Can you guess if this was an episode of Dragnet or The Waltons?

L.A. and rural Virginia are closer than you think.

Dragnet and The Waltons are two of the newest additions to the MeTV weekday lineup. One covers by-the-book cops cracking down on crime in late-'60s Los Angeles. The other chronicles a large family getting through the Great Depression and World War II in rural Virginia.

It wouldn't seem like the two have much in common.

However, they share one major trait. They both titled most of their episodes "The __________."

We've gathered a dozen episode titles. Were the from Dragnet '67 or The Waltons? Frankly, if you can guess more than half of them correctly, we are impressed!

Watch Dragnet on MeTV!

7. "The Ghost Story"
  8. "The Big Dog"
  9. "The Jade Story"
  10. "The Hostage"
  11. "The Hammer"
  12. "The Pin-Up"

Can you guess if this was an episode of Dragnet or The Waltons?

Save with

SheriHeffner 14 days ago
I have seen each and every episode of The Walton's so I got 12 out of 12. Plus, since The Walton's are now on MeTV and INSP, they will show The Ghost Story and another episode where the Walton children use an Ouigi board on MeTV.
joxik87319 15 days ago
I am making a good MONEY (500$ to 700$ / hr )online on my Ipad .Do not go to office.I do not claim to be others,I yoy will call yourself after doing this JOB,It’s a REAL job.Will be very lucky to refer to this WEBSITE.
HERE☛……………www.richfly2.com
tidate9880 16 days ago
Easy way to earn every month an extra amount of $15,000 just by doing very simple and easy work online. Last month i have received $17593 from this work
.............. www.indeedgold.com
DIGGER1 16 days ago
Can you guess if this was an episode of Dragnet or The Waltons?
You got 12 out of 12
Well, some of those facts were certainly surprising! How did you do?
Runeshaper 16 days ago
You got 9 out of 12
Well, some of those facts were certainly surprising! How did you do?

Some of those were pretty tricky!
Catman 17 days ago
The flames and rubble from the wreckage of my crash and burn are still smoldering. I watched a lot of Dragnet but I didn't even remember that the episodes had names. As for the Waltons, I didn't watch the show but I was familiar with some of the tropes. However, this was not enough to put me over the 50% mark.
Debbie 18 days ago
12/12 and I mostly just guessed on them all
Runeshaper Debbie 16 days ago
That was some great guessing!
Greg 18 days ago
LOL The LSD episode why's John boy swinging from the wind mill yelling about a giant chicken
jpdirisio13 18 days ago
TERRIBLE! Only 6 of 12...every one a wild guess except #1. I NEVER watched The Waltons but I was pretty sure that "John-Boy Drops Acid" was not an episode of that show. ;P
MarkSpeck 19 days ago
7 out of 12. The Waltons' titles can confuse you. I did recognize some of the titles as classics from Dragnet (The LSD Story, The Hammer, The Senior Citizen).
Letha 19 days ago