Build your perfect Thanksgiving Day and we will guess which family member you are

Are you the person that eats all day, or sleeps all day on Thanksgiving?

With Thanksgiving right around the corner, many families and friend groups are feverishly preparing for the big day. Whether you still need to plan an entire meal, or send out the invites... the clock is ticking!

There are many types of people on Thanksgiving Day. From the chatty cousins, and the frantic hosts, to the dad that thinks football is the most important part of Thanksgiving. Today we want you to build your perfect Thanksgiving Day, and we will attempt to tell you which Thanksgiving Day family member you are.

It's not exact science, but somehow knowing your favorite side dish and your opinions on a Thanksgiving nap can tell us a lot of things about you.

So, which Thanksgiving Day family member are you?

1. Let's get this Thanksgiving Day going! What time do you usually wake up on Thanksgiving Day?
  2. Who usually hosts on Thanksgiving Day?
  3. And who always shows up late to Thanksgiving dinner?
  4. Where can you be found for most of the day on Thanksgiving?
  5. What is one of the first things you put on TV during Thanksgiving Day?
  6. What's a topic that is off limits for you and your family during Thanksgiving dinner?
  7. Dinner is ready! Everyone rushes to the table. What dish are you most excited for?
  8. Which drink are you grabbing to go with your meal?
  9. Which dessert are you most likely to put on your plate?
  10. What do you do on Thanksgiving Day after the meal is all wrapped up?
  11. How would you describe your typical Thanksgiving Day?

Jan65 1 month ago
That was pretty lame. The host? How is that a family member? Also you left out milk in the beverages. I still drink it even though I am older.
Runeshaper 2 months ago
You got The Thanksgiving Day talker - sounds about right! LOL

You're the family member who loves to talk everyone's ear off. To you, Thanksgiving is all about catching up with family and friends. You're very upbeat, and not just around the holiday season. Many people adore you.
dmzabooo 2 months ago
I got "host"? Oh well they tried...not even close. I should of been a cross between talker, snacker , and football guy! What the heck?
Hope all reading this had a great Thanksgiving and better yet have a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. What I want for MeTv Christmas...better Spengoolie movies.
RobertK 2 months ago
I got Talker! This is quite off base, I'm actually more "The Listener". I learn so much more by listening and hearing interesting stories and updates from other family members and friends.
TheSentinel RobertK 2 months ago
Sounds just like me too.
Douglas 2 months ago
I got: the Thanksgiving football fan! that is me.
Marianne13 2 months ago
Drink...hot apple cider with rum
AnnieS 2 months ago
Why are there four alcoholic choices -- three of them wine -- and no cider or milk?
tadlem AnnieS 2 months ago
Or even tea?
RobertK AnnieS 2 months ago
I agree! Also, no coffee... I love coffee with a good meal!!
AnnieS 2 months ago
Another wrong guess on my personality. They ask me questions, but they never listen to my answers.
dmzabooo AnnieS 2 months ago
Exactly!
Dayna 2 months ago
I'm the host. It's so true. Every year I do the Thanksgiving meal.
Stoney 2 months ago
They said I'm the Thanksgiving Day talker. More like I'm the one who sits there and listens and gives the talkers someone to talk to. So not exactly right, but not totally off base either.
Jeffrey 2 months ago
'' You got the Thanksgiving Day snacker." I haven't spent Thanksgiving Day with Family in years. I will probably be alone like I am every day for the past 4 Months.
priscilla Jeffrey 2 months ago
sending thought for great friends to surround you
priscilla Jeffrey 2 months ago
I like to invite people who don't have family and friends close by. I did this with the military members and let them decorate my house, help cook, just have a friendly place to be. It was always better than being with my own family.
Coldnorth priscilla 2 months ago
You are a very kind and thoughtful lady. What a great idea
That was kind of you to host the soldiers far from home.
In WW 2 people who lived next to military bases invited the soldiers to their homes for
a holiday meal, it was all organized with the military and Vet organisations.
Lots of marriages resulted when the GI's were introduced to the daughters, my aunt
met her husband that way.
CortneyNicole 2 months ago
I got the Thanksgiving Day host..Very smart answer for me I guess.
Moriyah 2 months ago

You got The Thanksgiving Day talker

Does that sound like me to anyone?
Pacificsun Moriyah 2 months ago
Pleasantly so. I wouldn't mind you as a guest at all! Hang on to your enthusiasm!
Moriyah Pacificsun 2 months ago
Thank you!
BrianMoore 2 months ago
I'm the Thanksgiving Day Host.
AllisonWunderland 2 months ago
LOL..Snacker 🤭 That’s hitting the nail on the head 👏 Everyone gives me a hard time coz I’m a small person and eat so much 😆
Jeffrey AllisonWunderland 2 months ago
I also got snacker. I snack pretty much every day. Living alone there's not much else to do. I can't watch TV because cable box is out of order.
Pacificsun Jeffrey 2 months ago
Oh, so sad. Well come here for virtual company. There always lots to talk about.

You can also check out OTA channels, meaning "over the air" TV. There might be at lease 1 channel in your area. Usually it's a diginet off your most dominant affiliate provider. Like NBC could be strong in your area, for example. There's also fun stuff to search for on YouTube. Once in awhile a full episode of this or that. And tons of stories and quizzes here in the MeTV Archive. You can search for anything!!

Come back here for more conversation any time you wish!! But don't be lonely 🎁 okay!
Pacificsun Jeffrey 2 months ago
Do you like to read! If so I can point you towards a very easy resource!