Can you guess who's missing from major scenes of The Brady Bunch?

Hint: It's not always Marcia, Marcia, Marcia.

The Brady Bunch is one of the best-known families ever seen on TV. From broken vases to broken noses, watching these kids grow up led to some iconic TV moments and even popular catchphrases.

Think you can figure out which member of the Brady clan is missing from some of the most often-cited episodes of the show?

Try to pick the correct Brady every time. Good luck!

Watch The Brady Bunch on MeTV!

Sundays at 12 PM

1. In the opening scene of the pilot, who do you think is running up to this house before the wedding?
  2. Also in “The Honeymoon,” who hides a photo of his mom on Mike’s wedding day?
  3. In "Brace Yourself," who struggles to eat this plate of spaghetti?
  4. In "Kitty-Karry-All Is Missing," who does Cindy accuse of hiding her favorite doll?
  5. In “The Voice of Christmas,” who does Mike bring to see Santa and make a special wish for Carol?
  6. In “Lost Locket, Found Locket,” who mysteriously receives a locket in the mail?
  7. In “The Un-Underground Movie,” the Bradys dress up as pilgrims for whose class project movie?
  8. In “Confessions, Confessions,” Carol and Mike try to trick this kid into confessing to breaking Carol’s vase, but it backfires.
  9. In “Where There’s Smoke,” who gets peer-pressured to try smoking?
  10. In “The Fender Benders,” who has to go to court after a car accident in a parking lot?
  11. In “Pass the Tabu,” who gives Greg the tiki idol necklace before he goes surfing?
  12. In “The Subject Was Noses,” this kid accidentally gets hit in the face with a football:
  13. In “The Hair-Brained Scheme,” who’s upset with Bobby for dyeing their hair the wrong color?

Can you guess who's missing from major scenes of The Brady Bunch?

Save with

Rickey 1 month ago
You got 13 out of 13
Your memory for The Brady Bunch is far out!
Allison 6 months ago
12/13 got the tiki one wrong
MrBill 6 months ago
12/13; missed #3 "Brace Yourself". I do not remember that episode.
anthony 6 months ago
4/12.All but one were guesses.And now that I'm done,i'm guessing I didn't watch as much of TBB as I thought I did.
garykevinware anthony 6 months ago
This comment has been removed.
JeffTanner 6 months ago
''You got 10 out of 13'' --------------Your memory for The Brady Bunch is far out!
teire 6 months ago
11/13. I know too much about The Brady Bunch considering I never watched it regularly.
Joe 6 months ago
She always said, "don't play ball in the house". I got number three wrong.
cperrynaples 6 months ago
12/13! Most were obvious, but a few were guesses! I missed 3, and I proably would have gotten THAT one if I had stopped to read the title...LOL!!!!
12/13.; I didn't start off too well. I got #1 wrong!
#3. It could have been Bobby, as well. I think Mike Lookinland had braces towards the end of the shows run. But, seeing as how the questions were going in chronological order, than no. The braces episode was either second or first season, and I think Mike got them 4th or 5th.
Oh, I think Susan Olsen had them as well!
How could you miss 1? I didn't for 2 reasons:[1]That photo was shown unblocked in an earlier quiz. [2] Neither Alice nor Carol owned a convertable. Every episode from 5 onward was a classic and i deduced 2 through 4!
Well good for you! Laa dee daah! What do you want, a medal?!!
Well good for you! Laa dee daah! What do you want, a medal?!?! I'm glad I got a few wrong. I don't like it when I get questions right about things I don't particularly care about; {and questions wrong about things I do care about.} Sherwood Schwartz created two of the most asinine programs! A lot of people have voiced their opinions thusly. Just as many people have said just the opposite about them: about how wonderful they are.
What's wrong with you? I never say anything bad about the Monkees, but here you go trashing the Bradys! Are they the best TV family of all time? No, that would be the Simpsons! However, they were a part of my childhood and maybe yours too!