Can you guess which game shows Florence Henderson was on?

The Brady mom appeared on dozens of game shows for half a century.

Image: Fremantle

Everybody loves Florence Henderson. It is any wonder? She was born on Valentine's Day!

Arguably America's favorite sitcom mom, Henderson made her mark on TV history as Carol Brady on The Brady Bunch. The cast adored her. Audiences adored her.

But you know what Florence Henderson loved? Florence loved game shows. The television star made more than 100 appearances on game shows, from 1960 up until the 21st century.

To celebrate the ultimate celebrity game show player, see if you can place her on the correct game shows!

Watch The Brady Bunch on MeTV!

Sundays at 12 PM

1. Florence reunited with her Brady costars to battle the Petticoat Junction cast on…?
    Image: Fremantle
  2. Here she is helping a contestant win $25,000 on…?
    Image: Sony Pictures Television
  3. Henderson appeared on this show multiple times between 1962–72.
    Image: Fremantle
  4. The Bradys again reunited to play this game show hosted by Vicki Lawrence. The set was modeled after Burt Reynolds' living room.
    Image: The Everett Collection
  5. If you were a celebrity, it was hip to be on…?
    Image: King World
  6. Florence appeared on this hit primetime game show in 2001.
    Image: Disney-ABC Domestic Television
  7. From 1963–67, Henderson appeared dozens of times as a team captain on this game show hosted by Gene Rayburn.
    Image: The Everett Collection
  8. Here she is with host Wally Bruner on…?
    Image: Fremantle
  9. Does the backdrop of this game show give it away?
    Image: Mark Goodson Productions / Fremantle
  10. Finally, this funky '70s game show was modeled after a giant pinball machine.
    Image: NBC

Can you guess which game shows Florence Henderson was on?

Save with

idkwut2use 1 month ago
10/10. Bit of a game show buff. ^u^
EllisClevenger 1 month ago
You got 10 out of 10
How did you score? Tell us your results… and your favorite game show!
JDnHuntsvilleAL 1 month ago
I missed #8. I really don't know the difference between "I've Got a Secret" and "What's My Line?"

#7 He was so dumb, he kept putting his thumb in the BLANK.
jpdirisio13 1 month ago
6/10 Never much of a game show fan.
MrBill 1 month ago
9/10; missed #8 What's My Line - I watched it in the 70's when I was a teen but did not remember who hosted it.
EricFuller MrBill 1 month ago
Wally Bruner hosted from 1968 to '71. Larry Blyden hosted from 1972 to '75.
Moverfan 1 month ago
Buzzr runs an hour of What's My Line (the 60s/70s version) on Sunday night/Monday morning, with Larry Blydon as host. On February 9th, the second episode's mystery guest was Wally Bruner.
Muleskinner 1 month ago
10/10. My dad used to watch those game shows all the time and I guess I watched enough of them with him.
Utzaake 1 month ago
9/10. Last one...again.
8. "Watch Wally's Workshop on this channel!" As opposed to that channel. More about Wally Bruner: https://variety.com/1997/scene/people-news/wally-bruner-111637173/.
Another favorite:
"In Washington, I'm Walter Concrete."
Who are you in Syracuse?
EastIndy24 1 month ago
Didn't know the lady as well as I thought ... 7 out of 10

Life goes on ...
MarkSpeck 1 month ago
10 out of 10 for this lifelong game show buff! Matter of fact, now that I have a Roku, I probably watch Buzzr more than anything else.
Thanks. Just added that to my Roku. For you others, the actual Roku name is BuzzFeed.
jholton30062 1 month ago
Got them all right. I much preferred the NBC "Match Game" to the CBS one, though both were good. All these game shows were great.
bnichols23 jholton30062 1 month ago
CBS version my favorite. Loved it then & love it still. Brett/Charles, Richard of course, Fannie, Joyce, & that screwball of all screwballs, the "upper frontals" lady herself, Patti Deutsch.
DavidBartholomew 1 month ago
Win, Lose, or Draw was Burt & Bert Production. Convy and Reynolds created the show.
As well as 3rd Degree, a panel show in the What's My Line/To Tell the Truth vein, that Convy hosted. He left Win, Lose or Draw to host this show, sadly, the last regular show he hosted before his untimely passing. I say 'regular' because he hosted the pilot for the 1990 version of Match Game, which was the last actual hosting he did. He was too ill to continue, so comedian Ross Shafer took over the show.