Get ready to 'Toon In With Me' weekday mornings starting January 4

Meet the new faces of MeTV mornings!

On Monday, January 4, at 7AM | 6C, it's time to… Toon In With Me! Who needs caffeine when you have cartoons and comedy?

MeTV's Toon In With Me is a new, original weekday hosted morning show for audiences of all ages. The show promises to brighten everyone's day by combining witty original characters, quick comedy sketches, special guests, surprises, and more.

It's all wrapped around the greatest classic theatrical cartoon shorts ever made. Spend your mornings with Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, the Road Runner, Elmer Fudd, Sylvester, Tweety, Tom, Jerry, Droopy Dog, Popeye, Olive Oyl, and many, many more!

Much like the hosted cartoon shows you remember growing up, now updated with the MeTV fan in mind, Toon In With Me is a morning show for everyone.

Let's take a look at some of the new friends you'll meet on MeTV's Toon In With Me!

Watch Toon In With Me on MeTV!

One Full Hour

Weekdays at 7 AM

Bill the Cartoon Curator

Bill is our show's host and MeTV's official "cartoon curator." Dependable, relatable, and knowledgeable, Bill is… often hit in the face with pies. He may seem like the average Bill, sporting his ballcaps and hoodies, but this Bill has refined tastes. Not just in classic cartoons. We're talking peanut-butter-and-sauerkraut sandwiches and lingonberries, too. In a studio filled with zany characters, our host keeps the morning show moving and everyone on task. Well, he tries to.

Toony the Tuna

Toony the Tuna is not your everyday talking fish puppet. His appetite for cartoons is a big as his appetite for… well, everything. Donuts, fried cheese, worms, you name it. More than just a loveable "sidekick," Toony thinks he's the star of the show, with plenty of big, fish-brained ideas overflowing his small tank.

Goldie Fisher

Goldie Fisher is always on the go! As she jets around the globe in five-star style, Toony's owner has entrusted Bill to look after her little red-and-yellow fellow. She also happens to be the significant other of the "Big Kahuna" who runs MeTV. Which is why Bill can't stop calling her "Mrs. Fisher." Now, if only she could remember his name…

Mr. Quizzer

Mr. Quizzer is the game show host who knows the most! Straight out of the Seventies, with the leisure suit to prove it, our resident emcee has a resumé that stretches longer than his vintage microphone. Always ready with a fun sliver of trivia, Mr. Quizzer really knows a lot! Or, well, a little about a lot.

iloveoldtvshows 6 hours ago
I also love the cartoons on Saturday morning
iloveoldtvshows 6 hours ago
METV: I wanted you to show cartoons in the morning. Not this shit of hosts and fake puppet. Ples just show the cartoons and not this shit comentsry in between cartoons. I love the ctoons not the talking of the hosts and puppet.
Yuuji 1 day ago
Who's ready for The Jetsons on MeTV?
Grynch_84 2 days ago
The Saturday version is so much better. Just the cartoons and no attempts at slapstick comedy.
We all know how stubborn metv is, so don't bet your house on the M-F show changing anytime soon.
Dizzydude 4 days ago
Does anyone else have a problem with all the pip uo adds,I cant even see whats on the screen,due to the adds
Dizzydude 4 days ago
For the love of god stop with the attempt at COMEDY AND JUST PLAY THE CARTOONS
DennisPyron 4 days ago
Your show is terrible! Please stop! Watching the live action cast is excruciating. Just show the cartoons!
Dizzydude DennisPyron 4 days ago
Its horrible Goldie for sure cannot act!!! I switch over until a cartoons come on lol
Rainbowkda 4 days ago
LOVE the cartoons. Please get rid of the "comedian" and the fish.. and all the other lame characters. This past Wednesday, I was getting ready for my day and could hear the TV with this show on.. Some character was talking about her 5th husband and comedian was singing Old McDonald talking about having car crashes.. REALLY? Why can't we just have the cartoons? I purposely don't watch because of the weird in between stuff.. Being raised on these cartoons, it makes me sad that it is mixed with such ridiculous fillers...
That guy Bill is boring. He's no Soupy sales or Chuck McCann.
Svengolie would have made a better host. Captain kangaroo would be turning in his grave.
Dizzydude 5 days ago
Please STOP WITH THE attempt at COMEDY ON THE CARTOON SHOW!!!!!! iTS THE DUMBEST THING i HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! NOT FUNNY DRY AND BORING!!!! HUST PLAY THE F ING CARTOONS!!!! GOLDIE CAN NOT ACT TO SAVE HER LIFE!
mstrunk4 10 days ago
Sucks. They want show it on all metv channels. They do not show it on 32.2. because it's free tv.
JarOCats 11 days ago
Stop! Stop! For the love of all things holy and Tex Avery, please STOP with the torturous kiddie program built around these classic, beloved toons!

I've stopped myself from commenting, repeatedly, over the first two weeks of the year because I really wanted to give this a chance. I really did. I know how difficult it is to entertain.

But no, I'm sorry: As likable a fellow as this Bill seems, that thoroughly unlikable fish puppet gives me a strange desire for sushi for breakfast. I'd like to say the writing is an interminable chain of end-to-end dad jokes, but that would be too charitable.

If you're trying to turn today's kids on to these classics, I doubt you'll find them in front of a television anyway; they stream everything. (Which is another thing: Why MEtv has no streaming option is beyond me -- but that's another topic for another day.)

Folks, these cartoons (particularly Chuck Jones) were not made for children, but for adults -- a fact reinforced with every adult viewing. Kids enjoy them, but the real humor is aimed at grown-ups.

And that's where MEtv has gone wrong: talking *down* to its audience (and are they really certain who's watching at 7:00 a.m.?). As a child, I knew when my intelligence was being insulted; I'm sure today's kids are at least as savvy as I was. At least, I hope they are. I hope this isn't a natural result of the dumbing-down of America -- in which case, the target audience may not be children at all. Chew on that disturbing prospect for a moment.

Again, I tried to warm up to the foolishness stuck between the toons. But then I watched this morning's indescribably awful "rap" bit, which pushed me right over the edge: After many years of watching MEtv, I finally registered just to post this comment:

It's horrible. Make it stop. Please make it stop.

Just show the cartoons. Let Bill introduce them with a little historical trivia (yep, like Svengoolie does) on the breaks, and then just show the blinkin' cartoons.

Please.
Dizzydude JarOCats 4 days ago
Its stupid
GinnyGarrisonHaas 12 days ago
For the love of everything please just show the cartoons! I can't stand these hosts or the lame skits in between the cartoons and feel like they are not needed. I watch the toons on Saturday and it's perfect because they're not interrupting the toons!
I believe I called this before any cartoons were even aired. (check old comments) I also wish the toons were sized to fit today's television screens. Boomerang does it and they look just fine. Nothing personal, Bill.
I dont see it lasting,I hope they still show cartoons
Weezel 12 days ago
Love the old cartoons. The adult humor of nighttime animation and the gentle morality plays that are modern cartoons for children are all well and good in their place, but sometimes you just need too see an anvil fall on a coyote.
bubbletop_watson 13 days ago
#JustShowTheDamnCartoons!
I totally agree with gtunsion! He took the words right outta my mouth! Everyone who is watching these older cartoons is AT LEAST 40-50 years old! These corny and ridiculous skits are targeted toward kids under the age of 10. Kids today don’t even watch TV! They stream everything online! So PLEASE stop the irritating, annoying banter and skits! To quote gtunsion, #I totally agree with gtunsion! You took the words right outta my mouth! Everyone who is watching these older cartoons is AT LEAST 40-50 years old! These corny and ridiculous skits are targeted to kids under the age of 10. Kids today don’t even watch TV! They stream everything online! To quote gtunsion, #JustShowTheDamnCartoons!!
Keeferst123 16 days ago
Hello METV 😊

Just thankful that yunz guys created this. Possibly even younger generations MIGHT check out the classics. Know when I was a kid I loved to check out the classics in black and white when on . Just a GREAT blessing to see this back out there !
Yuuji 17 days ago
Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers is coming to MeTV along with The Jetsons
Yuuji Yuuji 17 days ago
Also with DuckTales and Sailor moon

gtunison 17 days ago
You really have no idea or do know and don't care who your demographic is. Stupid does not fit how the host and the other crap on this are but ther had yet to be a word made that discripts what a bag of crap it it is. Just show the damn cartoons.
brachytherapy 17 days ago
Love the toons. Keep them coming!!
KevinJNewell 17 days ago
The cartoons are great all my favorites. The rest not so much.
dianalipscob1260 17 days ago
I love cartoons and toony the tuna,Bill
They suck really