Can you find the ONE celebrity who was NOT named People's Sexiest Man Alive?

Who's NOT the debonair-est of them all?

In 1985, People Magazine kicked off their tradition of choosing one of Hollywood's top hunks to dub "Sexiest Man Alive."

Over the years, their controversial choices have led to plenty of talk, with fans hotly debating who deserved the top honor.

Here, we've pulled a dozen celebrities, 11 of which have definitely been named People's "Sexiest Man Alive." Only one has never once appeared on that particular issue's cover. Try to find the odd stud out. Good luck!
  1. Find the ONE celebrity who was NOT named People's Sexiest Man Alive:
Can you find the ONE celebrity who was NOT named People's Sexiest Man Alive?

Share your results:
Save with

Click here to learn about MeTV's new commenting system!
Lucyneenah19701 2 months ago
I got the right one after 7 tries.
MargaretBLeonard 2 months ago

★I q­ui­­­t wo­­­rk­­­­ing m­­­y de­­s­k jo­­­b an­­d n­­o­w,,,I ‘m m­­a­­k­­i­­n­­g $­­9­­7/H­­r w­­o­­r­­k­­i­­n­­g f­­r­­o­­m h­­o­­m­­e b­­y d­­o­­i­­n­­g t­­h­­i­­s s­­i­­m­­p­­l­­e o­­n­­l­­i­­n­­e h­­o­­m­­e j­­o­­b­­z.i e­­a­­r­­n $15 ­­t­­h­­o­­u­­s­­a­­n­­d­­s a m­­o­­n­­t­­h b­­y w­­o­­r­­k­­i­­n­­g o­­n­­l­­i­­n­­e 3 H­­o­­u­­r p­­a­­r d­­a­­y.i r­­e­­c­­o­­m­­m­­e­­nd­­e­­d y­­o­­u t­­r­­y i­­t.y­­o­­u w­­i­­l­­l l­­o­­s­­e n­­o­­t­­h­­i­­n­­g.j­­u­­s­­t t­­r­­y i­­t o­­u­­t o­­n t­­h­­e f­­o­­l­­l­­o­­w­­i­­n­­g w­­e­­b­­s­­i­­t­­e a­­n­­d e­­a­­r­­n d­­a­­i­­l­­y…g­­­o t­­­o t­­­hi­­­s si­­­te ho­­­me media tech t­­­a­­­b f­­­or m­­­or­­­e d­­­et­­­a­­­il thank you ★

↡↡↡↡ COPY THIS WEBSITE ↡↡↡↡

HERE →→→→ W­­­­w­­­­w­­­­.­­­­h­­­­e­­­­l­­­­p­­­­5­­­­4­­­­.­­­­c­­­­o­­­­­­m
elf_wand MargaretBLeonard 2 months ago
lying spammer
m4moon 2 months ago

my friend's sister is dropping 12 kilos each 3 weeks. She has been over weight however final month she commenced out to take those new nutritional nutritional dietary supplements and she has out of place 40 pounds so far. check the internet website on-line proper right here.......
★★★★COPY THIS WEBSITE★★★★

HERE☛ ..........www.tipsmob.com
elf_wand m4moon 2 months ago
spammer
Skippy 3 months ago
I got the correct one----------after 8 tries--lol. I would have thought Johnny Depp would never have been called sexy. He looks unwashed all the time.
gracie200 3 months ago
when you click on Johnny Depp it says "You picked George Clooney".
teire gracie200 3 months ago
I think that's Tom Cruise. I recognize Johnny Depp in the row below. I clicked on whoever this guy is first, in part because I didn't really recognize him either, in part because I had no idea (with a few exceptions) who the answer might be.
teire teire 3 months ago
It is Tom Cruise, MeTV fixed it. He looks so young in that photo.
JuneMiller 3 months ago
I would go with Tom Selleck over Nick Nolte any day!
Angie JuneMiller 3 months ago
I never saw anything special about Tom Selleck until I saw him in "Quigley Down Under." He was made for Westerns!
richardkel Angie 3 months ago
I loved that movie and also The Shadow Riders. Give me Tom Selleck or Sam Elliot over pretty much any of those others in the list. Well, Sean Connery would be a hard one to turn down too. I just love his voice and smoothness. ^-^
ndebrabant 3 months ago

You found the right one!
The star of Magnum, P.I., Tom Selleck was definitely a hearthrob in the 1980s when People kicked off their Sexiest Man Alive tradition. Although Selleck's good looks were trusted to sell deodorant in the Seventies and led to a movie career in the 1990s, Selleck was never given People's top honor. (We're pretty sure his Golden Globe and Emmy awards are good consolation prizes.)
bettyluvsgators 3 months ago
No the real reason is because he (Tom Selleck) is a conservative!! Hollywood does not give awards, jobs, guest shots, etc to ANYONE who is not a liberal puppet! What gets me is the fact that these are the very people screaming how open minded and loving they are yet in reality they are true bigots - if someone does not agree with them they are to be shut up and put away. Hollywood Liberals are the real reason Selleck was never named Sexist Man Alive.
I thought it was because his show was off the air and he wasn't in any big movies. At least I can't think of any off hand.
He was in Three Men and a Baby, and its sequel to it 3 Men and a Little Lady. Both of Which were popular. He did however, appear in three duds: Mr. Baseball {1992}, Running Mates {2000,} and Killers{2010.}
I agree. The only reason his show Blue Bloods is still on is because it is making CBS a truckload of money