14 vintage ads with creepy children that will make you laugh out loud
You may also have nightmares, too.
Read to Me
What were these advertisers thinking by putting these children in print? We're not sure if these creepy children helped sell any products, but they sure do give us a good laugh.
1. Someone is a little too excited for her bread and jam.
2. Is he a ghost or a demon? Whoever he is, he can't wait for his green beans.
3. It's ketchup that gives your child a sunburn.
4. This girl is hamming it up for some ham.
5. This boy looks like he's part excited, part scared for his new Schwinn bike.
6. Another ad, another demon child.
7. If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, this kid looks like he needs to eat about 100 apples.
8. A sunlamp or an interrogation room?
9. Is that really ginger ale in there?
10. When the world is taken over by dolls:
11. Is she a Patty Play Pal, too?
12. Promoting childhood obesity.
13. Are these quintuplets having a séance?
14. Something about these quintuplets really freaks us out.