The big, big Brady Bunch quiz

You'll need much more than a hunch.

"Here's a story…" that everyone knows. Woman with three daughters marries man with three sons. The blended family — not to mention a housekeeper and some pets — lives in a mod suburban home in sunny Southern California. As the kids grow up, lessons are learned, first crushes are crushed, and a few happy songs are sung along the way.

Several generations have grown up with The Brady Bunch. The sitcom has been on television perpetually since it debuted half a century ago. The show has given pop culture catchphrases, movie remakes, music albums, cartoons — and so much other groovy goodness.

So, how much do you know about the Bradys? Take this behemoth Brady Bunch quiz to see where you stand. Good luck!

Watch The Brady Bunch on MeTV!

Sundays at 12 PM

1. Which younger Brady kid famously declared, "Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!"
  2. Which Brady kid gets hit in the nose with a football in "The Subject Was Noses"?
  3. What did Mike Brady do for a living?
  4. Was the Brady house a one-story ranch, a two-story home or a four-story mansion?
  5. The kitchen in the Brady house was decorated in what two colors?
  6. What was the name of the Bradys' dog?
  7. What is the name of the young cousin who comes to live with the Bradys in the final season?
  8. What does Alice's boyfriend Sam do for a living?
  9. Marcia is the president of the local fan club for which popular singer? He appears as a guest star.
  10. What is the name of Greg Brady's rock star alias?
  11. In "The Not-So-Ugly Duckling," Jan makes up a fake boyfriend. What is his name?
  12. Where are the Bradys on vacation when Bobby stumbled upon a cursed tiki idol?
  13. Which iconic horror actor appears in the tiki episodes as the "villain"?
  14. Which star NFL quarterback appears in the fifth season episode "Mail Order Hero"?
  15. Brady Bunch creator Sherwood Schwartz was also behind what other popular sitcom?
  16. Who breaks Carol's vase in "Confessions, Confessions"?
  17. What breaks the vase?
  18. What is the name of Cindy's beloved doll?
  19. What is Alice's last name?
  20. How many seasons were there?
  21. Which Brady kid is in the upper left hand corner in the opening credits?
  22. What is the name of the Bradys' cat?
  23. Which popular singer makes a guest appearance in the tiki episodes?
  24. What is Sam's last name?
  25. What song are the Brady Bunch Kids recording when Peter's pubescent voice keeps cracking?
  26. What color convertible does Mike Brady drive?
  27. Which Brady girl was recast for the 'The Brady Bunch Hour' variety show?
  28. What was the name of the Brady Bunch cartoon series from 1972?
  29. Which comic book superhero made her first screen appearance in any form on that Brady Bunch cartoon series?
  30. Where do the older Brady kids go to high school?
  31. What animal lands on the head of Greg's date in "Greg Gets Grounded"?
  32. What is the name of Alice's demanding, drill sergeant–like cousin who briefly takes her place?
  33. Which MLB Hall of Famer and former Los Angeles Dodger appears in the episode titled "The Dropout"?
  34. What is the name of the middle school that the Brady kids attend?
  35. What is the name of the Bradys' neighbors?
  36. What was the name of the proposed spin-off series starring Ken Berry that was introduced with a backdoor pilot episode in season five?
  37. What was Carol's former name from her first marriage?
  38. What is Carol's maiden name?
  39. Below are three notable fictional addresses from 1960s television. What was the street address of the Brady home?
  40. What pop band first recorded the theme song to 'The Brady Bunch' heard in the early episodes?

The big, big Brady Bunch quiz

Save with

STTOS 15 days ago
You got 39 out of 40 - Cool! Looking good! You know your stuff. That gives you the right to strut around like Johnny Bravo. Missed #26. I could have sworn his car was brown. Oh well.
DrJayJack 16 days ago
What cat? Who had a cat?
ErinWard DrJayJack 16 days ago
The girls did. In the Pilot episode where Carol and Mike get married. In the backyard at Carol's Parents house. The cat (Fluffy) came out of her little house and started Meowing, and the boys' dog Tiger escaped the car he was in and jumped the fence and started chasing the cat. The girls and boys were chasing the pets all over the backyard and ended up making a mess of everything. The cat was only in that first episode.
Geronimo 16 days ago
I'm an avid Brady fan!😉
40/40
wmlbus 16 days ago
39/40 and I would have had the last one if I went with what I thought instead of what I wanted to say.
shakadave wmlbus 15 days ago
Which one did you miss?
jimmypinet 17 days ago
Beloved creation of Americana...thank you MeTV.
LarryLeGros 17 days ago
32/40. Not too bad. Now if ME would give us a 40 question quiz like this for LITB!
Also, a perfect second half hour after The Flintstones would be The Jetsons!!!
JoePetitjean 17 days ago
21/40 not bad considering i'v have not seen the show in years.
john 17 days ago
I had a dream where I was making out with Jan when she suddenly turned into a vampire and she and Micheal Jackson tore me apart.
Geronimo john 16 days ago
That's sick🤢
MichaelKrohmer 17 days ago
30 out 40. I don’t think that’s bad considering I haven’t seen the show in probably 30 years.
moax429 17 days ago
38 out of 40! Excellent.

I have *all five* seasons of the Bradys on DVD, and two days ago, on the series' official 50th birthday (September 26), I began watching the first six episodes from season one. I'm hoping to watch all the other episodes from the remaining four seasons over the next few months. (Sadly, after 1972 my younger sister and I were "deprived;" my father made us sit through "Sanford and Son" (Yeccch!!!!) and I never really got to see any of the remaining episodes until ABC reran the Bradys in the daytime from 1974 to 1975 - of course, I would watch the Bradys when I was home from school during the summer - and then when CBS Television Distribution (formerly Paramount Television) syndicated the reruns in September 1975.

But once I played a trick on my dad - my sister and I got to see the first part of the Hawaii episode, but when it was over he roared, "He (me) made us pass up "Sanford and Son" to sit through that crap!" But, in a way I got back at my dad for making us sit through shows he liked, such as those idiotic Filmways "rural comedies" of the 60's and "Hee Haw" (Double yeccch!!!!). But, now that I have all five seasons on DVD, I can enjoy what my dad cheerfully and craftily denied me and my younger sister of when we were kids, anytime and over and over again.)

I also have the CDs of the Bradys' 1970 Christmas album and their greatest hits album, "It's a Sunshine Day."
MaryMitch 17 days ago
I didn't watch The Brady Bunch very often, but I did see the movies, so I got 33 out of 40.
DIGGER1 MaryMitch 16 days ago
I never did care for those movie versions where Shelly Long played "Carol", and Gary Cole played "Mike". They seemed kind of stupid to me, kind of like those "parody-type" movies like "The Naked Gun", and the like. Those are the kinds of films that I never did cared for. Nothing personal, you understand?
DIGGER1 20 days ago
The big, big Brady Bunch quiz
You got 38 out of 40
On #26 I chose wrong because I had forgotten that the Brady family had two vehicles: the convertible, which is "blue", and the station wagon, which is "beige", and that's the vehicle that I was thinking of. And on #27, I got it wrong only because I hadn't seen the "Brady Bunch Variety Hour" show in a very long time, and so I didn't know that someone else played "Jan" instead of Eve Plumb. Oh well...
DouglasMorris 6 months ago
38/40! missed #26 and #38.
shakadave DouglasMorris 15 days ago
Funny --- I got 38/40 and missed #26 and #38. I knew Carol's previous last name but not her maiden name. (Where does one get that from?) And I guess Mike's convertible color never mattered to me.
WyattJames 6 months ago
37, but one I knew and jumped too soon at the click LOL
Amalthea WyattJames 17 days ago
We won't count that one, then. :)
CptDunsel 6 months ago