Can you I.D. all these celebrity killers on Columbo?

Put your Seventies pop-culture detective skills to the test!

There are no spoiler alerts with Columbo. The show tells you who the killer is at the beginning of each episode. The pleasure lies in watching Columbo (Peter Falk) snare the guilty party.

In its original run, Columbo had some fabulous famous folks play both killers and victims. Here, we're focusing on the baddies.

See if you can I.D. these celebrities from the first seven seasons!

Watch Columbo on MeTV!

Sundays at 8 PM

1. Oh, captain, my captain! You know him as which captain?
  2. He also played an infamous villain on a beloved 1960s show. Which one?
  3. He played which sitcom character?
  4. Pick the highest-charting single sung by this music legend.
  5. He played a master of disguise on this hit show.
  6. You certainly know his Star Trek role, but who was his character on Mission: Impossible?
  7. Even in painted form, you would recognize this sitcom star for playing…?
  8. This Columbo killer was formerly the victim of a murder in which Alfred Hitchcock classic?
  9. Here he is taking out his aggressions on a punching bag. You might know him for throwing punches on which Western?
  10. He was once part of which classic comedy group?
  11. He was the killer in the first episode… and again in season three… and again in season five. He is the father of which 1970s teen idols?

Can you I.D. all these celebrity killers on Columbo?

Save with

Quazimo 4 days ago
Perfect score did not need anything
frances3agape 10 days ago
How could you omit Patrick McGoohan who was "The Prisoner" - he was on at least 3 episodes!!
Still one of your BEST quizzes.
THANKS for all the tv and online memories!
MikefromJersey 10 days ago
11 for 11.
Where did Shatner get that cheesy dark wig, Liberace's garage sale?
Lacey 10 days ago
11/11 without breaking a sweat. I loved Colombo and all the guest stars on it.
MarkSpeck 11 days ago
11 out of 11. I know all the Columbo killers!
MrBill 11 days ago
9/11; missed 6 & 8
Lacey MrBill 10 days ago
I almost missed 8 also.
David 11 days ago
You got 11 out of 11
Did you figure them all out… or did you need "just one more thing"?
texasluva 11 days ago
I got 10 of 11
Did you figure them all out… or did you need "just one more thing"? It's always one more thing. The character that Leonard Nimoy played. Superman even had one critical flaw, Kryptonite. Mine is getting 100% on TV trivia. Woe is me
FrankCollins 11 days ago
I got all of them, since I am a big fan of the Columbo show. He had some big stars on his later show as well, such as Faye Dunaway. He also had a bunch who were on the original run of the show, such as Patrick McGoohan, who was in several episodes, and directed a lot of them. William Shatner was also in the reboot as well. But the actor that appeared in by far the most Columbo shows, except for Peter Falk, was Peter Falk's second wife, Shera Danese. The character Columbo, played by Peter Falk, had at least one original episode in the 1960s, 70s, 80s, 90s, and 2000s. I believe that no other TV drama can make that claim.
I wish they'd included a photo of McGoohan.
Martin 13 days ago
They said #10 was in the Little Rascals but didn't say who he was.
DavidBartholomew Martin 12 days ago
Jackie Cooper was Skippy in the Rascals. He was a child star in 1931 earning a Best Actor OSCAR for The Champ. He also played Perry White in the Christopher Reeve Superman films
Geronimo Martin 11 days ago
Don't matter
No, he was Jackie
On IMBD, they said Skippy.
However, The Rascals were VERY inconsistent with these things. They were called Hal Roach's Rascals, Our Gang, and Little Rascals at various times and syndication deals.

I remember a Mike Douglas show that had Spanky and Darla on. They said the dialogue was recorded almost phonetic ly. The director would say the line and the child would repeat it back to the camera. The kids had no idea what was happening.