Do you remember when Mama's Family went on Family Feud?

Do you remember if the Harper family got the top answers on the board? Will you get a top score on this quiz?

When a family goes on Family Feud, they need to be cool, calm and collected. They need to communicate well, keep their answers to themselves and have a positive attitude. All aspects generally opposite of the Harper family from Mama's Family

However, they still accept their invitation to go on Family Feud in this classic episode.

How well do you remember this funny episode of Mama's Family?

Watch Mama's Family on MeTV!

Sundays at 4 & 4:30 PM

1. Who had the idea to take the Harper family to Hollywood and be on Family Feud?
  2. When Vinton says, "When's the last time you saw a family smarter than this one" to the group, what does Ellen reply?
  3. How much money will the family take home if they win on Family Feud?
  4. After declining to join the family for Family Feud, what changes Mama's mind?
  5. While practicing for Family Feud, Buzz says "Name a food that you eat with your fingers." What answer does Mama give after feeling rushed?
  6. When Mama gives her first answer on Family Feud, why doesn't it count?
  7. What answer does Ellen give when asked to name something that comes in flakes?
  8. When asked to name something that winds-up, what answer does Mama give?
  9. Why can't the Harpers watch their episode of Family Feud?

Do you remember when Mama's Family went on Family Feud?

wallyandbagfan 11 days ago
Richard Dawson &Steve Harvey and
ALL of the hosts of Family Feud were great hosts no matter what that other
person on the Comment Line says.
marmetv20 16 days ago
4/9 don't remember this one! Too bad because I love Richard Dawson.
Lillyrose 17 days ago
7 out of 9. That was a hilarious episode!
JeffPaul76 21 days ago
''You got 4 out of 9 correct!" ------Survey says: Looks like you missed the mark on this one! Better luck next time! -----I got 2, 3, 4, and 6 correct! Because I never watched that episode. ___I didn't watch that show much anyway. Because I don't like Thelma "Mama" Harper. I love Vicki Lawrence though. Just not the character "Mama". My Mother's name was Thelma. And she was nothing like "Mama" Harper.
tootsieg 22 days ago
9/9. Very funny episode. Loved Family Feud with Richard Dawson.
LoveMETV22 23 days ago
Vintage SNL Family Feud Skit (1978). Bill Murray, Steve Martin, Gilda Radner, John Belushi, Dan Aykroyd, Jane Curtin, Laraine Newman.

😄
Load previous comments
LoveMETV22 Pacificsun 23 days ago
LOL. The MeTV Staff might look and say, " We need to put a few stories or Quizzes on auto-post for the holidays, as the natives look like their restless."😝😝
JHP Pacificsun 21 days ago
well aint gonna rant about 1 of the crappiest show ever on the air - but I am gonna throw my hat in the ring - Second City Tv (aka half wits) skit (wish I had it to watch w/o the ads)

Pacificsun JHP 21 days ago
I feel sort of personally responsible for SNL's huge failure, I guess for having even mentioned it.

Second City Tv (?) is well known for it's notable popularity, but we didn't have it here in this marketplace, so that fact must've been to our disadvantage. It's in this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_City_Television

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚, television has been around for decades offering something for everyone's style of humor and preference for performers. My hunch is, SNL has been selectively successful with particular skits and comedy legends. But then again, what 40+ year old (oh did I mention) the longest consecutively running Show in history, could ever hope for a perfect track record?? Gotta love, the power of the Remote Control! It saves a lot of time in trying to turn recreation, into a competitive sport!!
JHP Pacificsun 21 days ago
well SNL was very good too - just loved the pure comedy of SCTV:)
Mblack 23 days ago
It's hard to watch the Feud without Richard Dawson.
JeffPaul76 Mblack 21 days ago
Yeah, I don't like the current host, Steve Harvey. He sucks at it. And they have more Black Families on now than back in the day, When Richard Dawson hosted.
grandpa5741 24 days ago
3/9 I thought Betty White looked great on this episode. Hot White
Wendy57 26 days ago
9/9
Really fun crossover episode of Mama’s Family.
Zip 26 days ago
9/9
One of my favorites. Of course, with Mama's Family, most of the episodes are my favorites.
I also remember this episode because Buzz is the only person who never gets to give an answer to a question.
Andybandit 26 days ago
I got 1/9. I only got #8 right. I never saw that episode of MF
wallyandbagfan 27 days ago
On Mama's Family were BUZZ AND BUBBA ON the show at the same time?
CoreyC wallyandbagfan 26 days ago
No Buzz and his sister was on Mama's Family on the first season and the show got cancelled and was went to syndication where they were retconned and Eunice's son Bubba join the show.
Hollie CoreyC 8 days ago
they were on season 1 and 2 then Buzz showed up year 3 when moved to a different network
CortneyNicole 27 days ago
9/9 Survey said I got all of it right!
Pacificsun 27 days ago
Love the story's Title Image, great photo! I forgot how young Dawson was at that time!
Mblack Pacificsun 27 days ago
He was older than on Hogan's Heroes.
JeffPaul76 Mblack 21 days ago
Well I should hope so! Since FF came many years later.