Can you find the ONE word that is not in the Gilligan's Island theme song?

Sing along now! "The Professor and Mary Ann!"

"J-u-u-u-u-st…" Sorry, that's all we're going to give you. You'll have to sing the rest yourself.

by

That shouldn't be a problem. Who doesn't know the Gilligan's Island theme song? That "tale of a fateful trip" had us whistling and singing along for decades, from the first note to "…the Professor and Mary Ann!"

Well, you've had enough snippets. Sing "The Ballad of Gilligan's Isle." Pay attention to every word in the lyrics.

Now, see if you can find the ONE word below that is NOT used in the lyrics. Try to find it in one guess. Keep clicking until you find it. You'll know when you don't get squirted in the eye. Good luck, little buddy!

Watch Gilligan's Island on MeTV!

Sundays at 3 PM & 3:30 PM

1. Find the ONE word that is NOT used in the 'Gilligan's Island' theme song.

Can you find the ONE word that is not in the Gilligan's Island theme song?

Save with

Walter 1 month ago
I confused water with weather and gave up after 3 misses
VickiProctor 2 months ago
I was torn between "water" and "ground". Had to sing it all in my mind, but i got the "correct" one. But isn’t it technically "aground"? “The ship’s aground..." Therefore "ground" would be correct, too.
The lyric is ‘The ship set ground on the shore of an uncharted desert isle’.
thedude1500 2 months ago
I had to sing the song in my head to get the right answer
RichardPniewski 2 months ago
Got it On the first try but there is a slight error. The word "ground" isn't in the song either; "aground" is. (It's one word.)
daDoctah 2 months ago
Strictly speaking, the answer "ground" should also be considered correct. The word in the song is "aground".
TamaraLRobinson 2 months ago
I am making a good MONEY (500$ to 700$ / hr )online on my Ipad .Last month my pay check of nearly 30 k$.This online work is like draw straight-arrow and earn money.Do not go to office.I do not claim to be others,I just work.You will call yourself after doing this JOB,It's a REAL job.Will be very lucky to refer to this WEBSITE.Ihope,you can find something,Simply go to the below SITE.GOOD LUCK★★★★COPY THIS WEBSITE★★★★  ......www.max.pays12.com
TVJunkie 2 months ago
I blew it. Movie. My shame will haunt me to the grave.
nerakr 2 months ago
I had to write all the words down and cross them out as I sang the song.
garykevinware nerakr 2 months ago
This comment has been removed.
Jon 2 months ago
Did you know the theme song to Gilligan’s Island has the same melody as Amazing Grace? Try singing Amazing Grace to the melody. It will be forever stuck in your head.
EllisClevenger 2 months ago
It took me THREE tries to get it.
Now, I have an earworm that I'd like to toss on a deserted island.
JeffTanner 2 months ago
''You picked the correct answer!'' Yeah, After 3 tries. The castaways were surrounded by water... but the word ''water'' never turned up in the lyrics! Nice work! Maybe we should call you ''Professor.''