Who's Your Favorite Classic TV Couple?

What's the perfect pairing?

Love is in the air. More importantly, though, it's in the airwaves as well!

From the dawn of TV, the medium has been used to reflect to us our lives and what we wish we had. For many of us, that includes love and marriage! So, just like us, our favorite characters are drawn into relationships.

So, let's find out where we stand regarding our favorite romantic pairings on TV! There's no right or wrong answer, we just want to know what you think! So let us know, and then be sure to share your thoughts in the comments section below!

1. Who's your favorite classic TV couple?

Who's Your Favorite Classic TV Couple?

Deleted 14 days ago
This comment has been removed. Load previous comments
LoveMETV22 12 days ago
" Hope to see you soon. Hagd
A "
------------------------------
I'll try again this Friday. I'm trying to re-establish some sense of normalcy, unfortunately it's very slow in coming. I don't wish to ramble in the meantime.

I shared with KJ back shortly after my Dad passed that my nephew (my Dad was very fond of him) committed suicide a few months before his passing, (however there's no connection between the two.) It affected my Dad pretty hard (me as well). I haven't recoiled from that, it just was insult/injury. In a way I'm glad I have a strong constitution in the interim. There's just too much on my plate in the meantime and I'm struggling to piece everything together. In the meanwhile I really wish to participate with you and our group in the MQ, although there is so much going on in my life @ the moment that I may not make it to the Quiz @ the moment. I do appreciate all your effort with your Quizzes in the meanwhile, I very much enjoy(ed) the Friday Night tradition. I'll stop there as I need to address all of this in my own terms. In the meantime I'm not ignoring you or the rest of our group, I'm just facing a-lot of things that is going to take time to sort all of it out!
texasluva 11 days ago
I have not not used VPN though thinking about it since my DL and UL speeds from IA are abysmal Not so sure It would make a difference. I am running 250/250Mb/s and sometimes 500/500Mb/s. From my pc I am getting like from 1Mb/s to 5Mb/s if lucky The Upload I do from cell is a lot faster and I don't know why. I can sometimes get 5Mb/s to over 10Mb/s. I believe it's one of 3 things. Being trotlled by IA, My carrier and traffic. It usually goes up after 8 P.M since all of Europe is all asleep. Except Putin who now plans to attack all of us if they lose their war. Give me a break, what's with all that rhetoric.
texasluva 8 days ago
Come one come all to the MeTv Friday Night Movie Quiz. BIG MOVIE NIGHT!
Where everyone can take a guess or make comments to other quizzers.
There will be extra bonus movies for just coming by. Including entertainment for all. Feel free to ask questions, copy movie links and just plain join in the fun via communication. The MQ will be up until the movie is guessed and an hour to look over and pick out what you wish. Have fun doing so. There are no wrong answers but the first one to guess the correct movie gets their names put up for getting it correctly. See you @ https://www.metv.com/quiz/match-the-tv-kid-to-their-crush-from-the-heartthrob-s-name-alone
9 P.M. Sharp (Friday) CT. Stop by .
Good luck and enjoy.
texasluva 8 days ago
BIG MOVIE NIGHT!
Where everyone can take a guess or make comments to other quizzers.
Good luck and enjoy
Deleted 14 days ago
This comment has been removed. Load previous comments
MrsPhilHarris 7 days ago
It is a mystery. I wonder what she found out. I believe she was murdered. I just looked up the death scene. Apparently she was in a bed she never slept in, was wearing makeup, false eyelashes and a hairpiece. She was wearing a robe instead of her pajamas. There was book upside down on her lap and her reading glasses were no where to be found.
texasluva 7 days ago
Yet no one at the time could figure it out. Demand the papers be returned if CIA/FBI. Unless of course the VP who was now the P had known, set it up and buried it. So government or mob or even both. I mean no one asked where the reading glasses were, were her known papers are and certain things just don't add up. Another could be if she took meds and has a glass of water it has fingerprints on it. If it is wiped clean then we know it was someone else. Unless they wore gloves. Who do you ask in 2024 that should have been answered 50+ years ago. No one is talking and they could most likely dead anyways.
MrsPhilHarris 7 days ago
I read Mark Wahlberg was to make a documentary based on the book “Collateral Damage” about Dorothy Kilgallen, Marilyn Monroe and the ties that bind them to RFK and the JFK assassination. Not sure if it ever came to fruition.
texasluva 7 days ago
If he does I hope its a good one. onward to MQ
Deleted 15 days ago
This comment has been removed. Load previous comments
MrsPhilHarris 14 days ago
Oh boy. Let’s hope so.
Moody 14 days ago
Nice to see you again Allison. Sorry about your friends mother.
AllisonWunderland 14 days ago
texasluva 8 days ago
BIG MOVIE NIGHT!
Come one come all to the MeTv Friday Night Movie Quiz. See you @ https://www.metv.com/quiz/match-the-tv-kid-to-their-crush-from-the-heartthrob-s-name-alone
Where everyone can take a guess or make comments to other quizzers.
Good luck and enjoy
maxh22 22 days ago
Mary and Lester from “227”
IndianaRockz 23 days ago
I also love Darrin (aka Derwood, Darwin, What's-his-name) & Samantha Stevens (on Bewitched). I prefer the 'old' Darrin as the 'new' one was kinda snarky. 😄

Let's not forget their charming neighbors & forever couple, Abner & Gladys Kravitz 😆💕

Wendy57 23 days ago
20% similar
I chose John and Olivia Walton.
I chose them because they were more realistic and stayed married through strife.
MikefromJersey 24 days ago
Hi MeTV Guys,
Could you please fix your system so it stops repeatedly putting up our posts more than once?
Thank you.
Wendy57 MikefromJersey 23 days ago
Yes, I agree. I’m glad you posted this. I thought it was just me.
They'll get to it, MikeyBoy.

They'll get to it, MikeyBoy.

MikefromJersey 24 days ago
Hi MeTV Guys,
Thank you.
BorisK 24 days ago
Rob and Laura Petrie. Even at 8 years old they made me think of the Kennedys. MTM rocked those capris too!
jimmyvici 24 days ago
20% similar. I always watch The Honeymooners because of Alice. I always have had a crush on her. Always will. 🩷
BorisK jimmyvici 24 days ago
I had an Alice thing too! Always thought it was fun her sister was Jayne Meadows, Steve Allen's wife.
Lantern 24 days ago
Jim & Pam? The identity of that couple escapes me.
gockionni Lantern 24 days ago
The Office
FestusFan2312 24 days ago
What happened to Howard and Marion Cunningham? And what about Matt and Kitty Russell? Mork and Mindy?
BorisK FestusFan2312 24 days ago
...or Batman and Robin!
IndianaRockz BorisK 23 days ago
LOLOL! Oh my gosh that totally made me laugh! 😆
JERRY6 24 days ago
100% similac rob and laura É really ÉÉ
bsantaniello 24 days ago
June and Ward Cleaver is my favorite. 20% similar.
tanya7100 25 days ago
I chose Barney and Thelma Lou since they were listed but my favorite (and I might get some boos on this) is Roseanne and Dan Conner (the original "Roseanne" from the 80s).