Can you find the ONE fake Vincent Price haunted house movie we made up?

There were houses of wax, of dolls, of seven gables and… long shadows?

Besides maybe Boris Karloff, there is no actor more synonymous with horror than Vincent Price. Just his voice can send a shiver up the spine… or at least put a smile on the face of gleeful scary movie fans who love a large dose of camp with their frights.

Price accrued over 200 credits to his name during his long career. Eight of those credits were in creepy films with the word “house” in the title.

We’ve compiled all eight real movies and put in one fake title. Can you spot the one name that is not a Vincent Price movie?

Watch Svengoolie on MeTV!

Saturdays at 8 PM

1. Which one of these is NOT a Vincent Price movie?

Can you find the ONE fake Vincent Price haunted house movie we made up?

texasluva 1 day ago
LoveMetv22 wrote down the words of The Ten Commandants and our MQ winner. Congrats LoveMetv22

The Ten Commandments (1956) 3 hr 38 min-Adventure-Drama--Family
John Derek
Vincent Price
John Carradine
Martha Scott

texasluva 1 day ago
Movie Quiz 5-27-2022
"Your mission, MeTV Posters, should you decide to accept it, is… As usual, should you or any member of MGF (MeTV Group Force) fail, misunderstand and come up with wrong answers I will disavow any responsibly for said answers . This tape will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, MGF.”
You will be given clues as to said players involved in direction, production and acting to formulate with-in a reasonable doubt of a final solution to a puzzle.
You are looking for a movie. A very good one. Of the main actors one still lives. A classic movie no doubt. Most have played in many a blockbuster and TV series.
I will post this movie after someone guesses it.
First clue "Who am I"
The movie is after 1949 but before 1970.
One of these actors played on Twilight Zone (good luck with that since there are 156)
One was in a long running TV Series

Entertainment Tonight:
Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire.

The Monkees - Daydream Believer.

The Rivieras - California Sun.

Addams Family dancing Blitzkrieg Bop by The Ramones.

Casino Royale Opening original.

Psycho (1/12) Movie CLIP - The Bates Motel.

BUDDY HOLLY AND THE CRICKETS SING 'PEGGY SUE' LIVE N 1957.

Bonus movie #1-

John Sturges
Cast
Rock Hudson
Ernest Borgnine
Jim Brown
Patrick McGoohan

I am going to start a new project. I now have access to most every TV series imaginal. We are talking Dennis The Menace, McCloud, The Avengers, The F.B.I , The Scarecrow and Mrs King. Hundreds of TV Shows. Wonderwoman, Tom and Jerry cartoons and MORE. Matt Helm Movie Collection, Starring Dean Martin. So what I am going to ask of you is to give me a TV show, series and I will try and provide it the next movie quiz. First ones get prority. For instance below I have by random selected your first one. McCloud Season 5 episode 9. Which by IMDb rates the highest. Return To The Alamo. These are around 1 hour 10+ min long. You will find many fine actors in these episodes. Just click and play.
Stars
Dennis Weaver-J.D. Cannon-Terry Carter-
Teri Garr-Brad Dexter-Diana Muldaur

Saturday movie will be Skyfall-
Sunday I will pick something good out. Have a great holiday weekend

Load previous comments
How perfect is that for timing 💁‍♀️
We’re watching House on Haunted Hill at the moment…🫣
KJExpress texasluva 9 hours ago
It's interesting to see the way Raymond was edited into an already existing movie.
It's such a good movie. Not that scary but more amusing and interesting.
AllisonWunderland 1 day ago
🎥…Friday Night Movie Quiz here 👋
Load previous comments
texasluva KJExpress 1 day ago
I saw that other quiz nearby and almost stopped there to post then thought "that's not the right Price quiz". I was thinking at the time. What if they stop at that one LOL.
texasluva KJExpress 1 day ago
I usually post around 8:58 and 30 seconds. Don't want to be late. I have to pretest the quizzes to make sure the YT ones go through and process is long. Though once done I can just copy and paste it all on in a second.
KJExpress texasluva 1 day ago
Next week I'll have to check in ahead of time the way AllisonWunderland does!
Stardoc 6 days ago
Got it, first try. Always enjoyed a VP movie.
MalachiCrunch 8 days ago
Got it first try.
Though almost picked the Bloodbath one, never heard of it.
It was a good horror comedy from the 80's. I won't spoil anything, but a cult is involved. I recommend at least 1 watch if you're a fan of campy horror films.
lynngdance 9 days ago
Since it’s Vincent Price Appreciation Week (Yay!) here’s a list of some random (non-horror) Vincent Price movies you may not have heard of, that you might wanna check out!
lynngdance lynngdance 9 days ago
1. The Baron Of Arizona
Ever heard of someone selling the Brooklyn Bridge? Well this movie is about stealing the state of Arizona. Literally. 😜

2. Comedy Of Terrors
Yes, it does have ‘terror’ in the title, but it’s not meant to scare you. Yes, there are lots of ghoulish things going on, but it’s absolutely hilarious! (Kind of an “Arsenic and Old Lace” kind of thing 😄)

3. The Great Mouse Detective
Yup, Vincent Price is in a Disney movie (how awesome is that? 😁) and this is not a cameo appearance, mind you; he has top billing in this (even though he’s the villain😈) So I suggest watching this. (Oh, and Basil Rathbone makes a cameo appearance as well)

Bonus: BEACH PARTY!
Lol just kidding 😝. But nevertheless he is in this. 😄

Hope you enjoyed this list!

“The midnight hour is close at hand……”
lynngdance lynngdance 9 days ago
Darn it! I put the posters in the wrong order! Sorry 😬. But you get the point 😆.
Oldie79 lynngdance 8 days ago
You forgot to mention The Fly(LOL).
lynngdance Oldie79 8 days ago
I was speaking of non-horror, but since he doesn’t play a villain in that I guess that counts lol 😆😜
I appreciate your effort!
Thank you! 😁
DethBiz lynngdance 5 days ago
Two other non-Horror movies that he steals the show with are His Kind of Woman with Robert Mitchum and Raymond Burr. Also, Song of Bernadette with Jennifer Jones, Lee J. Cobb and Charles Bickford.
ltntx 10 days ago
1 and done. LOVE Vincent Price and got lucky, almost picked a 2nd choice :)
Oldie79 11 days ago
I saw House of Wax in 1953 when it was first released. I was 10 at the time. I can still remember wearing those annoying 3-d glasses, I have the DVD but unfortunately cannot watch in 3-d. Somehow the movie loses something not being able to see it in 3-d. Especially the man in front of the wax museum hitting the paddle ball. The ball would go right into the audience. And the can can dancers danced right through the screen. Ah, the good old days.
trickortreat Oldie79 7 days ago
I would love to see House of Wax in 3D. Unfortunately I was born too late to see it in theaters back when it originally released, but if they would release it in 3D on DVD or Blu-ray I'd buy the crap out if it.
DethBiz 11 days ago
I noticed that they really cut out a lot of The Abominable Dr. Phibes this past Saturday night on Svengoolie. I guess it pays to have it on Blu-Ray.
Oldie79 DethBiz 8 days ago
Dr. Phibes Rises again now showing on Swengoolie(5/21)
Peter_Falk_Fan 12 days ago
Well, I recognized 7 of these choices. The two I didn't know was "House of Terrors" and "Bloodbath at the House of Death". I got it on the second try. I will have to check out "Bloodbath at the House of Death".
cheduff 12 days ago
Toonie the Tuna is awesome but Sventoonie is right out there in la la land.
bl1966 12 days ago
Get rid of svenTooli. Terrible program
Filmnoirfan 13 days ago
Third time's the charm as they say! Price was very good in movies and television roles and more versatile than most think
Jeffrey 13 days ago
''You picked the fake movie! -Great job!'' ----You found it! Vincent Price was in ''Tales of Terror'' and ''The Comedy of Terrors'' but never a movie called ''House of Terror.'' --We applaud you! It was my 7th pick out of 9.
Runeshaper 13 days ago
Took 5 guesses LOL They all sound like Vincent Price movies! haha
bnichols23 13 days ago
Shoot, not even gonna try on this one; piece of cake. It was nice to see Dr. Phibes again. :)