Are these titles of Sixties pop songs or episodes of The Twilight Zone?

Enter this curious world of possibilities.

Most TV viewers consider The Twilight Zone among the most eerie series to ever make us widen our eyes at the screen.

What we want to know is: Can a couple of twists through top Sixties pop hits trick you from recognizing the show's unsettling vibe?

We've mixed up episode titles from the haunting anthology series with the names of catchy tunes from the 1960s. See if you can correctly gauge the moments you enter The Twilight Zone. Good luck!
  1. "IT'S A GOOD LIFE"
  2. "WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD"
  3. "I WILL FOLLOW HIM"
  4. "COME WANDER WITH ME"
  5. "I THINK WE'RE ALONE NOW"
  6. "ONE FOR THE ANGELS"
  7. "PERCHANCE TO DREAM"
  8. "AIN'T THAT A KICK IN THE HEAD?"
  9. "RING-A-DING GIRL"
  10. "SOUNDS AND SILENCES"
  11. "THE SOUND OF SILENCE"
  12. "SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL"
  13. "WHAT YOU NEED"
Are these titles of Sixties pop songs or episodes of The Twilight Zone?

Share your results:
Save with

Click here to learn about MeTV's new commenting system!
Geronimo 2 months ago
They managed to fool me, but that's ok. I'm still a trivia master!
leftview62 2 months ago
13/13. I know my 60s songs and TZ eps!
DouglasMorris 2 months ago
12/13! missed#12, sympathy for the devil.
Barry22 2 months ago
11/13, made some bad choices.
Tresix 2 months ago
13/13. Got confused with the two that had "Silence" in their titles, but prevailed!
TVFF 2 months ago
13 of 13. This was the easiest quiz I've taken here at MeTV.
anthony 2 months ago
11/13."What a Wonderful Quiz".
JeffTanner 2 months ago
You got 11 out of 13 -----------You've clearly got a sweet Sixties memory.
Kenson 2 months ago
13/13. Another confidence builder quiz.
RottyAngel 2 months ago
You got 13 out of 13
You've clearly got a sweet Sixties memory. I'm amazed. First time I ever got a perfect score, but I did guess on a couple of them.
teire 2 months ago
12/13, missed Ring a Ding Girl. Quizzes that include the Twilight Zone usually creep me out a little, but this one was nice and mild.
ETristanBooth teire 2 months ago
13/13. Ring A Ding Girl is one of my favorite Zones.
Yes, I always feel sad at the end, and it's hard to get to me!
LindseyGilliganColumbo 2 months ago
I got this one pretty OK! 11/13, not bad for knowing all my Twilight Zone episodes. Also, just a slight request. cperrynapples and stephaniestavropoulos, could you try not to argue as much on the page? I understand that this is a free page but it would be nice to see less conflict. Have a blessed day!
I thought the were joking.
stephaniestavropoulos 2 months ago
"Ain't That A Kick In The Head?" My score is a perfect Baker's Dozen! "What A Wonderful World"
And Stephanie, you have me to thank for 2...LOL! Listen to the audio link and tell me what you think!
Why do I have you to thank for #2? I've known about this song for years, and that it was the original theme from Family Matters. I misinterpreted your question from before. I thought you wanted to know who sang and wrote the theme to Family Matters. that's why I answered the way I did before.
Sorry, you must know by now I'm only joking! Having said that, no more comments on WAWW, I promise!
Apology accepted. but if your little heart desires and for whatever reason you feel the need to comment on WAWW, go ahead!
cperrynaples 2 months ago
13/13! You knew I would get a perfect score, just like you know i'm going to comment on every answer. [1] This is a very famous episode [You better be nice to Anthony!], how could I miss it? [2] Of course I knew this one, I'm not so sure about my cyberbuddy...LOL! [3]The artist's picture is on top, but wouldn't that have been a great TZ? [4] Sounds like a '60's song and the story was about a cursed folk singer. [5] That charted again in the '80's and also a good TZ title! [6] Famous early Zone! [7]Another early Zone! [8] Great song which could have been a funny TZ! [9] Underrated late Zone! [10 and 11] You know they wanted to confuse us, but I know the difference between John McGuver and Simon & Garfunkel! [12] Could have scary Zone, but instead it's classic Stones. [13] Wasn't a pop song in the '60's , but was a hit years later for INXS!