Are you the master of 1970s opening credits?

Find the ONE show NOT in this essential Seventies composite image.

Some of the most iconic TV shows of all time debuted in the 1970s, with memorable opening sequences that stand out to true fans of the era.

Think that's you? Scan the composite image below and see if you can figure out the ONE show that is NOT pictured here. Good luck!
  1. Search these scenes from 1970s opening credits and find the ONE show that does NOT appear:

Are you the master of 1970s opening credits?

Save with

KatHat 4 months ago
says I found it - that was the only pic that wasn't in there, but wasn't that show in the 70's? question totally confused me
Lacey KatHat 4 months ago
Yes, but the quiz was to find the show that was NOT featured in all of these 70s shows. All the ones listed were 70s shows.
Lucyneenah19701 4 months ago
I found The Bob Newhart Show! I love the opening credits of The Bob Newhart Show!
teire 4 months ago
Got it first try. Lucky for me the one shot I did not recognize was definitely not from the Bob Newhart Show.
cperrynaples 4 months ago
Got it in 30 seconds! And really,shouldn't you have said you DIDN'T find Bob Newhart? There are 3 versions: One with the phone, one with the sign on the door, and the reverse version that starts at home and ends at the office!
I don't get it. How did you figure it out? How did you determine which show it was.? When I saw the shots of The Odd Couple, and WKRP I remembered having seen them in an another quiz. Was going to use it to help me out, but couldn't remember which quiz it was. Kudos to you figuring it out, because I sure couldn't.
To be honest I didn't read them all and picked Charlie's Angels. I don't remember the opening.
That was Bosley's profile! From top to bottom, they are: MASH, MTM, HD, Jeffersons, Six Million, L&S. Angels, GT, 3C, OC, Taxi and WKRP!
MEM1964 4 months ago
The Bob Newhart Show (TV Series 1972–1978)