Only the biggest all-time TV fans can guess these shows from the last word said in the series finale

Prove you remember every parting word.

It takes a good fan to recognize a show by the last line uttered onscreen. It takes a super-fan to know it by just the very last word of the series finale.

It's time to draw the line: Are you one of TV history's biggest fans?

See if you can name all three major hit shows below just from the famous last word said in the series finale. Good luck remembering these very particular goodbyes!
  1. Pick the TV series with the finale where the last word said was: CLOSED
  2. Pick the TV series with the finale where the last word said was: WHAT?
  3. Pick the TV series with the finale where the last word said was: SWEATERS

Save with

EllisClevenger 4 months ago
You got 3 out of 3
Everyone knows what the actual last word of M*A*S*H was, but your ear for every uttered goodbye is par excellence.
MrBill 4 months ago
3/3; I did very well considering I am not a fan of any of those shows and seldom watch them.
SteveThames 4 months ago
Not related at all but I’m watching ladt weeks Invaders; William talman, Hamilton burger is a guest alien 😳he died 15 months after this episode
legion1a 4 months ago
3/3 I just happened to already know 2 of them, and made a lucky, semi-educated guess with "Newhart".
This is the first time that I ever got all of them right!
But there were only 3!
So I'm not going to get a large tattoo, on my chest, proclaiming my victory.
nemalki 4 months ago
3/3, and I only guessed the middle one.
RichardJohnFuller 4 months ago
That's it? I didn't get the MASH, cuz I really haven't watched that finale since it aired and Mike Farrell as BJ was never my favorite character or actor.
I was expecting "Oliver" from Brady Bunch to be in here, or Gilligan's Island and the volcano goddess.
Yeah, and I believe Oliver's last word was "suggestion"!
Lucyneenah19701 4 months ago
1 out of 3. I love the "Newhart" finale! The best finale ever, and "Newhart" is one of the best shows ever!
anthony 4 months ago
3/3.What's with the 3 question quizzes?I mean it's always nice to get a perfect score,but with these 3 question quizzes you feel kinda of short changed.Like when they edit out classic tv reruns to get more advertisement time in.Good quiz otherwise.πŸ‘Got me thinking that M*A*S*H is probably the only finale to have the last actual word to be differnt then the last actual word said.
cperrynaples anthony 4 months ago
Yes, the true last word is the rocks spelling "Goodbye"!
SheriHeffner 4 months ago
1 out of 3. I only watched The Bob Newhart Show.
This comment has been removed.