Do you know which street The Brady Bunch lived on?

Try to find your way to the iconic TV family home!

Much has been said about the iconic family home where The Brady Bunch lived since HGTV decided to recreate the house, wood-paneling, wall hangings and all. (See inside the renovation here.)

Much less had been said about the street where the family lived, a factoid from the show that only the biggest fans likely know due to a very sentimental reason.

In the book on The Brady Bunch that creator Sherwood Schwartz co-wrote with his son Lloyd (who was also a producer on the show), the younger Schwartz recalled, "I suggested [the street name] to Dad since it was the name of the street where his parents lived for many years." You see, everything about The Brady Bunch was a whole family affair, from production to conception.

Today, we thought it would be fun to make a game out of guessing The Brady Bunch street name, mixing in the correct name with the names of the most commonly found roads in the United States.

If you don't know where The Brady Bunch lived, now's your chance to be welcomed to the neighborhood! Good luck!
  1. Pick the street where you think you'd find The Brady Bunch family home:
Do you know which street The Brady Bunch lived on?

Share your results:
Save with

Click here to learn about MeTV's new commenting system!
STTOS 7 days ago
You found the right street! - You found The Brady Bunch in their iconic family home on Clinton Way, named after the street where series creator Sherwood Schwartz's parents made their home. Excellent navigating! Couldn't tell you the name of the street if you asked me but knew I would recognize it if I saw it.
BubbaPacha77511 7 days ago
correct on 1st try.....very suprised lol
JaimiePritt 8 days ago
My real time work with facebook Im making over $2000 a month operating low maint­enance. I continued h­earing distinctive people divulge to me how an lousy lot cash they can make on line so I selected to research it. All topics considered, it become all legitimate and has without a doubt changed my life. For more statistics visit below site
HERE☛..............................www.payshd.com
JaimiePritt 8 days ago
HERE☛..............................www.payshd.com
SheriHeffner 9 days ago
Got it right the first time. I remember Jan's locket with the address.
AndrewHass 9 days ago
I got it right on my first pick
JeffTanner 10 days ago
''The Brady Bunch'' lived on TWO STREETS? Clinton Way, AND Meadow Drive? It doesn't look like a corner lot to me. It looks like it's in the middle of the street, so how could the house be on 2 streets?
Baffled me also! What the heck is going on? I know it's located in Studio City, Los Angeles. Not too far from where I grew up!!