Can you tell if these classic TV opening credits are upside down or not?

Did we flip these screens on you?

You likely know your favorite shows forwards and backwards, upside down and sideways.

Well, let's put that to the test. We grabbed images from the openings of beloved TV shows. Here's the catch: We turned some of them upside down. Not all of them. Just some of them.

See if you can tell which ones are upside down! Pay attention to the details!
  1. Is this image from the opening of 'Buck Rogers in the 25th Century' upside down?
  2. Is this image from the opening of 'Frasier' upside down?
  3. Is this image from the opening of 'The Outer Limits' upside down?
  4. Is this image from the opening of 'Star Trek' upside down?
  5. Is this image from the opening of 'Dennis the Menace' upside down?
  6. Is this image from the opening of 'Batman' upside down?
  7. Is this image from the opening of 'The Bob Newhart Show' upside down?
  8. Is this image from the opening of 'The Beverly Hillbillies' upside down?
  9. Is this image from the opening of 'My Favorite Martian' upside down?
  10. Is this image from the opening of 'The Greatest American Hero' upside down?
  11. Is this image from the opening of 'Twin Peaks' upside down?
  12. Is this image from the opening of 'The Flying Nun' upside down?
  13. Is this image from the opening of 'The Twilight Zone' upside down?
  14. Is this image from the opening of 'Lost in Space' upside down?

Can you tell if these classic TV opening credits are upside down or not?

EllisClevenger 8 months ago
You got 13 out of 14
Missed #8
sandman 17 months ago
10/14. I listened to Diana Ross “Upside Down” for inspiration. But once I saw my score I listened to Talking Heads “ Psycho Killer”. I take these quizzes too seriously ☹️
Rickey 25 months ago
You got 12 out of 14
Pacificsun 29 months ago
I love the originality of this quiz.
EllisClevenger 31 months ago
You got 11 out of 14
Missed #6, #8, and #10.
nerakr 31 months ago
6/14. That was hard! They would have to pick shows I'm not familiar with.
TomTerrrific 31 months ago
12/14, only missed #12 and #13. For the last on, the "Lost in Space" one, it's helpful to remember that the characters all drifted from right to left across the screen, connected by that umbilical cord. Poor Penny was the last one, being dragged along upside down!
JeffTanner 31 months ago
You got 14 out of 14 ------------You breezed right through that! You could probably do this upside down in zero gravity.
jamiahsh JeffTanner 31 months ago
I got the same response but missed 4. LOL
VBartilucci 31 months ago
#13 is from Twilight Zone, not Lost in Space.
METV is correct. It says it's from the Twilight Zone. #14 is Lost In Space.
I think MeTV corrected the #13 clue, I remember it originally saying Lost in Space, thought it was odd to have two Lost in Space questions in a row.
Stephaniestavropoulos, You didn't say how many you got right and wrong. So how did you do?
14/14. I found that standing on one's head helps in figuring out the answers!
Of course if you play on a tablet, you don't have to do that...LOL!!
I don't have a tablet. The only electronics I have are: a desktop computer, a flip phone, couple of dvd players, a jukebox style cd player and of course a tv. So you can see why I necessitated the standing on my head, because this is a tabletless apartment. In case you're wondering why I don't have a smart phone or a tablet [or even a laptop,]I have found that hand held electronic devises don't like me!