Can you match TV characters with animal names to the correct shows?

Prove you know Bass from Bunny.

Some TV characters like Arnold Ziffel or Cousin Bessie were actual animals. Other TV characters were just named after 'em.

Here, we've pulled a dozen recurring TV characters named after different species of the animal kingdom. It's up to you to go through this zoo and match each wild name to the TV show that animal character came from. Good luck tracking!
  1. HAWKEYE PIERCE
  2. FOX MULDER
  3. PUGSLEY
  4. ERNEST T. BASS
  5. PAUL DRAKE
  6. LISA TURTLE
  7. HUGGY BEAR
  8. ARISTOTLE NOSTRADAMUS "BULL" SHANNON
  9. SNAKE ROBINSON
  10. DONNY "THE PIRANHA" DOUGLAS
  11. CHIEF WILD EAGLE
  12. BUNNY
Can you match TV characters with animal names to the correct shows?

Share your results:
Save with

Click here to learn about MeTV's new commenting system!
LindaWilliams 11 days ago
You got 39 out of 40
You casually breezed through that without breaking a sweat!
LindaWilliams 17 days ago
You got 11 out of 12

You clearly got along with all these different TV "animals"!
h4teach 23 days ago

like brendA responded i'm shocked thAt A stAy At home mom Able to eArn $7047 in one
nth on the computer. hAve you reAd this web sitΒ­e
HEREβ˜›.......www.tipsmob.com
STTOS 26 days ago
You got 11 out of 12 - You clearly got along with all these different TV "animals"! Missed #9. Knew it wasn't LITB but guessed wrong on the remaining two answers. But I'll take it.
MaryHelen 26 days ago
on come on! sane ... on facts of life-- what 3 epidoes-- doesn't count --for me!
JeffTanner 26 days ago
''You got 10 out of 12'' ----------------You clearly got along with all these different TV ''animals''!
stephaniestavropoulos 28 days ago
12/12.
To quote cperrynaples: "Not split hairs," but "technically" #'s 3 & 8 shouldn't be on here because they are gender specific, and the others are not. {As I was taking the quiz, I thought they were all going to be "generic" non gender specific. That's why I'm saying what I'm saying.}
When I first saw #4, I thought the answer was "Fish," and I was all ready to click on either Barney Miller or its spin off Fish.
As for Bunny: {again ,I think this falls under the category of hair splitting [or should I say hare splitting?!?!];} the name Bunny can also be heard and found on another show. I feel very certain that some of you know the "other" show I am talking about!
Excuse the misquote. That should've read: "Not to split hairs."
teire 29 days ago
12/12, actually knew them all, no guesses.
anthony 29 days ago