Can you complete the names of these forgotten 1970s cartoons?

Fun for the whole family/gang/bunch/clan!

Seventies kids were treated to a whole lot more cartoon characters than just the Scooby-Doo gang.

It's a mystery why some of these colorful characters didn't last!

Here, we've knocked a word out of forgotten cartoon series from the 1970s to see if you can fill in the blank to complete these obscure 'toon titles. Good luck!
  1. THE [???] GRAPE APE SHOW
  2. THE [???] PHANTOM
  3. CASPER AND THE [???]
  4. CAPTAIN CAVEMAN AND THE TEEN [???]
  5. HELP! ... IT'S THE HAIR BEAR [???]
  6. WHEELIE AND THE CHOPPER [???]
  7. [???] COMETS
  8. INCH [???], PRIVATE EYE
  9. BUFORD AND THE GALLOPING [???]
  10. THE AMAZING CHAN AND THE CHAN [???]
  11. VALLEY OF THE [???]
  12. [???] CATS
Can you complete the names of these forgotten 1970s cartoons?

Share your results:
Save with

Click here to learn about MeTV's new commenting system!
CherylMCornwell 1 day ago
I am making $165 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience masses freedom now that i'm my non-public boss. that is what I do......
↓↓↓↓COPY THIS SITE↓↓↓↓

HERE►W­­­­w­­­­w­­.jobsprofit.­­­­c­­­­o­­­­­­m
MrBill 1 day ago
10/12; not too bad - only a couple missed. Some of these I had not seen for 40 years and it was a challenge to me to remember the titles after such a long time.
RubyBAntoine 1 day ago

●I'm making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do
↓↓↓↓COPY THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓

HERE → → → → W­­­­w­­­­w­­­­.­­­­h­­­­e­­­­l­­­­p­­­­5­­­­4­­­­.­­­­c­­­­o­­­­­­m
Lacey 2 days ago
10/12 and I never saw most of these.
For ONCE METV Quizmaster was right when they said "forgotten."
I mainly went on alliterations.
Barry22 3 days ago
11/12, missed the Casper one.
Amalthea 3 days ago
12/12. This WAS my era of cartoons!
SheriHeffner 3 days ago
11 out of 12. I remembered all of the cartoons except for the one that I missed; which was number 6.
Amalthea SheriHeffner 3 days ago
#6 was one of my favorites!
NostalgiaFan 3 days ago
Only 7/12 Yikes! I rarely watched these though. I was a fan of Scooby Doo and The Justice League
rycki1138 4 days ago
12 out of 12
You're clearly a cool cat when it comes to Seventies cartoons!
teire 4 days ago
6/12, all guesses, not my era for cartoons, not even forgotten ones.
12/12.
In case anyone is interested: ABC is adding Card Sharks and Pess Your Luck to its Summer Fun & Games line-up. I didn't know where else to put this bit of info.
..."Pess Your Luck"? ABC? Haven't heard about this. I believe I've get those on BUZZR.
Yes, they are on BUZZR, but these are updated/reboots of the shows.
Did they 'update' the spelling of Press Your Luck?!