Who said it: Gilligan or Bugs Bunny?

Gee whiz, Doc! Can you guess who said what?

Image: The Everett Collection

Bugs Bunny is never one to miss a good one-liner. He loves zingers almost as much as he loves carrots! Gilligan from Gilligan's Island may not be the brightest tiki torch in the bunch but he never fails to make us laugh.

Here are some classic lines from these two jokesters. Can you guess who said each one?

Watch Toon In With Me on MeTV!

One Full Hour

Weekdays at 7 AM

1. “I knew I shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque!”
  2. “The Skipper wanted me to be Skipper if anything happened to the Skipper and I’m gonna be Skipper because that’s the way the Skipper wanted it.”
  3. “Don’t think it hasn’t been a little slice of heaven… ’cause it hasn’t!”
  4. “Gee whiz, Professor!”
  5. “Gee, ain’t I a stinker?”
  6. “I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law!”
  7. “I’m too scared to be frightened.”
  8. “If it’s the Captain’s mess, let him clean it up.”
  9. “Look what I’ve got, just a simple, old, everyday bite in the neck.”
  10. “Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out alive!”
  11. “You know what my grandmother always said, ‘Never criticize anyone else unless you can do better yourself.’”
  12. “Ah, your brother blows bubble gum!”
  13. “I wouldn’t be a good vampire. I faint at the sight of blood. I’ll starve to death!”
  14. “Well, like the Romans always say… E pluribus uranium.”

Who said it: Gilligan or Bugs Bunny?

CaroleThorpe 2 days ago
You got 14 out of 14
You ended that quiz on a high note. Great job!
Mukusthebadd1 3 days ago
After a while I just started letting my chicken peck the answers! I did horrible!
JewelsChuck 3 days ago
13/14 Not to shabby said Dear Abbey 😉
OnlyWatchMeTV 6 days ago
11/14, with the benefit of a couple of lucky guesses.
toonlover 7 days ago
Got all 14 of who said it. Love it!
audie65 8 days ago
Auto spell capitalized "Martini's" and added punctuation not me nor do I care. Anyone who comments back to people about spelling and punctuation is a self righteous ahole!
JewelsChuck audie65 3 days ago
I have a friend who did that on my Facebook page to my other friends comments, drove me crazy.
Spiro 9 days ago
Inga-Banga-Bunga-Binga-Inga-Banga-Bung-Ga

What'd I'd say?
What'd I'd say?

If there's one thing us rabbit's can do it's MULTIPLY!
Filmnoirfan 9 days ago
10/14 - got stranded on a few of them
Jeffrey 10 days ago
''You got 13 out of 14'' ------------You ended that quiz on a high note. Great job! I got number 8 wrong. Said Gilligan when it was Bugs Bunny.
DonStankalis 10 days ago
14/14. I like the graphic from "Long-Haired Hare" "Leopold!"
jerrysays 10 days ago
i got 12 out of 14 , I watched Gillian's island 3 hour line up this past Sunday Jan. 10 2021 , I didn't realize at first , but they showed 2 of the Black and White shows in the first hour of that 3 hour block i didn't realize it , until half way through the second show of the first hour , they were the B & W Shows , that were colorized through Ted Tuner , the night before , i put my tv , in what was called a dynamic setting , for the picture quality it surprisingly improved those 2 colorized episodes , a lot of time those Colorized black and white shows and movies don't turnout very good ,but that Dynamic setting worked very good .
Jeffrey jerrysays 10 days ago
What brand and size is your TV? And, how long have you had it? Where did you buy it? Is it 4 K HDTV?
jerrysays Jeffrey 10 days ago
It is a Samsung , I hope i spelled it right ? it was one my Dad bought about 8 to 10 years ago, from Sam's Club , it was on sale , i believe it may have been a close Item , it's depth from front to back is around 2 to 2 and half inches , not like most of the ones that are out now , it is an HD 1080 32" inch screen , no 4k , but it is a pretty good TV , it brings me - MeTv very good , i get MeTv over the Air from a little indoor Antenna , with 20 other digital channels , i hope my answer has helped , thank you for your Reply Jerry P.S. Model Number is very long so instead i am Putting something which is called the Version Number which is J401, that was located on the side of the TV .
frances3agape 10 days ago
YAY - 13 of 14
Always grin BIG when I see no 6 (I never studied law) and while reading it here
Should NOT have missed no 9 (just a simple, old, everyday bite in the neck).
Thought it was a trick question from when Bugs went to Transylvania
BCSCHEPS 12 days ago
I MISSED TWO OF THE FOURTEEN:
#10 -- “Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out alive!” (Voted Gilligan) and...
#14 -- "Well, like the Romans always say… E pluribus uranium" (also voted Gilligan)
DonStankalis BCSCHEPS 10 days ago
Well both lines were from one of the Post-theatrical TV specials 10 Directed by Chuck Jones, 14 by Friz Freling..
Sally 12 days ago
Geez...12 out of 14. I guess I don't remember Bugs Bunny as well as I thought! :)