Can you spot the one opening credits scene that’s NOT from a ’70s TV show?

Find the odd one out channel surfing through the Seventies!

If you're a massive 1970s TV fan, you know exactly which shows were on air during that iconic era and will have no trouble spotting the impostor show below.

Here, we've collected single images from the opening credits of hit Seventies shows – with one exception. There's only one scene mixed in that comes from a different decade. Try to find that one scene that doesn't fit in the '70s' groove. Good luck!
  1. Pick the ONE opening credits scene that does NOT belong in the 1970s:

Can you spot the one opening credits scene that’s NOT from a ’70s TV show?

Save with

Rickey 14 days ago
You found the right show!
Surprise, surprise, surprise! This shot is from the opening credits of the Sixties hit Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C., which aired 1964-1969.
EllisClevenger 6 months ago
You found The Odd Couple
Whoops, you found The Odd Couple! That aired 1970-1975.
Julesverne54 6 months ago
Just an FYI, the caricature of Carol Burnett with a mop is in the closing credits. The Carol Burnett Show.
Wiseguy Julesverne54 6 months ago
No, that was in the opening credits where the letters CBS spell out Carol Burnett Show. I remember seeing that in the original run and MEtV is showing that opening now.
Lacey 6 months ago
Wow, just ONE ????
I thought you were going to have us pick out a few.
DiscoDave 6 months ago
Got it right. Was unsure what the fourth one was then realized it was Wonder Woman.
Lacey DiscoDave 6 months ago
I thought that was Superfriends or the 1960s equivalent. I almost picked that one also.
Joseph 6 months ago
I knew that Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C. ended in 1969 so I didn't have to look at the others. I thought there would more questions.
MrBill 6 months ago
I got it right; took a few minutes but I finally remembered that Gomer Pyle ended prior to 1970.
Tresix 6 months ago
I got it right! I knew "Gomer Pyle, USMC" ended before the Seventies, but I didn't know that it debuted in 1964!
cperrynaples 6 months ago
Knew it when I saw the Marines! The only reason Gomer didn't make it into the '70's was that Jim Nabors wanted a variety show like Carol Burnett!
I'm surprised you didn't list which shows are the other photos from. {Because, if memory serves, and I'm also too lazy to go and check!} you've listed things before, and I thought this would be one of them. So, I'll do the "honors:"
1. MASH 2.Carol Burnett 3. MTM 4. Wonder Woman 5. {the correct answer.} 6. Taxi 7. Happy Days 8. {? Does anybody know the answer?} 9. Charlie's Angels 10.The Bob Newhart Show 11. The Odd Couple 12. {? Again, does anybody know the answer?}
Stephanie, I didn't do it because I thought it might annoy you! Every one of your answers is correct, 8 is Laverne & Shirley and I'm stumped on 12!
PS It might be Doris Day!
Bruce cperrynaples 6 months ago
#12 is WKRP in Cincinnati. You can click on each box after you pick the correct one and it will tell you which show each one is.
teire 6 months ago
Got it. Love Wonder Woman’s invisible plane.
anthony 6 months ago
That was so easy.I didn't even have to go through them all.I knew it as soon as I came to it.