Can you I.D. all these celebrity guest stars on The Monkees?

Which famous actress was just a girl they knew somewhere?

On The Monkees, it's been rumored the cast could bring on any guest they liked.

What resulted was a wacky run of celebrity guest stars, from famous rockers to major movie stars.

Think you can name every famous face you saw messin' around on The Monkees? Good luck!
  1. We saw this actor on The Monkees way before he joined the cast of which hit show?
  2. This TV star actually brought his character from one 1960s series onto the Monkees. Which TV show is this character from?
  3. Which early sitcom's cast do you recognize this actor from?
  4. Here's a child star who showed up on The Monkees. Which show is he from?
  5. It was a shock to see this famous musician take an ax to his instruments on The Monkees:
  6. You probably recognize this Monkees guest star as his famous recurring character on which sitcom?
  7. On The Monkees, all four boys fell for this famous actress who played a major role in which series?
  8. This actor showed up three different times on The Monkees, but you likely recognize him as the boss on which workplace sitcom?
  9. You may not know her face, but this actor voiced which famous cartoon character?
  10. Here's some classic Monkees comedy. This musician appeared on The Monkees dressed as Mike Nesmith and did a scene with Nesmith dressed as him:
Can you I.D. all these celebrity guest stars on The Monkees?

Share your results:
Save with

Click here to learn about MeTV's new commenting system!
Geronimo 5 months ago
I know my Monkees trivia.............
..........10/10
thedude1500 5 months ago
Frank Zappa does a great scene in the Monkee's movie "Head" as a critic with a cow:
Diane 5 months ago
That was cruddy asking a voice question ! That stinks guys ! I mean really ??
Lacey 5 months ago
10/10 though I had to guess at #9. Fortunately I know who did the voices of two of the three characters and she was not them.
Diane Lacey 5 months ago
As did many of us, I would imagine ! lol I chose Judy Jetson. I kind of thought she resembled her more than the others. (As if that had anything to do with it) It wasn't a fair question. 😊
MrBill 5 months ago
9/10; I too missed #9 - I never heard of Heather North.
Lacey MrBill 5 months ago
Most of the time the voice actors were silent stars, with no publicity at all.
csaaphill 5 months ago
METV, only channel really worth watching, but they need to since most of us who do; instead of those who have Directv, or other, use an indoor or outdoor antenna. But they need to add a Saturday cartoon lineup for us. Like He-man, Bullwinkle and Rocky, even very early like 5:00 am or something like Davy and Goliath, Romper room, the Gentle Giant, Groovie Goolies, super6, Impossibles, Sinbad Jr, and more!
Here's a Link of a Video that shows a ton of old Cartoons and commercials, and toys. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBVyEPaY9ks Mind you it is only the come on introductions of the shows but still a good list as well. Inch High private Eye Genie, The Phunkie Phantom, Penelope Pitstop, Wacky Races, Hercules, and more. Their list on that video isn't mine but their still good. Catch that pigeon etc... Lancelot and the secret chimp hour. But anyways I have a cartoon thing I downloaded, but not nearly as good as watching them on the TV. Lidsville, sorry keep adding so as to not limit. I hope they see this. Anyway yeah!
CarrieMcCourt 5 months ago
9/10 Missed #9
Bobbo CarrieMcCourt 5 months ago
Same here. I don’t think #9 was fair.
csaaphill 5 months ago
Gimminee Christmas any of you have any idea what it costs to get an outdoor tv antenna installed? I do. The cheapest I found was $270 upfront the other was well over $300 bucks omfg.
I get it though it is a one time cost for free TV, and then you get decent channels for free, but still!
Lacey csaaphill 5 months ago
THEN there is the cost of the TV !!! OMG I agree with you. I am going over to YouTube and learn how to make a Foxhole Crystal Set and just listen to stuff for free.
csaaphill 5 months ago
10 out of ten but looked up the voice over one so technically would have been 9/10 which is still good lol.
Lacey csaaphill 5 months ago
You took an open book quiz on METV ?
cperrynaples Lacey 5 months ago
Anyone remember when I did the rating quiz...LOL!!!
ndebrabant 5 months ago
You got 10 out of 10
Hey, hey! Even the toughest disguises couldn't fool you!
VBartilucci 5 months ago
No love for Stan Freberg? Or Henry Corden, the second voice of Fred Flintstone? Or Rip Taylor?

I could go on.
cperrynaples VBartilucci 5 months ago
Yes, and Stephanie did Freberg inspire the "dummy" in the living room?
MichaelKing 5 months ago
Sorry to nitpick, but Liberace destroys the piano with a golden sledgehammer, not an ax!
Joseph 5 months ago
9/10. The face on #9 provided no clue whatsoever, and the answer only gave her real name, not the character whose voice she provided. An IMDB check revealed it was Scooby-Doo.
csaaphill Joseph 5 months ago
lol yeah, my original guess would have been Judy Jetson, but I looked it up before I answered and then used Daphne as m answer I got 10/10 of that but would have been 9/10 as yours lol.
TimothyStiles 5 months ago
Okay so like is it a handicapped question if you ask which voice she provided and you can't hear her voice? 9 of 10...there's always at least one klinker in every set of questions.
daDoctah TimothyStiles 5 months ago
Knowing that Janet Waldo (Judy Jetson) was a brunette, and being quite familiar with what June Foray (Rocky) looked like, I got this one by process of elimination.

I'm a little disappointed they didn't include Stan Freberg or Lon Chaney Jr in this quiz.
NoahBody 5 months ago
10/10 but i had guess the girl from Scooby Doo !!! i just saw The Mike And Mickey Show (The Monkees) here in NYC and it was great !!!
MrDbutler69 5 months ago
9/10. I had no idea on the cartoon voice question. How's anybody supposed to know that?
Joseph MrDbutler69 5 months ago
Same here.
world_of_night 5 months ago
10/10 but only due to a wild guess on 9.