Can you recognize all these celebrity spoofs on The Flintstones?

The cartoon parodied TV hosts, detectives, spies and superheroes.

On Now
Fred Flintstone is on TV — MeTV!
Up Next:

The Flintstones are timeless, but the original series The Flintstones was a major part of 1960s pop culture specifically. The primetime cartoon was aimed at the whole family. There were adorable dinosaurs to delight children, but also a parade of parodies for the parents.

The Flintstones spoofed Hollywood (well, Hollyrock) through the show, riffing on popular movies, TV shows and celebrities of the day.

If you can ace this quiz, you are a certified Sixties expert and Flintstones fanatic! See if you can tell who The Flintstones are spoofing!

Watch The Flintstones on MeTV!

Weeknights at 6 PM
Sundays at 10 AM

1. The cartoon spoofed this TV lawyer who rarely loses in "Little Bamm-Bamm."
  2. The Flintstones parodied this iconic TV host a couple of times.
  3. Which legendary Hollywood director are they spoofing here?
  4. Which superhero is being spoofed here?
  5. Do you recognize the TV cowboy being spoofed here?
  6. Dino's favorite TV show is a spoof of this series.
  7. This department store mannequin in "Social Climbers" is an homage to which icon?
  8. This celebrity voiced his Bedrock version named "Stoney."
  9. This 'Bye Bye Birdie' star voiced her Bedrock character seen here.
  10. This spy was spoofed in "Dr. Sinister."
  11. This hip TV detective's name was spoofed in "Love Letters on the Rocks."
  12. Which sitcom character is being spoofed with this military figure?
  13. In "Divided We Sail," Fred goes on a game show called The Prize Is Priced. Who was the host of The Price Is Right at the time, being spoofed here?
  14. This character named "Aaron Boulder" was spoofing which Sixties TV show?

Can you recognize all these celebrity spoofs on The Flintstones?

Save with

DIGGER1 1 month ago
Can you recognize all these celebrity spoofs on The Flintstones?
You got 12 out of 14
How did you yabba-dabba-do? Share you score and tell us your favorite Flintstones celebrity!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I missed Questions 11 & 13.
SheriHeffner 1 month ago
13 out of 14. I got the last one wrong. My favorite celebrity was Ann Margrock, Her Little Lamb Song was so sweet and after I learned it I would sing it to my niece and nephews when they were babies. But you're forgetting another favorite of mine. Samantha Stevens from Bewitched.
RobCertSDSCascap 1 month ago
#13- Fred chickened out, and Barney took his place. Barney fit right in with the other
2 crazy contestants!
Obwan 1 month ago
I took this one and got 11 out of 14. Yabba Dabba Doo
Obwan Obwan 1 month ago
I forgot to put my favorite Peter Gunnity. I like the way they way he walks and the music every time his character appears on an episode.
RobCertSDSCascap 1 month ago
Funny he sounds a little like Jackie Gleason.
You noticed that too!
Legend has it he filled in for The Great One a few times during rehearsals.
I could see that because I read he didn't like to rehearse,because he believed it ruined the shows spontaneity.
anthony 1 month ago
11/14.Surprised I don't remember a lot of these,and not just the ones I got wrong.My all time favorite has got to be Stoney Curtis.With Perry Masonary and the Cartrocks close seconds.
Carolynfmr 1 month ago
You got 13 out of 14. Missed #13, never knew The Price Is Right was hosted by anyone other than Bob Barker. My favorite Flintstone celebrity is Ann Margaret's Ann Margrock.
EllisClevenger 1 month ago
You got 13 out of 14
Missed #11.
BarbaraMontgomery 1 month ago
Thank you METV for airing the all time favorites of mine. The Flintstones are my all time favorite.

Runeshaper 1 month ago
You got 8 out of 14

Got a lot of rocks! lol
Diana 1 month ago
21 out of 14-that works for me.