Can you fill in these blank Flintstones episodes with the correct character names?

See how well you remember these classic episodes!

Image: The Everett Collection

The Flintstones had dozens of memorable characters, from the Rubbles to the celebrity guest stars. Those Bedrock folks got into all sorts of high jinks involving shrinking potions, aliens, ventriloquism and more!

Let's see how you remember these Flintstones episodes. Try to fill in the blank with the correct name! Don't worry — we've given you hints about the plots. Good luck!

Watch The Flintstones on MeTV!

Weeknights at 6 PM
Sundays at 10 AM

1. This character is shrunken down to a tiny size in "Itty Bitty BLANK."
  2. This little green guy was introduced in the sixth and final season with "The Great BLANK."
  3. This character was introduced in the season four episode "Little BLANK."
  4. This character becomes a star on their favorite TV show 'Sassie' in the episode "BLANK Goes Hollyrock."
  5. A hiccup cure turns this character invisible in "BLANK the Invisible."
  6. Fred steals this character's money to buy a bowling ball in "BLANK's Vanishing Money."
  7. This character is accused of being a diamond thief in "Kleptomaniac BLANK."
  8. This character uses ventriloquism skills to make Pebbles "speak" in "Ventriloquist BLANK."
  9. This character become Fred's maid in "BLANK, the Maid"
  10. The plot of "Old Lady BLANK" involved a rocking chair and a shady character named Greta Gravel.
  11. Fred and Barney plan to play hooky from work and see a ballgame in "Operation BLANK" but end up in a hospital.
  12. A famous film director is spoofed in "BLANK Brickrock Presents."

Save with

Jhh 1 month ago
so ME-TV in the Midwest replaced mamas fam with flintstones (and I love the FS) but not evening tv....gees...and then all weekend up here we got the crappy 80's shows...stick the FS on there - PLEASE!
Mary 1 month ago
Wow, I blew it! Thought I remembered more! Yabba-Dabba-Don't! Lol.😆
Jacqueline05478 Mary 26 days ago
Me, too. I'm even too embarrassed to say how many I got wrong and I always tell!!!!

Wiseguy 1 month ago
#3: Bamm-Bamm is spelled with only four m's.
Even when smashing things?
csaaphill 1 month ago
Jetsons would be nice too, replace Charlie's angels with them. I like Charlie's Angels but not like I did so Jetson or some other cartoon or show in their place for at least a while. Shake it up a bit things get boring if the shows don't change once in a while. The whole line up not just a few shows but change the whole old shows line up. Saturday morning Cartoons, instead of all these westerns, My favorite martian, Munsters, Adams Family, Get smart, Adam 12, Emergency, Hazle, Bewitched, I dream of Genie, some more of the fifties shows as well.
Wiseguy csaaphill 1 month ago
Again, MeTV can only show what they have the rights to show. Munsters is on COZI; Hazel, Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie are on Antenna TV, etc.
csaaphill Wiseguy 12 days ago
So! we can't get those channels, at least not yet. Besides if I keep B*tching maybe they will get the hint as they did with the Flinstones lol.
Can't be that hard to get rights though especially when they seem to share amongst themsleves for all these old tv shows.
csaaphill 1 month ago
second time through lol
You got 9 out of 12
You yabba-dabba-did it! Impressive stuff! Perhaps you should be the Grand Poobah of the Water Buffalo!
csaaphill 1 month ago
I like them too been watching almost religiously since the started on here. Watched them too as well for years but titles I guess I never paid much attention to lol.
csaaphill 1 month ago
You got 4 out of 12
Bonk! Looks like you came up a little short. Better luck next time!
lol
MrsPhilHarris 1 month ago
8/12 Terrible! I need to start watching The Flintstones.
Mary MrsPhilHarris 1 month ago
You will catch up! Don't fret, I only got 5 correct and this is about the 5th set of reruns in my lifetime 😋. Hmm... Maybe I will play 5's in the lottery today!😎
DIGGER1 1 month ago
You got 12 out of 12
"I better report this to the Poob!"
-Security; The Masquerade Party
HA-HA-HA! VERY FUNNY!
Such a classic episode!
They were all classics, dude, every single episode. Even the ones with "The Great Gazoo" in them, IMHO.
I agree. Most of my favorites are in season 5.
Wiseguy DIGGER1 1 month ago
Those who don't have the critical ability to distinguish bad from good ("I like them all") are unable to truly appreciate the good.
DIGGER1 Wiseguy 1 month ago
"You go your way, I'll go my way!" That's what the Fat Lady said to one of the other circus performers in the episode, "Circus Business", when they were all complaining to the owner of the circus about them not having been paid in months. And what I'm saying to you, Mr. "WISEGUY", sir, is you keep to your opinions, and I'll keep to mine, okie-dokie? Thank you very much, and have a nice day now, you hear?
JeffTanner 1 month ago
''You got 7 out of 12'' --------Bonk! Looks you came up a little short. Better luck next time!
cperrynaples 1 month ago
7/12! Missed 3 [forgot Pebbles was born in season 3],7 [Pebbles a thief? Then again, Maggie shot Mr. Burns...LOL!!], 10[didn't know that Betty had her own episode! After all, Trixie never got to shine on The Honeymooners!], 11 [Fred is usually the planner], and 12 [Knew it wasn't Alfred, so I guessed!]
Pebbles was framed, see?
#11- Even a planner needs a willing accomplice. You know,
someone okay with pretending they have a 312 degree temperature!
Alvin Brickrock ("Archie Ogoly") is one of my favorite episodes.