Who's your favorite Muppet?

The hardest decision you'll make today!

The Walt Disney Company

It's time to play the music! It's time to light the lights! It's time to pick a Muppet for this Muppet poll, alright?

Everybody's got a favorite Muppet. So, we want to know which one is yours! Do you see yourself in Gonzo? Or is Fozzy the one that tickles your funny bone the most? Maybe you've got a crush on Miss Piggy. We're not here to judge!

We've done our best to be as extensive and inclusive as possible, but ultimately, we're going to miss a Muppet or two, here. That's just the nature of the felt beast.

Just pick your favorite Muppet, and tell us why in the comments section below!

1. Go ahead, pick your favorite Muppet!

Who's your favorite Muppet?

msciresi 1 day ago
Grover is my all-time favorite! I remember watching the first episode of Sesame Street in 1969, I was five years old. Obviously that and the Muppet show are two different things.
djw1120 3 days ago
I picked Kermit the Frog (100%) although had he been on the list I would have picked Cookie Monster.
MeTV, why didn't you put him on the list?
TSeym22 3 days ago
Cookie Monster
djw1120 TSeym22 3 days ago
I agree. Too bad he wasn't on the list.
zathras 9 days ago
Rolf - simply because I'm old school
SalIanni 10 days ago
My favorite Muppet has always been the Cookie Monster!
hootrs23 10 days ago
rowlf was the very first muppet i ever saw when he was on the jimmy dean show in the early 1960s. he was so funny on that show. he even cracked jimmy up with some of the jokes he told. and he (jim henson) could sing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hosD_QHOnc4
justjeff 10 days ago
Kermit was the obvious favorite, but I went for Rowlf the Dog - I used to enjoy him on the Jimmy Dean Show...
LoveMETV22 10 days ago
Fozzie was funny too!
texasluva LoveMETV22 16 hours ago
Come one come all to the MeTv Friday Night Movie Quiz. See you @ https://www.metv.com/quiz/whos-that-twilight-zone-guest-star
Where everyone can take a guess or make comments to other quizzers.
There will be extra bonus movies for just coming by. Including entertainment for all. Feel free to ask questions, copy movie links and just plain join in the fun via communication. The MQ will be up until the movie is guessed and an hour to look over and pick out what you wish. Have fun doing so. There are no wrong answers but the first one to guess the correct movie gets their names put up for getting it correctly.
Good luck and enjoy and check out the early Bird vids for quizzers
dmirarh 10 days ago
0% similar
0% similar to the most popular responses. Yeah baby....
ElizabethBoop 10 days ago
I got 0% for choosing Zoot, and had my mind made up before I ever even saw the list. He never tried to take over or get in the way, just played his sax when he was supposed to and kept his eyes hidden behind his shades. The closest he ever came to drawing attention to himself was when he ditched the fedora for a while.
BenSobeleone 10 days ago
They forgot Yoda. Was he not a Muppet?
Not that I am aware of.
djw1120 BenSobeleone 3 days ago
Yoda was a Jedi Master. Or did you forget?