Is this a James Bond movie or a Twilight Zone episode?

There’s “Time Enough at Last” to take this quiz “For Your Eyes Only.”

Image: The Everett Collection

The only certainties in life are death, taxes and James Bond movies coming out every few years. The iconic British secret agent has remained popular through two dozen iterations and counting. Sean Connery debuted the character on the big screen in the Sixties and Roger Moore, who cut his teeth playing a suave hero in Maverick, famously played 007 in the Seventies and Eighties.

The titles of Bond movies have been as varied and polarizing as the movies themselves but all reflect the stylish, enigmatic agent. The names of Twilight Zone episodes have a similar poetic quality.

Here are the titles of Bond films mixed together with Twilight Zone episodes. Can you tell the difference?

Watch The Twilight Zone on MeTV!

Weeknights at 12:30 AM
Sundays at 12:30 AM

1. A Quality of Mercy
  2. Live and Let Die
  3. Shadow Play
  4. You Only Live Twice
  5. The Man with the Golden Gun
  6. Valley of the Shadow
  7. A View to a Kill
  8. No Time like the Past
  9. Escape Clause
  10. For Your Eyes Only
  11. The World is Not Enough
  12. Time Enough at Last

Is this a James Bond movie or a Twilight Zone episode?

Coldnorth 1 month ago
I love Sean Connery as bond. He is my favorite Bond
Sachelle 1 month ago
12/12. I know nothing about the twilight zone but I know all of the James Bond's movies.
Wow-I think that is great. I wish I could watch The Twilight Zone all over again as if I'd never seen it before. You should check it out, a remarkable show that is eerily relevant in today's world.
Astrodomania 2 months ago
Perfect score....because I know all of the James Bond movies, but not every Twilight Zone title.
LH 2 months ago
That was easy peasy!!
Got em all
texasluva 2 months ago

Thank Moody for getting our MQ so we can all watch it. Congrats Moody! Enjoy.

The Inn of the Sixth Happiness (1958) 2 hrs 37 min
Director: Mark Robson
Stars-Ingrid Bergman-Robert Donat-Curd Jürgens

Load previous comments
texasluva texasluva 2 months ago
Curd Jürgens ... Capt. Lin Nan (as Curt Jurgens) Don't ask me why
Moody texasluva 2 months ago
LOL! You want to learn some new Italian words?
texasluva Moody 2 months ago
Your not to bad either for being down in the abyss. You came out of it just fine. Got the quiz too, congrats
texasluva Moody 2 months ago
If its more then 4 letters I may have trouble
LoveMETV22 2 months ago
It's A Wonderful Life?
texasluva LoveMETV22 2 months ago
That one too old no go in the middle LOL
LoveMETV22 2 months ago
Pay it Forward?
texasluva LoveMETV22 2 months ago
I would say you would play it forward unless you looking for Paul is Dead LOL.
texasluva texasluva 2 months ago
Oh Pay. no its not pay or play
dekane54 2 months ago
12 out of 12 I like Sean Connery period
texasluva 2 months ago
Movie Quiz 10-22-2021

Our movie genre is- Biography-Drama-War. The top 3 actors and actresses' are foreign born (3 different countries) though film is in English. All three are worldwide known for other blockbusters movies. This film is more about helping others in need. Plus maybe if you nice, get extra eggroll (no not that movie but something to do with saying). Travel to far off places is defiantly needed. Two have won Oscars in other movies.

It's entertainment time again-

It's Alive! - Frankenstein.

Monster Mash. Fun trivia- The Monster Mash was banned for 11 years by the BBC for being “too morbid” The guests included Wolf Man, Dracula, and his son. ... As the ban was instated, the Monster Mash climbed to top the Billboard charts before Halloween in the US in 1962, staying on the charts for 14 weeks.

Sheb Wooley "The Purple People Eater".

Scream (1996) - Do You Want to Die, Sidney?

The American Graffiti Wolfman Jack Show 1.

The Shining (1980) - Are You Concerned About Me? Scene.

Bonus Movie #1.
The Tingler (1959) 1 hr 21 min-
Director- William Castle
Cast:
Vincent Price
Judith Evelyn

Ya scared yet???

Bonus movie #2-
Abbott and Costello Meet the Mummy (1955) 1 hr 19 min-Action-Adventure-Comedy
Director-Charles Lamont
Abbott and Costello and cast

Load previous comments
texasluva LaDolceVita 2 months ago
!!Wanted!! but preferred Alive
Those that wish to participate in the Weekly Movie Quiz.
Reward:
Conversation as to what this movie might be
Winners name in MeTV Lights
Just plain ole fun
Let's Do it at: Are these spooky scenes from Looney Tunes or Tom and Jerry?
Friday @ 10:00 P.M CT
The Show Must Go On-Another knock down quizorama and entertainment.
#1 bonus movie-The Haunting (1963)
#2 Bonus movie -Action-Adventure-Comedy
texasluva LaDolceVita 2 months ago
It's a cliffhanger I tell ya. A movie that was pretty darn good when it came out. Stick it into your movie archive for future viewing.
Cliffhanger (1993). 1 hr 53 min

Director: Renny Harlin
Sylvester Stallone
John Lithgow
Michael Rooker
Janine Turner

GOOSEYGOOSE9 3 months ago
My Favorite Bond Is Sean Connery,LIked Roger Moore As The Saint,As Well As Like Pierce Brosnan As Remington Steele Better Than Bond.
texasluva 3 months ago
Your weekend movie plus. EARLY ACCESS-
Weekend Radio Tunes Oldies.

Jan and Dean - Sidewalk Surfin'.

Martha Reeves & the Vandellas - Dancing in the Street.

Ricky Nelson - Travelin' Man 1961.

Wild Weekend - The Rebels - 1963.

THE PHAROS -"Pintor".

PAUL ANKA - DIANA.

Chubby Checker - Let's Twist Again.

Your Early Acess Weekend Movie-
River Of No Return (1954) 1 hr 20 min-Action-Adventure-Drama
Director: Otto Preminger
Cast: Robert Mitchum-Marilyn Monroe-Rory Calhoun

Load previous comments
stephaniestavr5 texasluva 2 months ago
This aired about a week or so ago. I think I either saw it On Demand, or the Westerns channel.
Congrats to the Astros! This may sound like a dumb reason for rooting for a team but....I was hoping they would win. Even though I am not a fan of indoor baseball/football, I like Minute Maid Park, because it has a train! I missed the other games Houston played, but I didn't want to miss this one. I wanted to see the train. Even though Fox Sports cameras didn't show it, when Kyle "King Tuck" Tucker hit that 2 out homer in the bottom of the 8th. I did manage to catch glimpses of it during the game. Now I will have the chance to see it about three more times before the season is "officially" over!
stephaniestavr5 texasluva 2 months ago
Oh, has Moody sent you "congrats!" for the Astros.?
stephaniestavr5 texasluva 2 months ago
In 1974, {around there,} AM radio played and played his classic: ("You're) Havin' My Baby," which was the cause of a lot of tongues wagging. The following year, AM radio played and played Donna Summer's "Love To Love You Baby." Again, tongues were wagging over this song! One or the other of these songs could be considered a follow up for the other. {IMO,-if 45's had two songs by different artists, LTLY would be on side A, then [on the flip side,] responding with/resulting in YHMB!} But since these songs were released in different years, and 45's weren't pressed that way.
I remember seeing "Worst Songs Of The '70's" list and on one, YHMB, tied at the same spot as "Disco Duck!
Thanks texasluva for giving me "food for thought." If you hadn't mentioned PA, {who did come up with a classic tv theme song, who's title I will refrain from mentioning. So not all of his music was bad.} I wouldn't have had these thoughts.
Your Second Weekend movie. The "crème de la crème" of not only horror flicks but ALL movies. Norman is waiting for you to check into his Bates Motel. Good luck-

Psycho (1960) 1hr 48 min-Horror-Mystery-Thriller
Director- Alfred Hitchcock
Cast--Anthony Perkins-Janet Leigh-Vera Miles-John Gavin-Martin Balsam-

Skippy007 3 months ago
12 out of 12 easiest one yet. When I was younger I went to blockbuster and bought all 13 Bonds on VHS and they were only $9.95 each. I still have them. They had only made 13 at the time.
Skippy007 3 months ago
Back in 1970 or 71 my mom took me to the grocery store on San Vincenti Blvd. in Brentwood Ca. We were standing at the deli counter and next to me was Rod Serling, and I said hi and I enjoy you show, he said thanks have a nice day. He was short about 5’5”smoking a cigarette. That was cool, I was only 15 at the time. Love his shows. Have a great day everyone. I was lucky and went to school with a lot of famous people kids and grand kids. More real stores to come.