Can you I.D. these Elvis movies based on the original movie posters?

He's a hunk, a hunk of burnin' love – in Technicolor!

His music was infectious. His dance moves swept the nation. His movies were a smash.

by

Elvis Presley was certainly America’s (and the world’s) King of Rock ‘N Roll, but he also was also king of the silver screen for a time. With 33 titles to his credit, Elvis made appearances as the main heartthrob, time and again, entrancing audiences in the '50s and '60s.

With so many roles and songs, we’re wondering if you can keep these characters straight in their movies. Can you identify these Elvis movies based solely on their movie posters?

Watch Green Acres on MeTV!

Weeknights at 9:30 PM
Saturdays at 7 AM

1. Which Elvis flick is this movie poster depicting?
  2. Which Elvis flick is this movie poster depicting?
  3. Which Elvis flick is this movie poster depicting?
  4. Which Elvis flick is this movie poster depicting?
  5. Which Elvis flick is this movie poster depicting?
  6. Which Elvis flick is this movie poster depicting?
  7. Which Elvis flick is this movie poster depicting?
  8. Which Elvis flick is this movie poster depicting?
  9. Which Elvis flick is this movie poster depicting?
  10. Which Elvis flick is this movie poster depicting?

Can you I.D. these Elvis movies based on the original movie posters?

Save with

idkwut2use 25 days ago
8/10--and having the mom I do, I shouldn't have missed those two. xD
LindaWilliams 2 months ago
You got 8 out of 10
Well done! You're clearly a pro when it comes to The King's movie history.
MrBill 3 months ago
9/10; missed #8. Did very well despite having to guess on all of them. I have never seen any of Elvis Presley's movies.
guest2020 3 months ago
9/10 Not bad since I guessed a lot.
PaulMaringelli 3 months ago
The "King Creole" poster used here shouldn't be here. It's the 1978 poster for the re-release in France. So it's not American nor is it the 1958 poster!
EllisClevenger 3 months ago
You got 9 out of 10
Well done! You're clearly a pro when it comes to The King's movie history.
Missed #7.
The only Elvis Presley movies I've ever watched are A Change of Habit and Follow That Dream.
CyndiM 3 months ago
You could deduce from the poster art what the titles of the movies were. I missed only two of them. Considering I didn't really care for Elvis, I think that's pretty good. I know, I know, I'm the only one who did NOT like Elvis . . .
PaulMaringelli CyndiM 3 months ago
Some of those posters are European re-release in the 70s. So even the Elvis fans can't get all 10 right.
csaaphill 3 months ago
6 of 10 not bad I guess.
but is METV thinking on putting cartoons on? I see Flinstones in some of their advertisements and Dinno running across the screen once in a while so wondering.
Geronimo csaaphill 3 months ago
That's Dino you idiot!😠
coreycocoa csaaphill 3 months ago
yes, they are putting the Flintstones on the fall schedule again.
rycki1138 3 months ago
10 out of 10
Well done! You're clearly a pro when it comes to The King's movie history.
JeanInTN 3 months ago
10 of 10. It would be fun if MeTV had a movie night and showed these and other fun, clean movies from the 50s, 60s, and early 70s!
daDoctah 3 months ago
Where do they get the number 33? I made a point of collecting all 31 (!) of the Elvis movies where he's listed under "Actor" at the IMDb (I didn't bother with documentaries or concert films).

The toughest one to find was "Loving You", which seems to be unavailable on DVD. It's also the closest thing to a fictionalized autobiography of the King himself, which may be the reason for its unavailability.

BTW, if you want to hear Elvis sing "Do the Clam", which of his movies should you watch?
(1) It Happened at the World's Fair
(2) Clambake
(3) Girl Happy
cperrynaples daDoctah 3 months ago
33 proably comes from Elvis In Concert and Elvis: That's The Way It Is, which are indeed concert films. Loving You is proably a rights dispute, since I know that NBC has partial ownership.
KellyShort 3 months ago