Calling all TV lovers! MeTV's Love Me event celebrates love on Valentine's Day with special episodes

Watch romantic episodes of The Brady Bunch, Gilligan’s Island, M*A*S*H and more this Sunday, starting at 10AM | 9C.

Read to Me

The most romantic day of the year is just around the corner! But don't worry, we've got the perfect date already planned for you. Grab that special someone and your favorite snack, whether it be chips, chocolates or charcuterie, and enjoy hours of lovely entertainment all day long. MeTV is celebrating Valentine's Day with love-themed episodes this Sunday, February 14 starting at 10AM | 9C.

The Flintstones kick things off with tales of engagement rings and love poems, though not without a few hiccups. Next up on The Brady Bunch, Greg, Peter and even Alice get mixed up in romantic complications. Gilligan's Island always told a good love story and this Sunday we've got six in a row! The loveliest of intentions don't quite work out on Mama's Family followed by a special Valentine's cruise on The Love Boat. End your romantic evening with two M*A*S*H episodes altogether hilarious, heartwarming and bittersweet.

Here’s the full list of special episodes.

The Flintstones

10AM | 9C "The Engagement Ring"

A case of mistaken identity over an engagement ring gets Barney in a fight--literally!

10:30AM | 9:30C "Love Letters on the Rocks"

The discovery of a love poem addressed to Wilma makes Fred a jealous husband.

11AM | 10C "Fred Flintstone Woos Again"

Fred and Wilma go on a second honeymoon.

11:30AM | 10:30C "Latin Lover"

After Wilma sees Latin lover Roberto Rockelini on TV, she decides to recreate Fred in the dashing actor's image.

The Brady Bunch

12PM | 11C "Alice's September Song"

An old boyfriend of Alice's is in town and begins to wine and dine her, putting a strain on her relationship with Sam. But the old flame appears to have other intentions in mind.

12:30PM | 11:30C "Never Too Young"

After Bobby defends Millicent at school she rewards him with a kiss and he immediately sees skyrockets. After kissing her again and seeing those same skyrockets, she shares the news that she may have the mumps. Meanwhile, the family prepares for a Roaring '20s party.

1PM | 12C "Peter and the Wolf"

Greg lands a date with Sandra but only if he can get a date for her visiting cousin, Linda. He convinces Peter to wear a fake mustache and act as if he were an older man. Meanwhile, Mike and Carol brush up on their Spanish, in anticipation of Mike's visiting Spanish-speaking clients.

1:30PM | 12:30C "Two Petes in a Pod"

Peter is stunned after he runs into a boy who looks exactly like him at school. His look alike comes in handy when Peter inadvertently makes two dates for the same night.

Gilligan's Island

2PM | 1C "Big Man on Little Stick"

Handsome surfer Duke Williams rides a giant tsunami to the island.

2:30PM | 1:30C "Gilligan's Mother-in-Law"

A native family from another island comes seeking a husband for their lovely but large daughter.

3PM | 2C "Erika Tiffany Smith to the Rescue"

Erika Tiffany Smith lands on the island looking for a place to start a new resort, and find a new husband.

3:30PM | 2:30C "Love Me, Love My Skipper"

The Howell's plan a party.

4PM | 3C "Mr. and Mrs. ???"

A radio bulletin states that the minister who married the Howell's was a fraud.

4:30PM | 3:30C "Lovey Secret Admirer"

Mrs. Howell starts receiving mysterious love notes.

Mama's Family

5PM | 4C "Love Letter"

A love letter meant for Naomi mistakenly ends up in the hands of both Mama and Iola, leading to complications for all.

5:30PM | 4:30C "My Phony Valentine"

When Mama claims to have a date for Valentine's Day, Iola hires an escort—and it's painfully obvious that he's an escort.

The Love Boat

6PM | 5C "Zinging Valentine / Very Temporary Secretary / Final Score"

On this Valentine's Day cruise, a singing valentine "pussycat" falls for a stuck-up guy who has just been dumped by his girlfriend; the owner of a secretarial agency plays secretary to a writer taking a working vacation, even though he is far better at romancing her than he is at taking dictation and typing up her notes; a womanizing pro football player falls for a snooty, straight-laced college English professor.

M*A*S*H

7PM | 6C "In Love and War"

Hawkeye falls in love with Kyong Soon, a Korean woman who is caring for her sick mother and orphaned children. But all hope is lost as Kyong takes her possessions and the children to the south after her mother has died.

7:30PM | 6:30C "Love Story"

Radar gets a Dear John recording from home. Hawkeye and Trapper try to set him up with a date, but fail. Radar is taken by a new nurse at the camp and she is into poetry and music, so they coach him. Margaret wants to stop the relationship, so Hawkeye and Trapper get between her and Frank until she relents. Radar's "Ahhhh, Bach!" and "That's highly significant" quotes win him the girl.

Mark091 19 days ago
Beatles
16 Snowflake by Jim Reeves
17 Happy birthday Sweet 16 by
Neil Sedaka
18 Seasons In the sun by Terry Jack's
19 What's New Pussycat by TOM Jones 20LINDA by Jan and Dean
Does anyone else know of any other
Great Love Songs For Valentine's Day?

Mark091 20 days ago
It's too bad that Me-TV did not show the episode of Gilligan's Island where mrs. Howell play Cupid for Mary Ann and Gilligan and the episode of Happy Days where are j o a n i e Cunningham was daydreaming how about all her friends on Valentine's Day I believe the Christopher Knight from The Brady Bunch was a guest on that episode playing binky am I right
Mark091 20 days ago
I went to the library a while back and a s k e d them to print out the top 30 characters from Happy Days according to Me-TV number 30 was Heather play my Heather O'Rourke number 29 was Bobby play by Harris k a l number 28 was Tommy play my Kevin Sullivan number 27 was Eugene Belvin played by Denis Mandel number 26 was number 26 was officer Kirk played by Ed p e c k number 25 was number 25 was flip Phillips played by Billy Warlock number 24 was Chuck Cunningham play by Randolph Roberts and G a v a n o'herlihy number 23 was b a g play by Neil J Schwartz number 22 was Casey Cunningham play by Crystal Bernard number 21 was Spike played by Danny Butch number 20 was Ashley played by Linda Purl who also played Gloria during the second season of Happy Days number 19 was Marsha Sims played by Beatrice Colleen number 18 was Rodger Phillips play by Ted McGinley number 17 was Arnold play by Pat Morita number 60 was number 16 was Pinky Tuscadero play by Roz Kelly number 15 was number 15 was Lori Beth play by Lynda good friend number 14 was Jenny Piccolo played by Cathy Silvers number 13 was Mork play by Robin Williams number 12 was Shirley Feeney play by Cindy Williams number 11 was Laverne DeFazio play by Penny Marshall the sister of Garry Marshall number 10 was leather Tuscadero played by s u z i Quattro number 9 was Chachi Arcola play by Scott Baio number 8 was Al Delvecchio play by Al Molinaro number seven was potsie Weber play by Anson Williams number six was Ralph m a l p h play by Donny Most number five was Howard Cunningham play by Tom Bosley number for was j o a n i e Cunningham played by Erin Moran number three was Marion Cunningham play by Marion Ross number two was Richie Cunningham play by Ron Howard number what's one was Fonzie Arthur Fonzarelli also known as The Fonz play by the one and only Henry Winkler nobody else can play Fonzie as well as Henry Winkler one of the best actors of all time thumbs up to Fonzie and the actor that played him Henry Winkler
Mark091 Mark091 20 days ago
There are some other characters on Happy Days which I wish had made the list o f Happy Days according to Me-TV maybe someday in the near future Me-TV we'll have a revised list and at 10 more names to the list and I get the top 40 characters on Happy Days my list would include Wendy play by Misty Rowe moose play by Barry Greenberg Melvin Belvin play by Scott Bernstein Trudy played by t i t a bell sticks Downey jr. Play by John Anthony Bailey Daphne play by Hillary Horan dr. Ludlow play my dick g a u i t e r Rebel played by Reb Brown Bruiser play by Paul linke Kitty Play by Audrey Landers Cindy shellenberger play by Mary cross the witch by Mary b e t t e n what do you know I think I pick 12 names instead of 10 oh well happy days again
Mark091 20 days ago
On the pilot episode of Gilligan's Island which was called Marooned and filmed in 1963 the role of the professor what's played by John Gabriel the role of a bunny what's played by Nancy McCarthy and the role of ginger was played by k i t s m y t h e that means four different actresses played the role of ginger kit Smythe Tina Louise Judith Baldwin and Constance forslund and the theme song had a Calypso beat and I think it was sung by Sherwood Schwartz the producer of the show
Mark091 22 days ago
Here is a question for me TV I heard that Cathy Silvers who played Jenny Piccolo on Happy Days once ABC to do a reboot of Happy Days with new episodes also saw an article on the internet this isn't happy days is definitely coming back to ABC with new episodes in the reboot series is this true me TV if it is please write an article about it
Desireel 22 days ago
I'd like to see 12 o'clock high come back again. I thought it was a wonderful show, me and my husband enjoyed it so much,Hope someone will consider it.
MarkFeatherston 22 days ago
Hope that "Hawaii 5-0" (original series) will soon be added to your schedule. Book 'em Dano!
wvpirate 23 days ago
Wish you also had an episode of Love American Style
Mark091 24 days ago
My favorite Valentine's Day songs are Calendar Girl by Neil Sedaka and the Book of Love by the monotones
Mark091 24 days ago
I heard that Kathy s i l v e r s who played Jenny Piccolo on Happy Days once ABC to do a reboot of Happy Days called happy days again I also heard the ABC is deathly bringing by Happy Days with new episodes hope that Ron Howard Henry Winkler Anson Williams Donny Most & M a r i o n r o s s who played Marion Cunningham on Happy Days reboot show Happy Days again I also hope that Ron Howard Henry Winkler a n s o n Williams Donny Most Scott Baio at Marion rlss who played Marion Cunningham will be on ABC reboot show Happy Days again also one of the characters bag played by Neil J Schwartz Eugene Belvin played by d e a n i s m a n d e l Melvin b e l v i n Play by Scott Bernstein MOS play by Barry Greenberg Chuck Cunningham played by Randolph Roberts and r o g e r Phillips play by Ted McGinley and Emma s t y r o w who played Wendy Williams ABC show Happy Days again
Jeffrey Mark091 23 days ago
Your comment makes no sense at all, and runs all over the place, with no punctuation and repeats itself over and over again.
Mark091 Mark091 9 days ago
Corrections :
Cathy Silvers played Jenny Piccalo
Barry Greenberg played Moose
Misty Rowe played Wendy.
Mark091 24 days ago
I would like to see the TV shows Love American Style and the adventures of Ozzie and Harriet carried on me TV
Pacificsun Mark091 23 days ago
LAS was already on MeTV, but briefly.
Decades might be a good place to find Ozzie & Harriet, or Antenna TV.
Somebody here might help you find where it is showing.
Mark091 24 days ago
On the adventures of Ozzie and Harriet the character Wally played by Skip young was a very funny character Wally had always had fights with his girlfriend Ginger play by Charlene Salerno is too bad than the character bag played by Neil J Schwartz did not have a regular girlfriend on the show but Moose played by Barry Greenberg do you have a girlfriend on Happy Days he danced with her and I'll drive in after the fonsi and Skizzy Drag Race episode
Mark091 Mark091 24 days ago
I forgot to mention that the character of bag played by n e i l J Schwartz was a regular on the show Happy Days and not the adventures of Ozzie and Harriet bag was a club called the demons and bag also play the drums in Richie's band during season 1 and season 2
Mark091 Mark091 23 days ago
On the Drag Race episode of Happy Days where Fonzie and Skizzy had a drag race until the police showed up moose play by Barry Greenberg and a girl play by actress Carey Williams boat dance to a song and Arnold Drive in after Ritchie & the Gang had to leave because of the curfew in punishment
Mark091 Mark091 23 days ago
And that episode Richie was saying about Howard Cunningham punishment grounded for life
Mark091 Mark091 23 days ago
Does anybody know the name of the song that moose played by Barry Greenberg and the girl play by Carey Williams dance to at Arnold's Drive-In when they were by themselves they were by themselves after Marsha Sims played by Beatrice colen left the dining room and said the drag races just killed business
Mark091 24 days ago
On the show Gilligan's Island I think the Gilligan and the professor both had a crush on Mary Ann Summers
Load previous comments
Mark091 Mark091 20 days ago
I read that Bob Denver had the Gilligan's Island theme song changed from and the rest to the professor and Mary Ann and that's what Gilligan told Sherwood Schwartz the producer Gilligan's Island
Mark091 Mark091 20 days ago
On the Gilligan's Island pilot episode the r o l e all of the professor was played by John Gabriel the other actors were kit Smythe and Nancy McCarthy I believe what are the characters names was Bunny and I came with other characters name I I thought that John Gabriel did a good job as Professor but not quite as good as Russell Johnson did playing the professor kit Smythe and Nancy McCarthy we're good as the two secretaries but not quite as good as Dawn Wells and Tina Louise also read that Raquel Welch also audition for the role of Mary Ann and original choice for Gilligan was Jerry Van Dyke the original choice for the skipper was Carroll O'Connor who later played Archie Bunker on All in the Family I believe the Jim Backus was always a choice for thirstin Howell the Third
Mark091 Mark091 20 days ago
When I was talking about the Perfect cast for Gilligan's Island Google voice typing left out Tina Louise as Ginger and Natalie Schafer as mrs. Lovey Howell shame on you Google voice typing
Mark091 Mark091 19 days ago
Dawn Wells was the perfect
Choice to play MARY ANN SUMMERS on Gilligan's Island
Because Dawn Wells was very
Friendly and MARY ANN was a
Very nice person Mary Ann Summers cared about Gilligan
And the other castaways
Mary Ann always wanted to
Help persons when ever she
Could Dawn Wells cared about
Her fans and the fans of the
Other Actors on Gilligan's Island
Mary Ann cared about her friends and relatives in Kansas
Instead of playing MARY ANN SUMMERS DAWN WELLS might
Have just as well have been
Playing herself
I believe that DAWN WELLS
And the fictional character of
Mary Ann Summers had basically had the same personality so instead of playing MARY ANN SUMMERS DAWN WELLS was more or less playing
Herself(Dawnn Wells)
RIP Dawn Wells Mary Ann Summers 1938-2020
lynngdance 24 days ago
Has anyone noticed that the Love Boat episode there gonna be showing is titled “Very Temporary Secretary”?.....like the song “Temporary Secretary” by Paul McCartney? 😝😁
texasluva lynngdance 23 days ago
!!Wanted!! but preferred Alive
Those that wish to participate in the Weekly Movie Quiz.
Reward:
Conversation as to what this movie might be
Winners name in MeTV Lights
Just plain ole fun
Let's go to: guess who’s missing from these Looney Tunes scenes (Near Top)
No later then 9:00 P.M CT
Mark091 24 days ago
How come you're not showing the episode of Happy Days where Joanie is daydreaming about Fonzie and all her friends on Valentine's Day
lynngdance Mark091 24 days ago
I got a notification that said you replied to one of my comments on this article, but it’s not showing up. You’ll have to retype it if you want me to see it, sorry 😐🙂
Mark091 24 days ago
How come you're not showing the episode of Gilligan's Island where mrs. Howell plays Cupid for Gilligan and MaryAnn
lynngdance 25 days ago
Here’s some Valentines (and “PALentines 😆) Day related drawings I did.
lynngdance lynngdance 25 days ago
Flintstones

(And if you’ve not watched Phineas and Ferb you will not get this 😆)

Feel free to use these as cards if ya want 😄😆
Have you submitted any sketches to Toon In With ME?
Not really, I don’t watch Toon in with ME very much so I’ve never thought to. 🙂
!!Wanted!! but preferred Alive
Those that wish to participate in the Weekly Movie Quiz.
Reward:
Conversation as to what this movie might be
Winners name in MeTV Lights
Just plain ole fun
Let's go to: guess who’s missing from these Looney Tunes scenes (Near Top)
No later then 9:00 P.M CT
stephaniestavropoulos 25 days ago
If I think of it, I'll be tuning in to Antenna/FE/CoziTV. They have a better line up. Better choice of shows. Also, want to remember to be watching the wedding of Max & 99!
Load previous comments
Mark091 Pacificsun 23 days ago
I wish that the entire 11 seasons of Happy Days was available on DVD also wish the entire 14 seasons of The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet was on DVD I wish that the Smothers Brothers show what's on DVD where Tom Smothers playing an angel and Dick Smothers had a regular job who always helped Tom Smothers what is the Simas I like the episode where Tom Smothers sang the song Johnny is a think
Mark091 Pacificsun 23 days ago
The song Tom Smothers sang on the Smothers Brothers show it was Johnny is a f i n k not think Google Voice typing fouled up again how do I switch back to type the letters myself Google Voice typing always messes up it looks like
lynngdance Mark091 22 days ago
Since your using google, that probably means you have an android device, so I’m not too familiar with that, but I’m sure it’s in the settings under “typing” or “keyboard” or something like that. (I know you asked PacificSun, but I just wanted to be helpful 🙂)
Mark091 lynngdance 20 days ago
Like Porky Pig says on the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoons That's all folks adios like The Lone Ranger say is Clayton Moore that is