Can you match TV characters with animal names to the correct shows?

Prove you know Bass from Bunny.

Some TV characters like Arnold Ziffel or Cousin Bessie were actual animals. Other TV characters were just named after 'em.

Here, we've pulled a dozen recurring TV characters named after different species of the animal kingdom. It's up to you to go through this zoo and match each wild name to the TV show that animal character came from. Good luck tracking!
  1. HAWKEYE PIERCE
  2. FOX MULDER
  3. PUGSLEY
  4. ERNEST T. BASS
  5. PAUL DRAKE
  6. LISA TURTLE
  7. HUGGY BEAR
  8. ARISTOTLE NOSTRADAMUS "BULL" SHANNON
  9. SNAKE ROBINSON
  10. DONNY "THE PIRANHA" DOUGLAS
  11. CHIEF WILD EAGLE
  12. BUNNY

Can you match TV characters with animal names to the correct shows?

Save with

Rickey 21 days ago
You got 10 out of 12
You clearly got along with all these different TV "animals"
rycki1138 21 days ago
12 out of 12
You clearly got along with all these different TV "animals"!
Runeshaper 1 month ago
You got 10 out of 12
You clearly got along with all these different TV "animals"!

Gotta love animals!
LindaWilliams 4 months ago
You got 39 out of 40
You casually breezed through that without breaking a sweat!
LindaWilliams 4 months ago
You got 11 out of 12

You clearly got along with all these different TV "animals"!
STTOS 4 months ago
You got 11 out of 12 - You clearly got along with all these different TV "animals"! Missed #9. Knew it wasn't LITB but guessed wrong on the remaining two answers. But I'll take it.
MaryHelen 4 months ago
on come on! sane ... on facts of life-- what 3 epidoes-- doesn't count --for me!
JeffTanner 4 months ago
''You got 10 out of 12'' ----------------You clearly got along with all these different TV ''animals''!
stephaniestavropoulos 4 months ago
12/12.
To quote cperrynaples: "Not split hairs," but "technically" #'s 3 & 8 shouldn't be on here because they are gender specific, and the others are not. {As I was taking the quiz, I thought they were all going to be "generic" non gender specific. That's why I'm saying what I'm saying.}
When I first saw #4, I thought the answer was "Fish," and I was all ready to click on either Barney Miller or its spin off Fish.
As for Bunny: {again ,I think this falls under the category of hair splitting [or should I say hare splitting?!?!];} the name Bunny can also be heard and found on another show. I feel very certain that some of you know the "other" show I am talking about!
Excuse the misquote. That should've read: "Not to split hairs."