Can you remember if this was a No. 1 hit song in 1964, 1974 or 1984?

Put these popular songs in the correct generation!

A great song is timeless. Still, every smash belongs to a certain era.

It's funny. As you look at pop hits over the years, you begin to see recurring themes, similar titles, words that appear again and again. Obviously, there's no shortage of hit songs with "Love" in the title.

Which makes placing chart-toppers into the correct decade a little tough. Try to think of the tune. Sing it in your head. See if you can match these Billboard No. 1 songs to the correct year.
  1. "I Get Around"
  2. "Let's Go Crazy"
  3. "What's Love Got to Do with It?"
  4. "Can't Buy Me Love"
  5. "Baby Love"
  6. "I Honestly Love You"
  7. "The Joker"
  8. "The Reflex"
  9. "The Streak"
  10. "Caribbean Queen"
  11. "Oh, Pretty Woman"
  12. "Jump"
  13. "The Loco-Motion" by Grand Funk
  14. "Say, Say, Say"
  15. "There! I've Said It Again"
  16. "Hello, Dolly!"
  17. "Hello"
  18. "Time in a Bottle"
  19. "Time After Time"

Can you remember if this was a No. 1 hit song in 1964, 1974 or 1984?

Save with

mdit21 2 months ago
I did better with the sixties than with the other decades. Love "Baby Love!"
MargaretBLeonard 3 months ago

★I q­ui­­­t wo­­­rk­­­­ing m­­­y de­­s­k jo­­­b an­­d n­­o­w,,,I ‘m m­­a­­k­­i­­n­­g $­­9­­7/H­­r w­­o­­r­­k­­i­­n­­g f­­r­­o­­m h­­o­­m­­e b­­y d­­o­­i­­n­­g t­­h­­i­­s s­­i­­m­­p­­l­­e o­­n­­l­­i­­n­­e h­­o­­m­­e j­­o­­b­­z.i e­­a­­r­­n $15 ­­t­­h­­o­­u­­s­­a­­n­­d­­s a m­­o­­n­­t­­h b­­y w­­o­­r­­k­­i­­n­­g o­­n­­l­­i­­n­­e 3 H­­o­­u­­r p­­a­­r d­­a­­y.i r­­e­­c­­o­­m­­m­­e­­nd­­e­­d y­­o­­u t­­r­­y i­­t.y­­o­­u w­­i­­l­­l l­­o­­s­­e n­­o­­t­­h­­i­­n­­g.j­­u­­s­­t t­­r­­y i­­t o­­u­­t o­­n t­­h­­e f­­o­­l­­l­­o­­w­­i­­n­­g w­­e­­b­­s­­i­­t­­e a­­n­­d e­­a­­r­­n d­­a­­i­­l­­y…g­­­o t­­­o t­­­hi­­­s si­­­te ho­­­me media tech t­­­a­­­b f­­­or m­­­or­­­e d­­­et­­­a­­­il thank you ★

↡↡↡↡ COPY THIS WEBSITE ↡↡↡↡

HERE →→→→ W­­­­w­­­­w­­­­.­­­­h­­­­e­­­­l­­­­p­­­­5­­­­4­­­­.­­­­c­­­­o­­­­­­m
Pegs 3 months ago
19/19 No tally for me either, & I checked 3 times to see if I missed a question. Oh, well - software happens. ;-)
DerekHarris 4 months ago
It didn't tally my results 🙄
Lacey 4 months ago
Unfair. #13 was a trick question.
#10 was MY fault. I mixed it up with Island Girl, don't ask me how.
anthony 4 months ago
17/19.OK.Had to do my own tally.And I picked 1984 for "Pretty Woman",I guess because Van Halens version only a couple of years before.Also the Movie "Pretty Woman" came out in 1990,which was closer to 1984 then 1964 was.The other one I got wrong was "The Reflex?What's a dance floor filler anyway?
Stephen79 anthony 4 months ago
Considering the Van Halen album was called 1984, that's a big miss …
TomTerrrific 4 months ago
16/19, but there's a glitch in # 13, the Loco-motion. It says that the song was recorded in 1962, and yet the "correct" answer is supposedly 1974!
anthony TomTerrrific 4 months ago
It says Loco-motion/by Grank Funk who had a #1 hit with it in 1974.
Barry22 4 months ago
19/19, some great songs there.
great1 4 months ago
I didn't see the earlier post/question when I just responded with the Van Halen reference...I got 18 of 19...Hello Dolly got me!
JeffTanner 4 months ago
I got 14 out of 19 -------------I got #s 2,3,8,11 and 15 wrong.
great1 4 months ago
Besides Roy Orbison's original version of "Pretty Woman", Van Halen did a
VERY GUITAR HEAVY cover version in 1981
MrHaney 4 months ago
I had to score myself too. Only missed "Can't Buy Me Love". Surprised me, as I really like the Beatles.