Find out who won the 2021 Me Madness Toonyment!

One iconic cartoon character beat out all the rest.

Read to Me

This year MeTV celebrated all things animated with a special Me Madness tournament centered around cartoons! The Toonyment, presented by Toon In With Me's own Toony the Tuna, pitted 32 beloved characters against each other to see who would be crowned the all-time favorite.

Everyone from Fred Flintstone to Popeye competed to represent human characters in the finals with Yosemite Sam ultimately making it to the last round. On the other side, animated animals battled it out with one iconic character coming out on top and ultimately winning it all.

The winner of the 2021 Me Madness Toonyment is… (drum roll, please) Bugs Bunny!

It’s no surprise everyone’s favorite animated rabbit took the crown. Bugs Bunny is one of the most beloved characters from any medium, animated or otherwise. In fact, Toon In With Me is celebrating all things Bugs with a special week of episodes dedicated to the wascally wabbit starting Monday, May 3 at 7AM | 6C!

You can even vote for your favorite Bugs cartoon and the short with the most votes will be shown on May 7!

Watch Toon In With Me on MeTV!

One Full Hour

Weekdays at 7 AM

harlow1313 6 days ago
I know Deputy Dawg won in a landslide. This was rigged. Let's Stop the Steal!

Tomorrow, we storm the MeTV offices!
stephaniestavr5 7 days ago
The *Sfalmata Lagos* week, will begin airing the day after Easter. "Christos Anesti!" Happy Easter to all of you who will be celebrating. No Easter has not passed for those of us who are of the Orthodox faith. I happen to be both Catholic and Greek Orthodox, my family celebrated them both, even when they happened to have fallen on the same date. I sometimes celebrated my birthday on Easter, {one or the other Easters or both,} because my birthday fell on Easter Sunday.
**Sfalmata=means "Bugs" and Lagos= means "Rabbit" in Greek. The correct phrase for Easter Bunny is: "Lagoudaki tou pascha." So endeth the Greek lesson! I can see how much you all enjoyed the class: you are all either nodding off, deeply asleep, and some are even snoring!
Moody stephaniestavr5 6 days ago
Buona Pasqua!
JHP 7 days ago
My fav ep - Batoon Bugs - it was made the year I came into this WONDERful world
MrChrisM 7 days ago
It's kind of not fair that Bugs won I mean Bugs has been around for decades while the others choices maybe 1.
MrsPhilHarris 8 days ago
I think it was kind of obvious who would win. 🥕
I would love a Bugs Bunny/Foghorn Leghorn presidential ticket. Bugs is big with blue state voters and Leghorn loved by red.