We can guess your favorite MeTV show based on what’s in your closet

Clothes can say a lot about you. Even what TV you watch.

Fashion is one way we express ourselves. The hottest looks of the decade speak to the spirit of each new generation.

Trends have constantly changed over the last several decades, but we remember the looks that were all the rage during the era of our adolescence. We probably held onto a favorite accessory or two, and we might enjoy reminiscing on the fashions of the good old days when we turn on the TV. At least, that’s the theory we’re working with here in trying to guess your favorite MeTV show based on what’s in your closet.

Of course, you might dig the fashions of another era, younger or older. Or you might not consciously factor in fashion when choosing what to watch. But we’ll take a guess at your favorite MeTV show. Think of it as the show that doubles as your spiritual style guru.

Watch The Andy Griffith Show on MeTV!

Weeknights at 8 PM & 8:30 PM

1. Pick a patterned clothing item.
  2. Which headwear has been sitting on the top shelf of your closet since high school?
  3. Pick a pair of pants or shorts that you would’ve worn back in the day.
  4. Denim or no denim?
  5. Pick the top that makes you feel nostalgic.
  6. Pick a belt that might be buried in the back of your closet.
  7. What are you most likely to wear in the winter?
  8. Think back on your high school dance photos. What were you or your date most likely wearing?
  9. Pick a pair of shoes you haven’t worn in a while.

We can guess your favorite MeTV show based on what’s in your closet

Save with

Amalthea 21 hours ago
This was rough; I couldn't even answer most of the questions, as I wouldn't be caught dead in most of them, and never went to a high school dance.
ValT Amalthea 14 hours ago
Same here, and even if I had, I wouldn't have worn any of those things! And, as for the shoes, the only ones I've ever worn are the Keds-type of tennis shoes.
Rickey 1 day ago
Your favorite MeTV show is The Monkees
Hey, hey! You love fun, rock 'n' roll and the good ol' days of the 1960s. You're also not afraid to get a little wacky.
Bookandgamefan3 2 months ago
Not sure how I got Andy Griffith with the answers I gave and I absolutely hate the Andy Griffith show! I know, I know everyone loves the show, just not me!
DK 2 months ago
I got Charlie's Angels. I watched it "back in the day", but not now. Never my favorite show.
ETristanBooth 2 months ago
I'm fine with getting Andy Griffith, as I've been watching it my entire life, but I don't see how it fits with the answers I gave.
pw 2 months ago
The Monkees are my favorite show? Not. Gilligans Island more like it. Probably something to do with Mary Ann and her short shorts being on the show.
Kelle 2 months ago
Got Charlie's Angels. Can't stand Charlie's Angels (although the movies made the TV show look like Downton Abbey). Give me The Monkees and Hogan's Heroes, thank you so much.
booster 2 months ago
Gunsmoke. Not my favorite, but definitely in my top 10.
dave 2 months ago
I got Saved By The Bell. Cute show. But not on my faves list. Then again these questions/pics are more random. And some of the clothes are not my style/taste.
Moto24 2 months ago
Charlie's Angels which I watched in my teen years but wasn't my favorite.
WillieLPurifoy 2 months ago
I am making a good MONEY (500$ to 700$ / hr )online on my Ipad .Last month my pay check of nearly 30 k$.This online work is like draw straight-arrow and earn money.Do not go to office.I do not claim to be others,I just work.You will call yourself after doing this JOB,It's a REAL job.Will be very lucky to refer to this WEBSITE.Ihope,you can find something,Simply go to the below SITE.GOOD LUCK★★★★COPY THIS WEBSITE★★★★www.mywork5.com
BubbaPacha77511 2 months ago
saved by the bell.... nope just nope. TZ is my fave alltime.
JDnHuntsvilleAL 2 months ago
I got "The Andy Griffith Show", which I _NEVER_ watch.
Geronimo 2 months ago
They are wrong! My favorite TV show is Batman👍
KennethGhilardi 2 months ago
The answer is a good one but my favorite MeTV show is Hogan's Hero's
SheriHeffner 2 months ago
I got The Monkees. But The Brady Bunch and Gilligan's Island are two of my favorites.
Lucyneenah19701 2 months ago
I got Charlie’s Angels. My favorite MeTV show is Leave it to Beaver. Leave it to Beaver is actually my second favorite show. Please put I Love Lucy, my favorite show, back on MeTV!