Which Cartwright man fell for these women on Bonanza?

Do you remember who dated Calamity Jane?

Love was as much a part of Bonanza as fighting outlaws or defending the ranch. Each member of the Cartwright clan — Ben and his sons Adam, Hoss, and Little Joe — had multiple love interests during the show's long run.

Some were short flings while others were deep connections that ended in tragedy. There were also three episodes that told the backstory of each son’s mother.

How well do you know the women who caught the eyes of the Cartwright guys? Take this quiz to find out!

Watch Bonanza on MeTV!

Monday - Saturday at 2 PM

1. Who fell in love with Marie DeMarigny in New Orleans?
  2. Who falls for the famous Calamity Jane?
  3. Bored of her husband, British socialite Lady Beatrice Dunsford goes after who?
  4. Who falls for Emily Pennington, a sick woman traveling to a warmer climate for her health?
  5. Who marries Alice Harper?
  6. Who fell in love with Elizabeth Stoddard?
  7. Lotty Hawkins is an intended mail-order bride for a friend of the Cartwrights’ but ends up falling for…
  8. Who falls for Regina Darien, a quaker settler passing through?
  9. Who agrees to marry Tessa Caldwell after accidentally blinding her with a ricocheting bullet?
  10. Who falls for Helen Layton even though she has a gambling problem?
  11. Who courted sophisticated saloon girl Sue Ellen Terry?
  12. Who courts Sarah Reynolds, who was accused of being a witch by her religious companions?

Which Cartwright man fell for these women on Bonanza?

Muleskinner 13 days ago
10/12. I’m happy with that. 😁
Nala92129 18 days ago
3 out of 12? Shame on me! And I loved the episode that explained who the Cartwright men married!
JanineCox 21 days ago
I have a complaint, I’m getting a bit bored with the METv lineup and I wish that u could shake it up a bit now if Cozi TV can shake up their line up and they did and they got rid of sone of the more sillier programs like the Office and they have also shaken up their Saturday line up to include, Columbo, Banacek, Mccloud, McMillan and Wife, Murder She Wrote and Quincy. I would love to see the Dukes of Hazzard on Sunday afternoons instead of that silly Gilligan’s Island, The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet and get rid of Save By The Bell and instead of Andy Griffith Show and Mash that we see nearly 7 days a week but to see I love Lucy, the Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet and The Lone Ranger, and Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman and Walker, Texas Ranger on the Sunday lineup! Thank u for listening!
Sydneyb JanineCox 17 days ago
Right I can’t stand G’s island anymore
Jack 21 days ago
I used to like doing these quizes, but now every time I start one, A stupid video ad pops up on bottom of screen and is almost impossible to get rid of. One just started playing while I was typing this. Give us a break METV ! Enough Already!
Arnold_Ziffel4_life 21 days ago
11/12, 5 threw me out of having a perfect score. It is sad that the boys had many loves, but all usually ended in tragedy and never married or stayed it for a long time.
LH Arnold_Ziffel4_life 21 days ago
The only reason I got that one was I remember hearing a piece of trivia years back that Joe had gotten married. I never saw the episode because it was one of the later ones
Adam had the most potential because he fell in love with a woman with a child but she wanted a place of her own and Adam was nearly crippled trying to give it to her but she fell in love with someone else because she needed attention really bad but failed to realize that all that Adam did was for her
KenKnighton 21 days ago
5 out of 12, pretty good!
Filmnoirfan KenKnighton 21 days ago
Too bad you were not one of my high school teachers
MikefromJersey 21 days ago
10 for 12. Michael Landon repeated this joke many times:
"The Ponderosa, where men were men and women were scarce. But I'm here to tell
you that none of the Cartwrights were gay.
Thank God Hop Sing was."
I always thought Pernell Robert's was gay.
Nala,
The 6 foot tall Roberts was married 4 times and with or without his rug women found
him very attractive. The former Marine was not gay.
I have never heard of any star of a Western TV series being gay.
Though I suppose there has to be one given all the Westerns
that were on the air.
Gunsmoke's Amanda Blake died of AIDS but she got that from a blood transfusion.
Tommygunz 21 days ago
Got 12/12 have the whole series on dvd and watch reruns everyday, I’m a Bonanza fanatic.
They just don’t make shows like this anymore and probably never will.
Dayna 21 days ago
Never got into Bonanza. But at least I got my girl Stefanie Powers right.
Kenner 21 days ago
I noticed Hazel Court, Marylin Mason, Mrs. Partridge, and the gal who out-dueled Andy in skeet shooting. They were all great.
ncadams27 22 days ago
If these women knew what happens to anyone who gets romantically involved with any Cartwright man, they would have kept on going and never looked back.
texasluva 22 days ago
8 out of 12 this week. 7 out of 12 next year
jtrain 22 days ago
11/12, got the last one wrong.
Wendy57 22 days ago
7/12
Don’t get involved. With any of the Cartwright men. You’ll either have to move away or end up dead !
Did HopSing ever get out of the kitchen long enough to have a love interest ?
XerXies18 Wendy57 22 days ago
Hopsing fell in love with a red headed woman living out in the wilderness and he wanted to marry her but do to the (I would say ignorance) of the people in those times it was not legal for him to marry her. It was a very heart warming episode.
XerXies18 Wendy57 22 days ago
The name of the episode is "Lonely Man".

Season 13
Episode 15
Wendy57 XerXies18 21 days ago
Thank you. I must’ve seen that episode over the years sometime, but forgot about it.