Can you find the ONE thing wrong in these Flintstones images?

Look closely! It's not easy to rock this quiz.

The Flintstones is such a marvel to the eyes. The colors. The gorgeous backgrounds. They just don't make animation like this anymore.

This Hanna-Barbera gem packed in many pleasures. But we went and fiddled with the images.

Carefully study these 12 pictures… and pick out the ONE thing we changed.

Watch The Flintstones on MeTV!

Weeknights at 6 PM
Sundays at 10 AM

1. It's the Great Gazoo! What is wrong with this picture?
  2. What is wrong in this classic moment from the credits?
  3. What is wrong in this image from the opening credits?
  4. How about this moment from the same opening credits?
  5. Okay, Fred finally settles in at the end of the intro. What is wrong in this scene?
  6. What is wrong in this image?
  7. What is the matter here?
  8. What is amiss in this moment?
  9. Look over this picture of Betty and Wilma. What did we change?
  10. What is the one thing wrong in this image?
  11. What is weird about this image?
  12. What is wrong with this picture?

Can you find the ONE thing wrong in these Flintstones images?

cynkgreen 5 days ago
I thought I would like watching this show as I did in my childhood, but not so much. While the ways they used stone age resources to mimic modern day tech are very clever, I find myself VERY irritated at Barney's laugh - my goodness, why does he have to laugh after EVERYTHING he says? Even when it's not a joke, I don't get it! Oh & Fred, what's to love? He never does anything nice for his wife, lies constantly. Dunno what is more annoying, that he is just a giant loudmouthed jackass or that she is so stupid to keep putting up with it for so many (15?) years. I know this is just a cartoon & a comedy at that. Maybe I'm just too mature (old?) now, but a lot of this stuff is just not funny...
KathrynJordan 6 days ago
This time, I did better! 10 out 12 sure is better than 7 out of 12. Glad I still like watching this show. Still takes me back to mt childhood.
KathrynJordan 9 days ago
Gotta admit that I guessed at the ones I got right. I have to keep watching this every night. It does help to keep me sane. I guess 7 out of 12 isn't too bad; I should have done better. Oh well. I think I have to get the compete series on DVD soon.
Fred_Clampett 10 days ago
8 of 12. I gotta admit I guessed at most of the ones I got right.
FLETCH 11 days ago
6 out of 12
Look like you dropped the ball
denny 11 days ago
Well I'm colored blind, so i didn't do well with those questions.
Hawkeye21 12 days ago
9/12 not bad considering it’s been 20-25yrs since I’ve watched a full episode
1memyselfandI 12 days ago
I would love to see "The Jetsons" on Me TV. I believe it would be more relatable for today's audience. We now have robots to do work in our homes, and I saw the cars of the future for 2030 on TV, which are very small!
Mattress123 12 days ago
Are You Willing to Make Money Online at Home for Giving Your Opinion.
Its a Best Oppurtunity For You!
Get Paid To Take Survey | Survey That Actually Pay High | Earn Up to 500$ Per Week

You Won't Get Rich But You Will Get Paid! Try Us Now, Get Free High Signup Bonus. Free, Legitimate Paid Online Surveys. Register Now!

Click here to Complete Survey: https://bit.ly/3lYgjMT
weirdly 13 days ago
Bizarre questions
KathrynJordan weirdly 9 days ago
would have been interesting to see some questions about when the Grewsomes first arrived on the Flintstones. I really liked all the episodes of the Flintstones.
AllisonWunderland 13 days ago
I dropped the ball alright...4/12 😆
kevopilis 13 days ago
5/12, Flintstones was just passing time for me, until the Simpsons.
MarkSpeck 13 days ago
They showed the image of teenage Pebbles (at least the version featured in the original series) dancing to a Leonard Bernstone record. A few years later, the real teenage version of Pebbles was on Saturday mornings with The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show and dancing to a Three Dogasaurus Night record. It's the same exact music!!
MarkSpeck 13 days ago
7 out of 12. Embarrassing for a Flintstones fan like me!
WilliamByassee 13 days ago
4 out of 12. Not a big Flintstones fan.
Dario 13 days ago
7 out of 12.
KathrynJordan Dario 9 days ago
I know what you mean. I guess I need to watch it on a daily basis and on Sunday mornings.
Dario KathrynJordan 5 days ago
KTTV Ch. 11 here in L.A. had it on the air since about the time it left the air on ABC in 1966. KTTV yanked it off the air in 1996 after all that time.