Can you complete these famous Bugs Bunny lines?

Of course, you realize this means… only the biggest Bugs fan can get them all right!

Image: Warner Bros.

Perhaps the most quotable cartoon character ever created, Bugs Bunny is known for his famous one-liners. Everybody knows "What's up, Doc?" But that wasn't his only memorable line.

Here are some of Bugs Bunny's best quotes. Some were recurring jokes while others became iconic even though they were only said once. Can you fill in the missing word for each one?

Watch Bugs Bunny and Friends on MeTV!

One Full Hour

Saturdays at 9 AM

1. "I knew I shoulda taken that left turn at ________."
  2. "Of course, you realize this means _______!"
  3. "My, I'll bet you monsters lead _______ lives."
  4. "This ain't wabbit hunting season… it's ______ hunting season."
  5. "What a _______!"
  6. "Gee, ain't I a _______?"
  7. You know, sometimes me _______ kinda bothers me… but not this time!
  8. So long, Sammy! See you in _______!
  9. "I'm not a stewing wabbit, I'm a _______ wabbit."
  10. "Exit our hero through the front door, ________."

Can you complete these famous Bugs Bunny lines?

steveagee 1 month ago
Number 8 should have been so long screwy see you in St Louis I never heard him say anything about Sammy or whammy or Atlanta
Bad_Pizza 2 months ago
10/10 - I had to say all of these out loud in Bugsy voice, but I got em!
Morgan21 6 months ago
9/10 missed the last one.
Gotta love that wrassicly wabbit
🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
country46 14 months ago
Whether you got them all right or missed a few, it's never a bad idea to watch more Bugs Bunny! 7/12
JHP 17 months ago
10/10

my weekend is going to be golden!

rib eye on the grill (done rare with mushs and onions) and woodford reserve on the rocks:)

toolsrrr 17 months ago
10/10: I could hear him saying each line.
DIGGER1 17 months ago
Can you complete these famous Bugs Bunny lines?
You got 10 out of 10
EllisClevenger 19 months ago
You got 10 out of 10
Tammy 19 months ago
You got 7 out of 10

Marshall_Kolchak 19 months ago
10/10 this was the only acceptable result for me...
trogg888 19 months ago
just a comment on the vocalizations of bugs daffy and almost all of the loony toons characters including dogs barking.mel blanc the genius behind all of those voices and a very funny comic actor also.if you ve seen any of the reruns of the jack benny show he was on there many times and he even did his dog voices on one show.i dont use the word genius very often but he was one.look at the credits at the end or beginning of the loony shows and you mostly only see his name
SteveO 19 months ago
Can't remember hearing line in #9
frances3agape 19 months ago
Would have been so ASHAMED of myelf
IF
I had not ACED this !
texasluva 19 months ago
Remember the days of wine and roses. The're back thanks to MrsPhilHarris in guessing this weeks movie quiz. Congrats MPH. Now let's enjoy Touch Of Evil..........

Touch Of Evil (1958) 1hr 50 min
Director Orson Welles
Cast:
Charlton Heston
Janet leigh
Orson Welles
Mexican Narcotics officer Ramon Miguel 'Mike' Vargas has to interrupt his honeymoon on the Mexican-US border when an American building contractor is killed after someone places a bomb in his car. He's killed on the US side of the border but it's clear that the bomb was planted on the Mexican side. As a result, Vargas delays his return to Mexico City where he has been mounting a case against the Grandi family crime and narcotics syndicate. Police Captain Hank Quinlan is in charge on the US side and he soon has a suspect, a Mexican named Manolo Sanchez. Vargas is soon onto Quinlan and his Sergeant, Pete Menzies, when he catches them planting evidence to convict Sanchez. With his new American wife, Susie, safely tucked away in a hotel on the US side of the border - or so he thinks - he starts to review Quinlan's earlier cases. While concentrating on the corrupt policeman however, the Grandis have their own plans for Vargas and they start with his wife Susie.

Moody texasluva 19 months ago
Thanks for another great quiz. I'm still shell-shocked but it was still a good movie for quiz night.
texasluva Moody 19 months ago
Yeah I know. I was grasping for air. What, who, how, so soon and again .
JHP texasluva 17 months ago
no matter what I think Mrs MPH still has a lot of MPH

texasluva JHP 17 months ago
We try hiding the clues when see her coming. In Braille and Morse Code too. Next invisible ink just for her and blindfolds. Also checking Visa since she comes from BC Canada
Pacificsun texasluva 15 months ago
August 20, 2021 - Just for the record, I didn't get an invite for tonight!

So when I get chewed out for not playing, don't blame me! (LOL)!
texasluva Pacificsun 15 months ago
!!Wanted!! but preferred Alive
Those that wish to participate in the Weekly Movie Quiz.
Reward:
Conversation as to what this movie might be
Winners name in MeTV Lights
Just plain ole fun
Let's Do it at: Is this an episode of Adam-12 or a Charles Bronson movie?
Friday @ 10:00 P.M CT
The Show Must Go On-Another knock down quizorama and entertainment.
One of our Bonus Movies will be: American Graffiti (1973) !!!!!!

Now would I chew you out