find everything from popsicles to sloppy joes. Guess if they were introduced in 1969, 1979 or 1989. Good luck!
  1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cereal?
    Image: Ralston / Mr. Breakfast
  2. Wendy's Super Value Menu?
    Image: Wendy's
  3. Honey Nut Cheerios?
    Image: General Mills
  4. Nutter Butter Cookies?
    Image: Nabisco
  5. Manwich Sloppy Joes?
    Image: Hunt's
  6. Hershey's Symphony Bar?
    Image: Hershey's
  7. Pepsi A.M.? (Yes, this was a real breakfast Pepsi.)
    Image: PepsiCo
  8. Sunkist Orange Soda?
    Image: Dr. Pepper Snapple Group
  9. Tostitos?
    Image: Frito-Lay
  10. Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal?
    Image: Post
  11. Fla-Vor-Ice Popsicles?
    Image: Jel Sert
  12. Charms Blow Pops?
    Image: Charms
  13. Funyuns?
    Image: Frito-Lay

Were these popular foods and drinks introduced in 1969, 1979 or 1989?

Save with

RelicHominid007 1 month ago
6-13. Lifetime “C” student. Sadness.
EllisClevenger 2 months ago
You got 9 out of 13
Do these foods transport you back to the past? Or just make you hungry?
With my score, I'm glad they made my hungry.
If I was transported to the past, I would get lost.
MrBill 2 months ago
7/13; fun and challenging quiz. I had to guess on most.
Tresix 2 months ago
7/13. I didn't realize that Honey Bunches of Oats was THAT current. I picked '79 for that one.
TracyStandridge 2 months ago
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cereal came out in 1989, thank you.
teire 2 months ago
9/13. Some of these surprised me. Used to drink Pepsi in the mornings instead of coffee when I was in college and first working. Never heard of Pepsi A.M.
AllisonWunderland teire 2 months ago
Neither have I...
JDnHuntsvilleAL teire 19 hours ago
I still drink a caffeinated diet-cola some mornings. I just never learned to like coffee.
stephaniestavropoulos 2 months ago
First round: 7/13. Second round: 8/13. I wanted to improve my score. I think what happened was what I got right the first time, I didn't get right the second time. {Some I did.} I thought it would be easy for me to remember the wrong ones and I would get 100%!
I know he's only an animated character, but I cringed when I saw the Bee get pixelated into the video game. I also don't like that cannibalistic cereal commercial for Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Also, when I was a kid, it bothers me {it still does,} when a cartoon character would get crumbled into bits 'n' pieces.