Saturday Morning Cartoons are coming to MeTV this January!

Get ready for Bugs, Daffy, Tom & Jerry, Popeye and more!

Read to Me

It is our most common request from fans: Please bring back Saturday morning cartoons. You asked for it. We are thrilled to announce it!

MeTV proudly presents the weekend debut of Saturday Morning Cartoons on January 2, 2021. Starting every Saturday at 7AM | 6C, this three-hour "all cartoons, all the time" block is reminiscent of the Saturday morning broadcasts of yesteryear.

Get ready to start your weekend with your favorite characters, from Bugs to Taz. Each hour will present a collection of cartoons featuring Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies, Popeye and Friends, and Tom & Jerry.

These theatrical cartoon shorts came from the brilliant minds and pens of animation legends like Chuck Jones, Tex Avery, Max Fleischer, and William Hanna and Joseph Barbera. They remain as beautiful and hilarious as you remember.

Th-th-th-th-that's not all, folks! Stay tuned for more exciting news involving your favorite cartoon characters — as well as some new friends. Subscribe to our newsletter and watch for teasers on MeTV to learn more in the coming weeks!

Watch Toon In With Me on MeTV!

One Full Hour

Weekdays at 7 AM

Obwan 4 days ago
I have been extremely curious as to why the cartoons need a host and who thought this was a good idea? I love the addition of the toons to the channel. I've been saying this since this classic station came on the scene. I said, I would give this format a chance and I have and I honestly do not see the value of any of the host. I was hoping that it would be a factual type host similar to Svengoolie, but all of the characters are just doing bad jokes, why? Can't the cartoons be curated without hosts, especially if there is not going to be any factual knowledge given about the making of shown toons? Not having host works very well with The Flintstones. Despite the unnecessary hosts, I'm still watching because, I'm really here for the eclectic mix of toons especially given what all we have endured.
robroyfingerhead 4 days ago
Looks like more people agree.Lose the puppet and host. Is he some big wig in the company ? The guy not the puppet. I'd rather see My Three Sons and something else every morning and catch the weekend shows. Those are good.Just cartoons.
RoseHirschi 11 days ago
I love the cartoons.. my husband and I and also my parents couldn't wait.. then the host the puppet and that diggy woman.. and she actually said a very poor humor joke on the air.
macdoesit 14 days ago
Saturday morning toons are great, no Bill or Tuna and less commercials. Weekday morning toons, dont waist your time, 4 toons and 40 minutes of Bill,Tuna and a load of commercials.
crickie952 macdoesit 14 days ago
I agree. I just watch on Saturday mornings. The puppet is so dumb!!!!!
ShawnKennedy 16 days ago
Thanks so much for Saturday Morning cartoons My wife and I love watching them.And how much better than watching the news .Your channel is the best love your programming. Good job keep it up.
Xena246 17 days ago
Thank you, MeTV, for this New Year's 'gift' to us. :) :) :) While you will never please everyone, you have definitely made this old girl happy! :) I always watch cartoons when I can, because they are 'light and fluffy', not depressing and heavy like most of what is out there these days. I think it was very kind of you to allocate a few hours out of the day to cartoons. I enjoy your other programs as well. My family has been watching you since 2012. We discovered you around the time that my grandmother was battling dementia. Her nurse suggested MeTV for her. :) We have all been watching MeTV ever since. Keep up the good work!!
haborst 19 days ago
Get rid of Bill, toona and crew, they are awful, talk too much, crummy humor, just show the cartoons....
macdoesit 19 days ago
was going to get my grandkids to watch but forget that. take it off the air, a total waist. programmer should be fired. yes i am ticked off.
macdoesit 19 days ago
just show cartoons like they do the flintstones. do not need a crappy host. soon as i see the host i turn channel and do not go back. what a sad joke, metv.
macdoesit 20 days ago
4 five minute cartoons, after every cartoon 10 minutes of the host and commercial = 20 minutes of cartoon and 40 minutes CRAP. NO THANK YOU, Disgusting.
I have to agree with you.I know it's only been two days but I really can't take the host and the "humor". Just show the cartoons .What about retro toy and breakfast cereal commercials to fill in the space between toons ?
they did this fake show to do a lot of commercials and what possible reason for host.
macdoesit 20 days ago
BCSCHEPS 23 days ago
I've been waiting...and waiting...requesting and requesting and, FINALLY! THANK YOU FOR THESE ULTRA-MEMORABLE CLASSIC CARTOONS BACK ON THE AIR!
Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Pepe LePew HOW I'VE MISSED ALL OF YOU THESE PAST DECADES (as well other "Looney Tunes" characters and Popeye and Tom & Jerry)!
Parents and grandparents can now introduce their children and grandchildren to the cartoons THEY loved as tykes (while they again enjoy watching them again, themselves with their kids!).
THANK YOU, 'ME TV' (but why did it take SO long for it to happen?)!
LOVE your 'Flintstones' revival, as well...METV has been the sole channel brave enough to listen to and accomodate people's desires for these retro-cartoons' return to broadcast TV!
Mrlost81 23 days ago
You know i love the line up with the cartoons and other shows but for me i would like to see some those forgotten shows like Bj and the Bear, The little rascals, The fall guy u know shows like that. It would be a treat to watch those shows again
Hawgleg1969 23 days ago
I'm a retired widower. I love the westerns of yesteryear. I'm much too old for cartoons. I've really enjoyed the classic westerns on Saturday morning. This is a big disappointment. Thanks for the memories.
You are still getting 8hrs of Western on Saturdays and 4hrs Monday through Friday. They decided it was for the best to offer variety to attract more viewers.
Yes, I want the westerns
cap965 23 days ago
Where is Bat Masterson and Track down??????
LittleMissNoName cap965 21 days ago
Gone. Ratings were not good enough keep them on the air. So it's either cartoons or infomercials.
Moparguy62 cap965 17 days ago
Look for fetv
JerseySlim 27 days ago
MeTV does not seem to understand its core demographic of OLD MEN LIKE ME WHO WANT TO WATCH WESTERNS. We do not want cartoons!
Then switch over to grittv and come back to METV around 10am est.
Westerns are not on at 10am in St. Louis
JoeyKilpatrick 28 days ago
Can we get Jonny Quest, Super Friends and Scooby Doo?
Love the way you think JK!
Play shows like Underdog. The Smurfs bullwinkle and Rocky as well Casper as well as The Superfriens Johny Quest Spiderman From The 60s
Also shows like The Jetsons Battle of the Planet's Gi Joe Transformers Heman and The Masters of the Universe She Ra Princess of Power . Alvin and the chipmunks cartoons from the Banana Splits like Adam Ant Secret Squirrel and others . Yogi Bear and other Hanna Barbara's Cartoons
Yuuji JenniferMoser 1 day ago
Im ready for The Jetsons on MeTV
Grynch_84 28 days ago
This is getting kinda strange. Please, no Bill. Is MeTV trying to create a version of TCM? Skits and comedy before and after toons are shown? I know it's too late, but yikes...