12 forgotten kids who played friends, crushes and classmates on The Brady Bunch

The Brady kids befriended TV psychics, giants, princesses and more.

On The Brady Bunch, some of the most iconic moments required other kids to play along. From Marcia inviting Davy Jones to prom to Bobby's overzealous bout as a hall monitor, the show took the most precious memories from childhood and turned them into fodder for great TV. That's why today we want to remember more than just the principle cast of kids who made The Brady Bunch special.

Many of the kids you saw on The Brady Bunch appeared on just that show, but others were gifted child actors cast on shows throughout the 1960s and 1970s, appearing on classics like Leave It to Beaver, Batman, Star Trek, Lost in Space and many more.

To celebrate these young talents, we've created a virtual yearbook that describes the memorable moment from The Brady Bunch, then shows you another awesome role these kids played on TV. Just flip the photo to see another side of these kids who played friends, crushes and classmates on The Brady Bunch.

Save with

Click here to learn about MeTV's new commenting system!
EricFuller 8 days ago
Besides Pamelyn playing Felix's daughter on The Odd Couple Doney Oatman also played Felix's daughter. Kimberly Beck years later was on Rich Man, Poor Man: Book II, and the movie Roller Boogie.
ShanaHyneman 10 days ago
I really enjoyed this. There were some that I didn't know...especially Rory Stevens being the same actor who played Chuckie on Leave it to Beaver. No wonder he looked so familiar! However, there is a mistake in the mention of Todd Lookinland. "Kelly's Kids" was NOT the final episode of the Brady Bunch. It was a pilot of sorts, but there were several episodes after it. And I think it's fair to point out that one of Kym Karath's greatest claims to fame was playing the youngest Von Trapp child, Gretl, in The Sound of Music. Nicholas Hammond, who played Gretl's oldest brother Friedrich, also appeared on the Brady Bunch in the infamous "The Subject was Noses" as Doug Simpson, the big man on campus.

jamiahsh ShanaHyneman 9 days ago
I’m surprised that they did not mention Nicholas Hammond as Doug Simpson who would become Spider-Man on the 70s series. Or The Sound of Music for both him and Kym.
I was just coming on here to say about those 2 in Sound of Music. Do they not check their IMDB page BEFORE they write these things????
BryanWFrazier50 5 months ago
Kimberly Beck was also in Friday The 13th Part 4 - The Final Chapter !! She played the role of " Trish Jarvis , " and was one of the few survivors !!
DarioWiter 5 months ago
So many of these familiar kid actors appeared in tons of TV commercials, which this article failed to mention. Otherwise, it's very good! πŸ˜€
Amalthea 5 months ago
How anyone can call Pamelyn Ferdin "forgotten" is beyond me. She was EVERYWHERE in the '60s and '70s, until she quit acting to become a nurse and animal activist. She's very active on Facebook; she's also writing a book about her life as one of the most sought-after child stars.
SheriHeffner 9 months ago
I remember Kimberly Beck on the night time drama Peyton Place, it used to come on USA Network or another one in the 1980s. I also remember seeing her in the film Yours Mine and Ours, I think she played one of Lucille Balls daughters and I also remember her in the day time drama Capitol she was Kimberly Beck Hilton then. This was on before Bold And Beautiful began. I wonder if she was/is married to anyone from Paris Hilton's family?
rycki1138 SheriHeffner 5 months ago
Kimberly Beck was briefly married to William Barron Hilton, Jr. in the late 70s and early 80s. William Barron Hilton, Jr. is the grandson of Conrad Hilton, the founder of the Hilton Hotel chain. He's the brother of Paris Hilton's father, Richard Howard Hilton. Richard Howard Hilton was married to Kathy Richards, half sister of actresses Kim and Kyle Richards.
SheriHeffner 9 months ago
I remember Kimberly Beck on the night time drama Peyton Place, it used to come on USA Network or another one in the 1980s. I also remember seeing her in the film Yours Mine and Ours, I think she played one of Lucille Balls daughters and I also remember her in the day time drama Capitol she was Kimberly Beck Hilton then. This was on before Bold And Beautiful began. I wonder if she was/is married toanyone from Paris Hilton's family?