Can you guess these TV shows from their trading cards?

See if you can collect all 9!

Baseball players weren't the only ones with cards you could trade. Especially in the 1960s, then again in the 1990s, there were waves of collectors cards made just for TV fans.

Ready to join our swap and see if you can tell which TV show's cards we're holding?

Scroll through three cards from each show below and see if you can collect all 9! Good luck!
  1. Pick the TV show title that belongs on these trading cards:
  2. Pick the TV show title that belongs on these trading cards:
  3. Pick the TV show title that belongs on these trading cards:
  4. Pick the TV show title that belongs on these trading cards:
  5. Pick the TV show title that belongs on these trading cards:
  6. Pick the TV show title that belongs on these trading cards:
  7. Pick the TV show title that belongs on these trading cards:
  8. Pick the TV show title that belongs on these trading cards:
  9. Pick the TV show title that belongs on these trading cards:

Can you guess these TV shows from their trading cards?

Save with

Rickey 1 month ago
I had The Addams Family trading cards. But been long gone.

DouglasMorris 1 month ago
7/9! missed #8 and #9. the last two.
BettyMcauliff 5 months ago
8/9 did not know those characters from Happy Days!
jamiahsh BettyMcauliff 1 month ago
They were on the Last season or two. If I remember correctly, they were brought in to fill the Joanie and Chacchi void (however briefly) then dwindled into the background when they returned
JamesB 9 months ago
Nice try with the Lost in Space question. I thought that show was all in color but don't know. I didn't recognize those pictures from TZ or STTOS so made the right guess. ;)
Geronimo 9 months ago
Never watch Lost in Space.....................8/9
leebilly 9 months ago
9 out of 9 correct,,,,, NEED New Quizes
BrownieMom 9 months ago
You got 9 out of 9
"Something smells good!" (It's your score!)
MrsPhilHarris 9 months ago
8/9. I do not remember these trading cards for TV shows.
booster 9 months ago
8/9 Never watched Full House.
EdCrumbpacker 9 months ago
I have The Lost In Space ones signed by the cast members that are still with us, sans June Lockhart.

SalIanni 9 months ago
The Happy Days question was awful and a great insult to its many fans. For the record, the people in the photo are: Crystal Bernard of "Wings", who played the Cunninghams' niece KC; the guy who played Skip, who nobody remembers and cares about; and Linda Purl, who played Ashley Pfister, Fonzie's only steady girlfriend during the series and single mother to Heather O'Rourke. I don't remember any cards that came out during that time or anybody that would have wanted them but in the mid-70s, when the show was #1 in the ratings, "Happy Days" cards were a cool collectors item and I have a few of them at home. I also have some trading cards from "Welcome Back Kotter", "The Partridge Family" and even "The Flying Nun."
KenM SalIanni 9 months ago
Theses "Happy Days" cards came from the 1998 DuoCards series.
nerakr 9 months ago
8/9. No surprise I missed the sci fi one.
anthony 9 months ago
9/9.πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ Who's the kid in the middle of the "Happy Days" one?Speaking of the "Happy Days" one,That's a pretty young Helen Chapel,(Chrystal Bernard)from"Wings",long before her lunch counter days.
The "kid in the middle:" I think is Billy Warlock. He played Flip Phillips, and the other woman is: Linda Purl. She played Richie's occasional girlfriend in season 2. 8 years later, she was Fonzie's semi-steady Ashley.
Right she was on the Hallowe'en episode where she and Her Ritchie went to Ralph's party. And I remember she and Ritchie went to Chuck's apartment.
cperrynaples 9 months ago
9/9! 8 is sorta tricky because it features minor characters who didn't appear until the show was dying!
teire 9 months ago
8/9. Do not remember tv trading cards at all. Do remember sticking baseball trading cards in the spokes of our bicycle wheels to make that cool clacking sound.
debbi teire 9 months ago
Oh yes. We had to pinch them on with wooden clothespins I snitched out of my mother's supply that hung on the clothesline! πŸ€—πŸ’•
CatMomWanda 9 months ago
8/9. I am only a few cards short of the complete set of Charlie's Angels cards. I can still taste the not so great gum that came with the cards.😸
ndebrabant 9 months ago
You got 9 out of 9
"Something smells good!" (It's your score!)
I loved TV trading cards.