How popular are your Valentine's Day opinions?

See how your opinions on the day of romance stack up.

Valentine's Day gets some of the strongest emotions out of people. Maybe it's because of something that evokes strong emotions itself— love. For every romantic Valentine's Day event, you don't have to look hard to find an Anti-Valentine's event.

So we want to see what your opinions are on this polarizing holiday. Get a box of chocolate and take a look!

1. First of all: Valentine's Day itself. What do you think of it?
  2. Candy hearts: yum or yuck?
  3. What do you think of the updated sayings on candy hearts each year?
  4. Going out with your sweetheart on Valentine's Day is:
  5. In school, who did you give Valentine's cards to?
  6. Would you go to an anti-Valentine's Day party?
  7. What do you think about Galentine's Day?
  8. Perfect Valentine's Day date?
  9. Do you celebrate Valentine's Day on February 14?
  10. Do you wear red on Valentine's Day?
  11. Is Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown the best TV Valentine's special?
  12. Chocolate covered strawberries?

How popular are your Valentine's Day opinions?

texasluva 6 months ago
65% similar to the most popular responses. In school you had to make them out for everyone. It was okay but you wanted the best ones to go to the right girls. Know what I mean jelly bean? You went over them and took your time. Okay this one goes to Kathy, that one to Laura, or her well I better not be too friendly or she'll think I like her a lot. Then you get yours and take home and read them all again thinking that was so nice. Kind of glad it only happened once a year since it gave just a little anxiety. Then came the square dancing on stage. Oh boy wasn't that fun :stuck-out-tongue-closed-. eyes:
Andy 6 months ago
In grade school, we had to give Valentine's Day cards to everybody in the class because it was a requirement. For some reason, you couldn't get out of doing it. Imagine that sort of fun when you already can't stand most of the people you're going to school with!
idkwut2use 6 months ago
Valentine's is one of the two smaller, mid-to-late-winter holidays between New Year's & Easter, which is one of the Big Three for decorating (along with Halloween & Christmas.) I'll decorate, maybe exchange little candy or toy-type gifts with my mom, maybe wear red/pink, perhaps watch some cartoon specials (like the Peanuts or Berenstain Bears.) Oh, and for sure buy (classic) conversation hearts in BULK!! I don't do the romance/dating thing. ;p ("Down with mush," as Brother Bear said. xD) But if I had a bf I'd prefer creative/customized, fun dates. And I did used to pride myself on being able to select the absolute perfect box of cards and then give each one to the perfect classmate/teacher.
Catman 6 months ago
I gave up on this one because none of the answers were negative enough.
RobCertSDSCascap 6 months ago
60%. Higher than I thought.
#5- No choice. If you didn't bring one for everyone, no
Valentine's Day Party!
Utzaake RobCertSDSCascap 6 months ago
63% similar. Love that Peanuts scene.
RobCertSDSCascap Utzaake 6 months ago
Funny scene in a classic special!
MrsPhilHarris 6 months ago
70% It was fine when we were young but I don't care anymore.
DIGGER1 6 months ago
How popular are your Valentine's Day opinions?
60% similar
60% similar to the most popular responses
RickeyMulkey 6 months ago
65% similar
65% similar to the most popular responses
Moody 6 months ago
82% similar. That's all I'm saying because my wife might read this!
Runeshaper 6 months ago
51% similar
51% similar to the most popular responses

I love Valentine's Day! I know some people aren't fans & I understand that, but I really like it because it's another day that can bring people close together. To me, that's pretty cool :)
teire 6 months ago
80 percent similar, Antenna TV is running a That Girl marathon on Valentine’s Day.