Can you guess the cartoon from 1967?

50 years ago, this is what Saturday mornings were all about.

Saturday morning was always the best time of the week growing up. All you had to worry about was making it to the television in time to watch all of your favorite cartoons. My, how times have changed.

The Saturday morning lineup during the winter of 1967 was one of the best! How well do you remember it? Good luck!
  1. What's this show called?
    ABC
  2. Who is this character?
    CBS Television Distribution
  3. This cartoon was adapted from a popular primetime Western. What's it called?
    CBS
  4. Everyone knows this show. But what's the name of the robot maid?
    Warner Bros. Television Distribution
  5. What a dapper man on the left! What's the name of his show?
    NBC
  6. What's this show called?
    Warner Bros. Television Distribution
  7. Speaking of that show, what's the dog's name?
    Warner Bros. Television Distribution
  8. This cute insect was featured on what show?
    Warner Bros. Television Distribution
  9. This is Casper. He's also known as what?
    CBS Television Distribution
  10. What are the pets' names on 'The Flintstones'?
    Warner Bros. Television Distribution

Can you guess the cartoon from 1967?

TonyClifton 21 days ago
1966 and 1967 were the best years for cartoons ever!
DerekBird 21 days ago
You got 9 out of 10 correct
You never took your eye off the television set 50 years ago. Who knew all those cartoons would come in handy one day?
The picture representing The Jetsons is from the regrettable 80s version of the show and NOT from 1967.
RJOwles 21 days ago
I wasn't born in 1967 but I remember watching most of these when I was a kid, except Space Kidettes. Luckily, I could guess the name of the show, but not the name of the dog.
Caretaker245 21 days ago
8/10 Not bad considering 1967 was three years before I was born!
VaughnBaskin 10 months ago
You forgot that 1967 was also the year when a certain friendly neighborhood teenage superhero from Marvel Comics stars in his very own cartoon series, here's a hint "With great power comes great responsibilty".
BrianMoore 10 months ago
8 out of 10. Now do some quizzes on 80s Saturday morning cartoons.
dethLSMO89 21 months ago
Didn't do as well as I thought I would but I was only 4 in the winter of '67. A little 2 young 2 remember Saturday morning cartoons.
Runeshaper 29 months ago
You got 8 out of 10 correct
JulieNielsen 39 months ago
9/10 Never watched the one with the dog called Pup Star. I picked Astro Pup.
ndebrabant 39 months ago