Can you answer these real 'Jeopardy!' question about Lucille Ball?

Buzz in and see if you can get all these questions about our favorite redhead

There's no arguing about it: Lucille Ball is one of the most influential comediennes of TV. Her impact is still being felt today with homages, reference, and countless actors citing her as an influence. Jeopardy! is no exception to her reach. The quiz show, beginning in 1964, has dozens of questions in countless categories about our favorite redhead.

With these real Jeopardy! questions from j-archive, you can finally test your own knowledge of all things Lucy.

Can you clear the board of these Lucille Ball questions?

1. Category: Lucille Ball's 100th Birthday for $200. Clue: Like so many actresses in Hollywood, in 1938 Lucy tested for this coveted movie role that went to Vivien Leigh
  2. Category: Chico, Harpo, or Groucho for $400. Clue: Re-created his famous mirror scene from "Duck Soup" on an episode of "I Love Lucy"
  3. Category: Time for a Haircut for $400. Clue: Lucille Ball popularized the short, curly style named for this dog breed
  4. Category: Which TV Show Came First? for $200. Clue: "I Spy", "I Dream of Jeannie", "I Love Lucy"
  5. Category: 4-letter Films for $600. Clue: Many fans didn't love Lucy when she played the Auntie in this 1974 musical
  6. Category: Television for $1000. Clue: On "I Love Lucy", it was Lucy Ricardo's maiden name
  7. Category: A Little TV for $1600. Clue: Ricky Ricardo's signature song on "I Love Lucy"
  8. Category: '30s Film Facts for $200. Clue: Lucille Ball appeared in 3 films with this dance duo: "Roberta", "Top Hat" & "Follow the Fleet"
  9. Category: Oh, Witty Woman for $200. Clue: Lucille Ball once quipped, "The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly and lie about" this

Can you answer these real 'Jeopardy!' question about Lucille Ball?

KwikJaws 3 months ago
6 cakes of yeast should be enough. Roll up a big bomber blunt for me. French to German to Spanish to English. Classic stuff. Oh, and don't forget that was REAL SARDINES in the pint of ice cream Ricky had to go get Lucy. That's why the look he gave when she took a bite was a genuine one.
KwikJaws 3 months ago
Vita veeta mangie uh mitee matey uh Manny Moore vent, sooo toasty tee hee.can you light my nose, please before you play "Take me out to the ballgame" on the harp. Then I'll be ready to stomp some grapes and REALLY fight in the vat.
CaptainDunsel 4 months ago
9/9
Lucy as Superman. Unforgettable!
ASperos 6 months ago
Lucille Ball and Andy Griffith !!!!! 2 of my favorite people!!!!! Their shows are the best!!!!!
Kthompson 8 months ago
Got one wrong, knew it was gonna be wrong, but thought it was a trick question so....
EllisClevenger 9 months ago
You got 9 correct
klester78 12 months ago
I really liked the one where Lucy thought Desi was trying to kill her, also where Lucy tried to recreate Desis' childhood home. To be honest I can't think of any that I don't like.
TexasGreek 13 months ago
You got 9 correct
Congrats! You're the Lucille Ball trivia champ!
RickeyMulkey 14 months ago
You got 9 correct
Congrats! You're the Lucille Ball trivia champ! Now you won't need to work at a chocolate factory for money. Not even the one with the Three Stooges?
Catman 14 months ago
Easy. But the famous mirror bit was pulled off by Harpo and Groucho originally, so really Groucho or Harpo would have been correct. But in the ILL show, Lucy played the bit with Harpo, not with Groucho.
Muleskinner 14 months ago
8/9. I missed # 3 about the dog breed she popularized.
JERRY6 14 months ago
7 i won't have to work in he chokolate factory
RobCertSDSCascap 14 months ago
9/9- good for one who is not a big fan.
AllisonWunderland 14 months ago
The TV Commercial episode was one of my favorites! 😉
She made Vitameatavegamin a household word, and one of the funniest "tv commercials" ever seen! "It's HOT in here!" --Lucy Ricardo (after drinking tablespoons of the liquid, 23% alcohol)
MeTV on April 17, 2017, posted an article saying that the dress Lucy wore in this episode is now owned by the actress Laura Dern! Here is the link: https://www.metv.com/stories/lucys-iconic-vitameatavegamin-dress-has-a-famous-home
"And it's so tasty too!" 😝...Lol!
Lillyrose 14 months ago
Easy quiz! I watch I Love Lucy almost every day! I Love Lucy is my favorite T.V. Show!