Can you find the ONE celebrity who never appeared on M*A*S*H?

Who's immune to Hawkeye's hit show?

On M*A*S*H, many guest stars appeared just before they became famous celebrities. That's why it can be so much fun to rewatch and realize just how many famous faces found their way to the 4077th.

Think you know every celebrity Hawkeye ever met? See if you can spot the one star who did NOT appear on M*A*S*H. Good luck!

Watch M*A*S*H on MeTV!

One Full Hour

This Week at 7 PM

1. Pick out the ONE celebrity who did NOT appear on M*A*S*H:

Can you find the ONE celebrity who never appeared on M*A*S*H?

ndebrabant 33 months ago
You found the right one!
Tom Hanks did kick his career off in 1980, but not on M*A*S*H. His first TV appearance was on The Love Boat, just a month before his sitcom Bosom Buddies premiered. Of course, he went on to become a movie star in the 1980s in hits like Big and Turner & Hooch, and while one of his costars Shelley Long (The Money Pit) and his eventual wife Rita Wilson (married in 1988) did appear on Hawkeye's hit, the Oscar-winning actor, unfortunately, did not.
RickeyMulkey 33 months ago
I think I have done this one before!
ndebrabant 40 months ago
You found the right one!
TinaMarieHaddadRhodes 45 months ago
I found the right one. No I knew the right one. Very big M*A*SH fan. Watch everyday of the week.
DiscoDave 45 months ago
Rolled with the Dice and lost
Dale 45 months ago
He was the chocolate that was NOT in the box. Got it right.
WILD 45 months ago
You found the right one!
JeffTanner 45 months ago
I thought Tom Hanks was on M*A*S*H and I forgot about it, But I was wrong. He wasn't on M*A*S*H.
AndrewHass 45 months ago
I got the right one in Tom Hanks.
MrsPhilHarris 45 months ago
I blew it. I couldn't remember seeing Tom Hanks or Andrew Dice Clay. Picked the wrong one.
WILD MrsPhilHarris 45 months ago
Clay was in season 11 episode 2 "Trick or Treatment".
BruceColeman WILD 40 months ago
Wendt and Clay were in the same episode
Bret 45 months ago