Can you match these 1st lines of dialogue to the correct classic sitcom?

"You finished with this juice…?"

You have to make a good first impression. The following lines of dialogue must have done the job, because they all belong to beloved sitcoms.

Think about who would be saying such things. Picture the context of where these quotes might have been said.

See if you can match these first spoken lines to the correct TV comedies. (Theme songs do not count!)

1. "Hi, Fonzie."
  2. "This… is Beverly Hills."
  3. "How 'bout a beer, chief?"
  4. "Eins, zwei, drei, vier…"
  5. "Anybody here know why these two should not be wed?"
  6. "You finished with this juice, Peter?"
  7. "Fore!"
  8. "This is an apartment located on fashionable Park Avenue in New York City. This is Oliver…"
  9. "Hey, Bilson, you got cab 2452!"
  10. "I taught a class today, the finest school in Dade County. Two girls had shaved heads."
  11. "Mrs. Hill, we've been over this before. As you said yourself, uh, you overeat because, uh, having a beautiful body, you feel, threatens you."
  12. "Do I see a split?"

Can you match these 1st lines of dialogue to the correct classic sitcom?

KathyMcKinny 4 months ago
Not sure who wrote these but #1 is WRONG. Potsie speaks the first words to Richie "You all set Rich??" Fonzie isn't even IN the 1st scene.
EllisClevenger 4 months ago
You got 9 out of 12
First class! You belong on Park Avenue, too!
Missed #5, #10, and #12.
DIGGER1 4 months ago
Can you match these 1st lines of dialogue to the correct classic sitcom?
You got 11 out of 12
First class! You belong on Park Avenue, too!
DavidBarker 4 months ago
You got 10 out of 12
First class! You belong on Park Avenue, too!
Can't believe I missed Andy Griffith!!
DIGGER1 DavidBarker 4 months ago
Can you match these 1st lines of dialogue to the correct classic sitcom?
You got 11 out of 12
First class! You belong on Park Avenue, too!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I missed #11; I mistook "Bob Newhart" for Fraser".
MrBill 4 months ago
7/12; missed #3 and the last 4 questions.
SteveDronzewski 4 months ago
Not even gonna bother with this one. Preschool level.
JustGeri 4 months ago
10/12 ...not bad. Probably should have had 11/12 but I talked myself out of the Cheers answers. Was confused by the word, “Chief.” Now if that word had been “Coach,” I would have had it in a shake. The Wedding question went right over my head.
Dudeman 4 months ago
See, now to me, that question is in the worst possible spot. The second question literally makes or breaks the quiz. Look at it, it's too high, it's in no-man's land.
RandySkretvedt 4 months ago
I got 11 out of 12; missed the "why these two should not be wed" question. By the way, it's Newhart, not Newheart.
JoeBlevins 4 months ago
Re: #9. It's not "Bilson." It's Belson. Jerry Belson, a TV comedy writer-producer best known for his work on The Odd Couple, was supposed to work on Taxi as well but had to drop out during pre-production. The writers respected Jerry enough to include his name in the pilot script.
DoubleNaughtSpy 4 months ago
"You got 12 out of 12
First class! You belong on Park Avenue, too!"

Thanks, but no thanks. Never again will I pay $38.50 for a few pieces of lettuce called a salad, a slice of lukewarm out-of-the-box pizza, and a 20 oz. off-the-shelf bottle of Diet Coke.

Still, 12/12 is pretty darned good for a Double Naught Spy / Sophisticated International Playboy / Brain Surgeon / Fry Cook / Commerce Bank of Beverly Hills J. E. R. C. (Junior Executive Research Consultant).