Which Betty White character are you?

Are you more of a Sue Ann Nivens or Rose Nylund?

Iconic. Legendary. Trailblazer. There aren't enough words to describe just how important Betty White is to the television landscape. She's played some of the most beloved characters in history, winning countless awards along the way. In honor of her 98th birthday, we're asking which character represents you the best.

1. What is your favorite emoji?
  2. Your friend is coming to visit from out of town. What would you do?
  3. What's your favorite color?
  4. If you could choose one occupation, what would it be?
  5. Who was your favorite game show host?
  6. In what part of the U.S. are you most likely to live?
  7. What is your favorite animal?
  8. If you had won the Powerball, where would you go first?
  9. If you could go back to one decade, which would it be?

Which Betty White character are you?

Save with

LindaWilliams 24 days ago
Which Betty White character are you?
You got Sue Ann Nivens
On the outside, you ooze perfection. People think you have it all - the perfect career, love life, and family. Although you are a diligent worker, you tend to put your career first instead of your personal life, friends, or family. You can also be a little feisty with your coworkers at times, but that's only because you're a competitive person.
LindaWilliams 24 days ago
Which Betty White character are you?
You got Sue Ann Nivens
Doola005 29 days ago
Rose was my favorite Golden Girl. But I have a little more brains.
Catman 1 month ago
You got Rose Nylund
Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant. You look past people's flaws and only see the best in them. You really value friendship, and love nothing more than spending an evening with your closest companions out on the lanai. Sometimes your friends give you a hard time for being a little slow to realize certain things, but that's only because deep down they love you dearly.

Yeah, and they got my weight wrong too.
AllisonWunderland 1 month ago
I got Rose...🌹 Ain't nothing wrong with that 😊
Lillyrose 1 month ago
Elizabeth. I saw that show a few times. It's a cute show.
ETristanBooth 1 month ago
"You got Elizabeth. You enjoy the classic American lifestyle - a white picket fence in the suburbs with your spouse and 2.5 kids. If you don't have that life, it's something you aspire to achieve."

The Elizabeth character is okay, but this description isn't me at all.
MrsPhilHarris 1 month ago
Elizabeth. When I was younger I wouldn't be happy with this answer, but I'm okay with it now.
IsisLaShawnHardy 1 month ago
I got Rose. I like Rose. I am OK with this. It is the way.
Mike 1 month ago
I got Rose... Not sure what I think of that.. hehehe
Jeremy 1 month ago
"Back in St. Olaf..." Does that give you a clue as to who I am?
harlow1313 1 month ago
If I must be a "Golden Girl," can't I at least be the manly Bea Arthur?
Runeshaper 1 month ago
You got Rose Nylund

I love how #6 has Florida separate from the rest of the parts of the U.S. LOL :)
I picked the West Coast and still got Rose.
I got Rose also...and your comment on Florida cracked me up!
This comment has been removed.
teire 1 month ago
Elizabeth. I’ll take it.
IsisLaShawnHardy teire 1 month ago
I don't think I've ever seen that show. Now I'm going to have to look for it on You Tube.